Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: natalie of diamonds  (Read 725 times)

Offline alenski

External Link/Members Only

two phone calls to find the address.one short buzz and i am i in  the gateshead quayside flat of natalie and molly.natalie strips off instantly to reveal a beautiful body,smallish boobs and a pretty face.the flat is at the luxury end of the market and is is very smart.nat checks my fingernail before we start.i pass.natalie is not fond of passionate dfk so sadly after a few light kisses on the lips we begin OWO and i am really surprised she is up there with the best gently tickling and teasing the tip of my  penis.after 15 mins. of utter pleasure we move on to 69 then sex.she  rides me slow then fast finally a nice bit grind.we switch to doggy quite exhausting so change to side on sex while i catch my breath.i give the lady RO she appears to get off.more owo this is really good.she offers to let me watch slowly massage her clit then kindly invites me to join the party.i take my finger right inside her up to the the second joint gently massaging her vagina slowing building up speed until she pops again.                       verdict  excellent will see again she is a bit slow to start understandable  given she is 10 weeks in but once warmed up she is off like a rocket.