Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Izabel of London (was Izabella Sensational on AdultWork)  (Read 2396 times)

vt

This past year my punting has almost exclusively consisted of partying at Lady Marmalade Parties. I've met lots of nice girls there, some of whom are still there, some not, but who I've also spotted working elsewhere. I know a lot of guys don't like the party format, but maybe would like to meet the girls 1-2-1, so I'm doing a series of brief reviews to give a flavour of the experiences I've had with each girl and where she is available elsewhere, at a parlour or on AW as an indie...here is another...

External Link/Members Only

Where do I start with Izabel? I first met her about 3 yrs ago in MK and have seen her twice 1-2-1 and a number times at LMP...a real sexual tornado...with her striking feline eyes she reminds me of a tigress waiting to pounce on her unsuspecting male prey. She is full of humourous banter and fills the room with her presence, you can't keep your eyes off her exotic Mediterranean looks.

She is approaching her mid-30s now but is so gym-toned, tanned and immaculately presented she could easily pass for a girl under 30.

Her style is teasing, full of naughty banter and energetic action in lots of positions all over the room. Her crouching cowgirl is a glorious sight especially since she had her boobs done as these weigh heavily swinging in front of your face. She will do a great job on your 'lollipop' and will take a CIM if you ask nicely.

Neutral points: She won't allow fingering, but positively encourages oral on her 'candy-shop'...she's hard to refuse! :D She's quite flighty, but that's her style...don't go if you want a relaxing, sensual hour...go to chase and be chased around the room!

Although she has now returned to the Divine places in London & Milton Keynes, she was briefly available as an indie called Izabella Sensational in the Reading area, here is a previous review under that name...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=15056

vt

Just to clarify, this review is based on seeing Izabel twice on 1-2-1s in Milton Keynes in 2012, plus various times seeing her at LMP since 2011, most recently last week where she looked as tanned, toned and alluring as ever and filled the room with her big, fun-loving personality.

Also forgot to mention that she is actually Polish, not Italian as that other review mentions, but she does like to play on her Italian connections and certainly has a very Mediterranean look about her...she could easily pass for Italian.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 02:59:28 pm by vt »

1dt

have you seen her since her boob job? Always thought her boobs were good natural...imho :unknown:

vt

have you seen her since her boob job? Always thought her boobs were good natural...imho :unknown:

Yeah, I prefer naturals too. I guess she just wanted more volume to match the rest of her body and she has had a really good job done by a top Polish surgeon, they look as if they're really hers.

Megazord

Hi does anyone know if she will be working at the Divine or MK parlors next week? Seems like shes exclusively on LMP

vt

Hi does anyone know if she will be working at the Divine or MK parlors next week? Seems like shes exclusively on LMP

Doesn't look like she's working anywhere this or next week. She was talking about a wedding when I saw her last week, so I guess she's back in Poland for that. No doubt she'll be back after her hols.