Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sheng Long Chinese massage, Chester-le-Street  (Read 14698 times)

Offline roboeggman

I was incredibly disappointed in my last visit to a regular my regular masseuse(neg/neu coming soon) , so I decided to give Sheng Long a chance since she's so raved about.

External Link/Members Only

Comms-
I text early morning for a booking only to find out he had a full diary. No worries as she was free the next morning early doors.

Half hour massage + HE at £25+£10

Location-
Probably the easiest place I've found since punting as I know the area well. House on the Durham side of CLS. Inside was well scented with incense.

Girl-
Sheng Long is a fairly attractive Chinese woman who I'd say is a young looking late 30s. Average to tall as far as East Asian women go. Dressed in a pretty blue floral dress and looked well put together.

Booking-
I mentioned through text that I'd like to shower on arrival and was greeted with a fresh towel and tee shower already running. Entered the room with the table and was instructed to lie down and make myself comfortable. Very candid by asking straight away if I wanted a HE with a relaxing massage, I agreed and she told me to pay at the end. What proceeded was the very best HE massage I've had by a long way, and I can see now why people like Sheng so much. The reaching under and ball tickling was amazing, as well as the way she can handle a cock. Plenty of cc swipes and I'm considering asking for more on this front next time.

After the deed was done she kept me a few more minutes to check out my tattoos and made me promise to not get any on my neck. She also got me a comb for my hair and told me it was beautiful and long. She's a very lovely woman who is very very good at what she does.

I'll probably be back before the week is out.

Offline waynekerr600

Thanks for the review Robo. I've seen her three times and excellent every time.

Did you get the oily finger on the bum hole treatment?

Offline bartholomew

She also got me a comb for my hair and told me it was beautiful and long. She's a very lovely woman who is very very good at what she does.

Sounds a treat, but a few hundred miles too far for me.
I do find Asian girls, Chinese especially, admire long hair and I often have a fuss made over mine, so much so that I'm kept well over the allotted time.

Offline Kev3773

Cheers robo, she is very good, seen her several times but it's been a while since my last visit. Need to rectify that  :hi:

Offline roboeggman

Thanks for the review Robo. I've seen her three times and excellent every time.

Did you get the oily finger on the bum hole treatment?

Came very close but I'm glad she didn't this time, it allows for something extra next time.

Sounds a treat, but a few hundred miles too far for me.
I do find Asian girls, Chinese especially, admire long hair and I often have a fuss made over mine, so much so that I'm kept well over the allotted time.

Yes it often happens. After a good bit of horseplay I'm always slightly less than tidy.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2019, 09:20:21 pm by roboeggman »

Offline pauls3332

Offline datwabbit

Ask to see her tattoo.
Why - does it suggest to her that I get special treatment?

Offline roboeggman

Ask to see her tattoo.

I asked if she had any and she said no but she likes to look at them.

Offline datwabbit

I asked if she had any and she said no but she likes to look at them.

One Billy Stamper for me then.

Offline Sar-Major

One Billy Stamper for me then.

Fucking Hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya sure are showing ya fekin age there DW...................  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline datwabbit

Fucking Hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya sure are showing ya fekin age there DW...................  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:lol: :lol:

Offline carvillian

her tattoo is just above her pussy  :hi:
Banned reason: Troll

Offline Sar-Major

her tattoo is just above her pussy  :hi:

So who told you that little gem of information................  :unknown: :unknown:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline datwabbit

So who told you that little gem of information................  :unknown: :unknown:

Telling someone and showing them are different.

Offline Sar-Major

Telling someone and showing them are different.

This is very true DW. However he hasn't said which one it was, and I'm curious, as it could also be a "Fictitious Porkie".  :D

Offline Weatherman21

I’m going on Monday SM would you like me to ask?

Offline carvillian

its a tattoo of the sun with rays around it for your information,good luck with your visit  :hi:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

It will be interesting to find out how genuine carvillian's comment is after his 2 year absence from here.   :unknown:

Offline Knight Templar

its a tattoo of the sun with rays around it for your information,good luck with your visit  :hi:
Funny that , we had a member on here a while ago stating it was a butterfly??
I am not privy to which it is but we seem to have 2 different stories !!

Offline datwabbit

She's going to wonder why clients suddenly have a thing for tattoos.

Offline pauls3332

I think it was to hide a scar, She stopped doing FS a few years ago.

Offline pauls3332

You knew you were in for a good time when she put the towel on the floor next to the massage table.

Offline Sar-Major

Yes I would FB,  :thumbsup:

As if CV is right on the button with what it is/looks like, then I suspect he's been and couldn't be arsed to do a review.  ;)

We shall wait and find out what info you "Gleen" from her when your there.  :lol:

Offline Knight Templar

I think it was to hide a scar, She stopped doing FS a few years ago.

I never even knew she did FS , but then again I haven’t been on this site or punting as long as others , shame because she is one person I really would like to fuck ; oh well such is life .
Would be interesting to know the reason for the switch to just HE

Offline datwabbit

Now we think she's done FS

Any evidence for this now.

