Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lily & Eva - Diamonds  (Read 10003 times)

themademan2

care to elaborate?  is it a health issue or could it be based on the smelly, unwashed client that they saw.  Or they trying to charge extra for it.  Eva was on my list if the missus FM was busy which is rare......
I get to find out what girls do what and been told this info... Maybe they seen too many bad clients, but I wasn't one of them, lol

Offline FLYING BLUE

Just been told that Eva and lily don't do owo no more, so those of you who were gonna book like me after reading review about owo and swallow better NOT. Shame too as I was gonna book them.

You seem to have somewhat of a down on Diamonds at the moment, talks of boycott etc.....
Please enlighten us and tell us who passed on this info to you....
Cheers
FB

Toshiba

You seem to have somewhat of a down on Diamonds at the moment, talks of boycott etc.....
Please enlighten us and tell us who passed on this info to you....
Cheers
FB

Unjustified talks tbh, really dont get what his beef is. The nit picking is all part of punting, diamonds arent perfect but no one is in this game

themademan2

Unjustified talks tbh, really dont get what his beef is. The nit picking is all part of punting, diamonds arent perfect but no one is in this game

It came from a reliable source at diamonds. One thing I don't do is pass false info on

Offline dino1990

hi, is anyone able to confirm first hand that oral is covered with these 2 girls now?

Many thanks

denyason

hi, is anyone able to confirm first hand that oral is covered with these 2 girls now?

Many thanks
the only person who said this was themademan2.  up to u if u believe him.

Offline FLYING BLUE

the only person who said this was themademan2.  up to u if u believe him.

I am in no way suggesting 'themademan' has the wrong info - I simply find it difficult to believe because these 2 girls were SO enthusiastic in their OWO and CIM that if something has changed, it must have been dramatic - I understand that girls sometimes refuse OWO (even when it's normally offered) because of a mouth ulcer or a cut lip etc - for safety's sake

Although it's 5 weeks before I am back on home turf, I look forward to booking them both again.

Offline MasterChief

I am in no way suggesting 'themademan' has the wrong info - I simply find it difficult to believe because these 2 girls were SO enthusiastic in their OWO and CIM that if something has changed, it must have been dramatic - I understand that girls sometimes refuse OWO (even when it's normally offered) because of a mouth ulcer or a cut lip etc - for safety's sake

Although it's 5 weeks before I am back on home turf, I look forward to booking them both again.

Well I can wait till then, let us know if Lily (and Eva) are still offering OWO, would like to fuck Lily but I'm not going to book if I know that OWO is off the menu

KLMman

I can confirm that OWO is NOT on the menu. I had the pleasure of there company earlier today. I'll write up a proper review later over the weekend as it is too late and it's been a long day. The excuse was that the is "a lot of herpes around" they indicated they were following agency orders. That seemed odd. I got the impression that Eva is the boss.

denyason

they indicated they were following agency orders.
well Frankie aint following orders from diamonds from my perspective with regards to no owo?  Eva looked hot but no owo means a sad no- shame not that i had a chance of seeing her though.

themademan2

I can confirm that OWO is NOT on the menu. I had the pleasure of there company earlier today. I'll write up a proper review later over the weekend as it is too late and it's been a long day. The excuse was that the is "a lot of herpes around" they indicated they were following agency orders. That seemed odd. I got the impression that Eva is the boss.

U see 100% accurate.  Alison at diamonds may have something to do with this. I notice diamonds gone very quiete after the false post they instigated about me on this thread about my hygiene

themademan2

U see, I don't have beef. I have info which a lot on this forum don't have access to, all I was doing was helping fellow members not to be misguided by what's in the review

Offline MasterChief

U see, I don't have beef. I have info which a lot on this forum don't have access to, all I was doing was helping fellow members not to be misguided by what's in the review

And I for one am glad you did was in the middle of booking Lily when I first saw it, so booked someone else, thanks!

Offline bronson24

I wonder if  that mean that the rest of the diamonds girls will be doing the same then?

Toshiba

When do you want ya prize ?  :cry:

Toshiba

well Frankie aint following orders from diamonds from my perspective with regards to no owo?  Eva looked hot but no owo means a sad no- shame not that i had a chance of seeing her though.

You should write a review about this frankie

Online jarrovian

[/quote]
hehe nice one

Offline MasterChief

Pissing myself  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Online Bengeo13

Good work themademan2 - saved a few of us a few bob. I had already seen Eva pre owo-embargo, and Lily was the next logical step. But not now!
As for advice from the agency, that's a bit of a hoot don't you think? Anything that's likely to reduce their revenue isn't going to be on their agenda. In any event the decision will always be with the girl - at their 'discretion' as we know it as! If these two 'mates' have decided there are health risks to be avoided then who can blame them? As I understand the situation they have their own relationship to consider.

Offline FLYING BLUE

That's a real shame - I seriously enjoyed these 2 but if OWO is no longer offered, it's a No from me :thumbsdown:

Archie78

Saw these two in a duo myself the other day. Had a great time  :dance: as a new punter couldn't have enjoyed myself more (will be writing review for this and for my session with Lisa) and was actually impressed by the fact that they were concerned enough about their own health and safety and that of the clients that they risk making an unpopular decision in relation to OWO in order to avoid any risk of STIs.  :D
Think some of you might be forgetting that the girls only take around 65 - 70 % in general when working through an agency which would be just over  £30 for your 30 mins - not much money when you think about it, definitely not when you add in the risk of contracting something. In my opinion, better to see a girl that respects herself and the punter enough to take precautions than one who's willing to do anything without a second thought, for money.   :dance:

themademan2

Saw these two in a duo myself the other day. Had a great time  :dance: as a new punter couldn't have enjoyed myself more (will be writing review for this and for my session with Lisa) and was actually impressed by the fact that they were concerned enough about their own health and safety and that of the clients that they risk making an unpopular decision in relation to OWO in order to avoid any risk of STIs.  :D
Think some of you might be forgetting that the girls only take around 65 - 70 % in general when working through an agency which would be just over  £30 for your 30 mins - not much money when you think about it, definitely not when you add in the risk of contracting something. In my opinion, better to see a girl that respects herself and the punter enough to take precautions than one who's willing to do anything without a second thought, for money.   :dance:

I think a lot will beg to differ. Let's go see keeva instead eh

Archie78

Not my type looks wise, thanks for the recommendation though   :thumbsup:

themademan2

Not my type looks wise, thanks for the recommendation though   :thumbsup:

U just like jailbirds if Lisa of diamonds your type of girl

Archie78

Is there any need to be rude about peoples' preferences or about the girls? Accept that some people have different opinions to you and try not to resort to immature insults.

themademan2

Is there any need to be rude about peoples' preferences or about the girls? Accept that some people have different opinions to you and try not to resort to immature insults.

Imposter just got banned.  Diamonds, ur not doing urself any favours by fake posting on this forum.  Honestly, forum members, u should join the boycott off diamonds with me to teach them a lesson