Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Thai Massage/Maleewan - Sunderland  (Read 1306 times)

9 review(s) for @kitty@nina  (3 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline portable

AW - External Link/Members Only
Gumtree - External Link/Members Only

No meeting but I think neutral is fair.

Phoned to make an appointment. No answer. Got a text saying to text, so I did.
Arranged for 3pm for a 30 min appointment. Said she couldn't do it, but could do at 4pm, so I agreed, and said I'd text near the time for the exact location.
Got a text back "okay"

Called at 3.55, no answer. Gave it ten mins with no response and then tried again. She answers, and has totally forgotten about the meeting, and now she was going out!

To be fair she did apologise and was trying to offer me the appointment, but was clearly flustered, and in a rush with somewhere to go, so I declined. Arguably a fair gesture I guess, but I'd rather see someone who's more prepared and not in a rush to get me in and out.

Got a text a few mins later saying "her friend" could see me, despite their being no hint on AW or her advert of there being two people available. Again, fair maybe to some, but I politely declined, especially as I think she accidentally sent me a text meant for her friend which was half finished, saying something like "but she doesn't do massage"  :unknown:

In short, I think she's legit, but she totally forgot my appointment despite confirming it well in advance.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Have to say it would be a negative all day from me, she accepted the appointment she shouldn't forget.

Your review though if you're OK getting messed about fair do's.   :hi:

Offline Kev3773

She's legit, been going for a few years, used to be Tanya/Lena at Easington lane then been in Sunderland and Washington. Actually used to be ok when she first started out.  :hi:

Offline mackeson

AW - External Link/Members Only
Gumtree - External Link/Members Only

No meeting but I think neutral is fair.

Phoned to make an appointment. No answer. Got a text saying to text, so I did.
Arranged for 3pm for a 30 min appointment. Said she couldn't do it, but could do at 4pm, so I agreed, and said I'd text near the time for the exact location.
Got a text back "okay"

Called at 3.55, no answer. Gave it ten mins with no response and then tried again. She answers, and has totally forgotten about the meeting, and now she was going out!

To be fair she did apologise and was trying to offer me the appointment, but was clearly flustered, and in a rush with somewhere to go, so I declined. Arguably a fair gesture I guess, but I'd rather see someone who's more prepared and not in a rush to get me in and out.

Got a text a few mins later saying "her friend" could see me, despite their being no hint on AW or her advert of there being two people available. Again, fair maybe to some, but I politely declined, especially as I think she accidentally sent me a text meant for her friend which was half finished, saying something like "but she doesn't do massage"  :unknown:

In short, I think she's legit, but she totally forgot my appointment despite confirming it well in advance.

At £80 for 30 minutes is a definite NO from me!

Offline portable

Have to say it would be a negative all day from me, she accepted the appointment she shouldn't forget.

Your review though if you're OK getting messed about fair do's.   :hi:

I was tempted, but it wasn't a huge inconvenience and she did seem genuinely sorry and tried to make amends so that counts for something at least. If she'd ignored me or wasn't apologetic in the slightest then it would have been a negative for sure.

At £80 for 30 minutes is a definite NO from me!

Not sure what the £80 for 30 mins on her AW site is for. Full service maybe? Her massage rates aren't bad though:

£40 30 mins massage and HR
£60 1hr

£60 30 mins b2b
£80 1hr b2b

Offline OscarC

She's legit, been going for a few years, used to be Tanya/Lena at Easington lane then been in Sunderland and Washington. Actually used to be ok when she first started out.  :hi:

Wasn’t Tanya the older girl working at Easingtion Lane? She did quite a good massage / b2b and is perhaps the girl in this link:  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only   Or have I got myself thoroughly confused over which girl is which.

Offline Kev3773

Wasn’t Tanya the older girl working at Easingtion Lane? She did quite a good massage / b2b and is perhaps the girl in this link:  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only   Or have I got myself thoroughly confused over which girl is which.

She did do body to body the other lass didn't, she was also mentioned about hotdogging a few times.  :hi:

Offline OscarC

She did do body to body the other lass didn't, she was also mentioned about hotdogging a few times.  :hi:

Yeah, I saw her once a year or two ago, she never did that with me, but the b2b was good. Anyhow,  looking at her profile again she hasn’t logged in since May, so maybe not working anymore.

Offline Kev3773

Yeah, I saw her once a year or two ago, she never did that with me, but the b2b was good. Anyhow,  looking at her profile again she hasn’t logged in since May, so maybe not working anymore.

Oscar I hadn't checked the link in your post, that's not who I was on about. The AW link in original post is who I'm on about and she logged in today. Sorry if I've confused things  :unknown: :hi:

Offline maxxblue

I had b2b from both of them, alfie, but stopped seeing the girl referred to by the OP when she tried hotdogging. The other girl went to Manchester/Scotland shortly afterwards, but looks like she has been back in the area for a while.

Offline Kev3773

I had b2b from both of them, alfie, but stopped seeing the girl referred to by the OP when she tried hotdogging. The other girl went to Manchester/Scotland shortly afterwards, but looks like she has been back in the area for a while.

Ok I stand corrected ( I think )
The only thing I would add is there were 2 regulars at Easington Lane but I was introduced to a new young girl who worked there for a brief period. She was gorgeous but unfortunately her b2b was poor.

Offline maxxblue

Ok I stand corrected ( I think )
The only thing I would add is there were 2 regulars at Easington Lane but I was introduced to a new young girl who worked there for a brief period. She was gorgeous but unfortunately her b2b was poor.

Yes, if it's the same girl, she was called Sarah. She was lovely, but as you say, her massage was crap. This is her profile:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

According to some reviews, she has offered FS previously, but sadly not when she was at Easington Lane.

Offline Kev3773

Yes, if it's the same girl, she was called Sarah. She was lovely, but as you say, her massage was crap. This is her profile:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

According to some reviews, she has offered FS previously, but sadly not when she was at Easington Lane.

That certainly looks like her, FS would have been a dream with her  :hi:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

That certainly looks like her, FS would have been a dream with her  :hi:

No it wouldn't - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=143015.0

Not sure if she used to work at Easington Lane she tours all over the country. I had the misfortune of seeing her when she was in Byker.

Offline Tiger63

Difficult to know whos who these days

Offline Kev3773