Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Prettiest WG you've been with?  (Read 3578 times)

Offline jake9jake9

Hoping for some inspiration for my next punt.

What are some of the most prettiest wg that you've been with? The one's you'd consider a 8/9/10's?

For me it was probably Passionate Naomi, a police girl who I'd consider a 9. Profiles not around anymore (no idea where she's gone), but you can read reviews on her here.

Offline jake9jake9

Is this her?
External Link/Members Only

Thanks.

I didn't know she had another profile, but it could be an old one. The number on there is the same as what was on her aw profile, but the last txt message I sent her she never replied to.

Have you met her recently or got in contact with her?

Offline stayer

Found her page by Googling her phone number. If she's the same Naomi, then she must be worth a punt at only £70 an hour.

jcdmj12

For me it was probably Passionate Naomi, a police girl who I'd consider a 9. ].

Sound kinky. I'm pretty sure she'd get kicked out of the force if they found out about it though.

jcdmj12

What the fuck is going on with the photoshop job on her neck?   :scare:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline jake9jake9

Any of you guys have your own suggestions based on personal experiences?

Sound kinky. I'm pretty sure she'd get kicked out of the force if they found out about it though

That was a typo lol. I think she's gone for good or taking a long break.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 08:46:16 pm by jake9jake9 »

skyskysky

The second-prettiest girl I've punted with was Petite sami 18:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She is exceedingly pretty, in my book. But alas, a somewhat marginal shag. Clearly just doing it for the money and rather disinterested in sex (or perhaps just unable to accommodate a larger-than-average shaft). She's a perfectly nice girl and it wasn't an awful punt, but I don't think I'd return.

The first-prettiest girl I've ever punted with is retired and will remain a secret, but man she was good. Her looks were only exceeded by her enthusiastic attitude. (She turned our first one-hour punt into three hours of sin -- the second two hours on the house). I doubt there'll ever be another one like her.

vt

Offline Bigboy247

Ksenia, formerly of Agency Caprice.
Banned reason: I review in 8 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline akauya

I fucked real stunners years ago before the internet sadly they are long gone now, middle aged and probably overweight like me.

Recently the ones that really struck me as very pretty were (in no particular order) Erika, very pretty Romanian who sadly got really jaded and no longer on AW. Michelle Independent, who doesn't need introduction. Also Madlin Moon, not only is she pretty but she had the most bewitching eyes I've seen. I also saw petite Sami, a very pretty girl, quite cute and lovely. Oh and despite her pictures Sexy Anax, another Romanian. When I saw her in the flesh I thought fuck me she's pretty and she has an amazing body to boot.

A lot of the girls at LMP are pretty. Toni, Vera, Ivana who is very pretty and has a superb body; sadly she fucked up her lovely skin with shitty tattoos.

Then again, beauty is so subjective. What is pretty to me will not be pretty for another punter. As always beauty is in the eye of the beerholder

jcdmj12

vt

I fucked real stunners years ago before the internet sadly they are long gone now, middle aged and probably overweight like me.

Recently the ones that really struck me as very pretty were (in no particular order) Erika, very pretty Romanian who sadly got really jaded and no longer on AW. Michelle Independent, who doesn't need introduction. Also Madlin Moon, not only is she pretty but she had the most bewitching eyes I've seen. I also saw petite Sami, a very pretty girl, quite cute and lovely. Oh and despite her pictures Sexy Anax, another Romanian. When I saw her in the flesh I thought fuck me she's pretty and she has an amazing body to boot.

A lot of the girls at LMP are pretty. Toni, Vera, Ivana who is very pretty and has a superb body; sadly she fucked up her lovely skin with shitty tattoos.

Then again, beauty is so subjective. What is pretty to me will not be pretty for another punter. As always beauty is in the eye of the beerholder

So true that last bit...and to demonstrate it, of the current crop of LMP girls I'd concur that the 3 you mentioned are attractive, but I'd pull out Jayda & Sidney for a dream duo...no face pics online for them sadly.

Vera is a cutie though... External Link/Members Only

Offline akauya

So true that last bit...and to demonstrate it, of the current crop of LMP girls I'd concur that the 3 you mentioned are attractive, but I'd pull out Jayda & Sidney for a dream duo...no face pics online for them sadly.

Vera is a cutie though... External Link/Members Only

Exactly, I saw Jayda and found her attractive but not as much as the others I mentioned. On the whole though LMP has some cracking girls to cater for all tastes. Everyone should give them a go really, even if just to tick it off the bucket list.

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Offline robbie54321

The prettiest girl I've been with has to be Caprice a agency girl in W2
she has had mixed reviews regarding her service. But believe me she does DFK, OWO and DT like no other and if you're into eye contact... While fill your boots. Like a lot of the girls say, it is discretionary, I must have seen her a least twice a month over the last two years.
To say there has been no photo shop would be pushing it but 80% of the photos are her. Absolutely fucking gorgeous! IMHO of course!
unfortunately she is no longer available, she may or may not be back