Offline OscarC

I never even knew she did FS , but then again I haven’t been on this site or punting as long as others , shame because she is one person I really would like to fuck ; oh well such is life .
Would be interesting to know the reason for the switch to just HE

Maybe there are some fantasists on this thread?  I have been a regular of Sheng for at least 3 or 4 years now and there has never been any hint that anything more than HE is on offer.  I call BS on these claims.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 06:42:15 pm by OscarC »

Offline Knight Templar

There was somebody who came on her a while back saying she had given him FS , I seem to remember
Most people labelled him a fantasist.  My experience  has purely been massage with HE  and nothing more

Offline datwabbit

There was somebody who came on her a while back saying she had given him FS , I seem to remember
Most people labelled him a fantasist.  My experience  has purely been massage with HE  and nothing more
It's in the reviews. Fantasists don't put that information in reviews just comments. I don't believe in one offs. If someone knows they can make money through FS then they'll do it.

Offline Weatherman21

Well I’m looking forward to my visit.  Thinking of doing Bliss the same  day since I’m in the area.  Is that too much for one man?

Offline datwabbit

Well I’m looking forward to my visit.  Thinking of doing Bliss the same  day since I’m in the area.  Is that too much for one man?
Depends how long it takes you to reload. You're just lying on your back so no energy needed.

Offline jake

Maybe there are some fantasists on this thread?  I have been a regular of Sheng for at least 3 or 4 years now and there has never been any hint that anything more than HE is on offer.  I call BS on these claims.
Totally agree Oscar I've been regular of Sheng for number years never slightest hint anything other than HE ,either he is extremely lucky bastard or full of shit .My opinion  is the latter    :thumbsup:

Offline pauls3332

Not bullshit, It was when she first started about 4-5 years ago and a few on here have had the same experience. I worked in China for a few years and knowing a bit of the language must have broke the ice. Perhaps she is that popular now she makes enough just giving HR.

Offline jake

Very lucky bastard if true but how come your the only one  :thumbsup:

Offline datwabbit

Sometimes believed bs is just a pissing contest, sometimes it's something that has genuinely changed.

It sounds like she's not done it for over 5 years so not a memory I'd be recalling.

Offline Kev3773

Not bullshit, It was when she first started about 4-5 years ago and a few on here have had the same experience. I worked in China for a few years and knowing a bit of the language must have broke the ice. Perhaps she is that popular now she makes enough just giving HR.

Been seeing her for many years and no signs of anything like what you say. That's not to say it didn't happen. Who on here has had the same experience, as you say ?
Haven't seen any mention of it
« Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 09:56:39 pm by alfie2013 »

Offline carvillian

is it a butterfly tattoo ? i must apologise if my description is wrong, its been over 4 years since i saw sheng, maybe im getting the tattoo mixed up with someone else, anyway 100% true sheng has a tattoo above her pussy to hide a scar  :hi:

Darlington2018

The tattoo is the size of a mans hand,circle in shape , between her pussy and belly button , the design is very intricate of the sun. Someone said once it was a Chinese gang stamp style design ?, I can confirm never ever had full service from Sheng , but you could try texting her before you land  and ask her to do the happy ending the second you walk in the door not in her kitchen but the room behind see what she says ..

Offline carvillian

The tattoo is the size of a mans hand,circle in shape , between her pussy and belly button , the design is very intricate of the sun. Someone said once it was a Chinese gang stamp style design ?, I can confirm never ever had full service from Sheng , but you could try texting her before you land  and ask her to do the happy ending the second you walk in the door not in her kitchen but the room behind see what she says ..
thankyou for clarifing darlington2018  :hi:

Offline carvillian

thankyou for clarifing darlington2018  :hi:
i wonder if sheng does 15 min quickies in only her holdups, the mind boggles  :wackogirl:

Offline swingman83

Got to admit the idea of fs with Sheng is something I’d be very interested in. I’ll admit that the holdups and little dress have made me wonder if she did a little more.

Offline datwabbit

Got to admit the idea of fs with Sheng is something I’d be very interested in. I’ll admit that the holdups and little dress have made me wonder if she did a little more.

You see, I'd rather bang Nikki of Genesys. She's so small she could bounce of your cock while you're standing up.

Offline carvillian

You see, I'd rather bang Nikki of Genesys. She's so small she could bounce of your cock while you're standing up.
sara might be the best bet  :hi:

Offline carvillian

I thought she'd left
no, thats ella, started her own business in gosforth, ging phi i think  :hi:

Offline carvillian

This is very true DW. However he hasn't said which one it was, and I'm curious, as it could also be a "Fictitious Porkie".  :D

:hi: :hi: who is telling porkies SM ???  :hi:

Offline Kev3773

Quote from: carvillian date=1552253376

He didn't say anyone was telling  porkies, he suggested  it as a possibility   :unknown:

Offline Sar-Major

If you'd have "Stuck In" at school CV you might have been a "Road Sweeper" by NOW!!!  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline wearsidemark

She must get horny now and again she sees some1 she fancies and just hop on

Offline Sar-Major

She must get horny now and again she sees some1 she fancies and just hop on

I'd better get the "Snake" up there in "Double Quick Time " then....................  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline willywonka74

I've seen Sheng a few times and the nearest I get is fingering her through her very thick knickers or getting in her knickers and feeling her naked bum. Also I've had a go at tweeking her nipples. Once when I was about to cum I blurted out that I would love to fuck her, she never batted an eyelid and that was that. Going to see her in a couple of days time.