Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carmen 88 Gatehead  (Read 4149 times)

3 review(s) for carmen 88 (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline trainspotter

Her profile seemed fine, yet she has an alert?

Wynter was in the house but you didn’t see her, so how do you know it’s was 100% wynter.

The room opposite “presumably” used by wynter,  yet again you dont know 100%

Something fishy about this review!

Won’t be the first time this has happened  :unknown:

Carmen spoke to someone else in the house and told me it was Wynter and I see no reason not to believe her.

This person went in and out of room opposite during my booking so the presumption that it was being used by Wynter seems perfectly reasonable!!

Hope that puts your mind at ease!

Offline trainspotter

I am adding to this thread after some time as I am now in a position to do so and it is relevant to more recent threads.

It has been shown that Carmen 88 is now working as Lady Penelope (External Link/Members Only) and the other girl referred to is Wynter (External Link/Members Only). Both show up prominently in AW searches and can look tempting but, along with some others in  Teeside area have been decribed as "looking like dirty chavs but acting like dodgy chavs" and "sexy as hell but dodgy as fuck".

When I posted the original review, I gave few details for sake of anonymity but time has elapsed, the wgs have moved area several times, I have coincidentally changed car and SIM card, and I now feel both able and duty bound to give more info as it may help in others' decision making!

When I entered the property, there was a very attractive Carmen apologising for being giggly as she had just had a joint! I should have walked.
I have been in some shit tips but this one has to be the worst. I had been to the property some months before and it had been pleasant but heaven knows what had happened in it. It looked as if a bomb had gone off. There was stuff all over, some furniture was broken, some holes in walls with plaster lying around. Bed was clear! I should have walked.
No kissing or fingering was permitted. OWO (my choice) was good but she positioned herself out of reach. Sex was not permitted as condom might come off. Now I am not as well endowed as some but I have not had that before or since. As services given unwillingly are in my book not worth having, I didn't argue but she called to Wynter to come in from opposite room to verify her decision. Wynter replied that 'It's up to you'.
More OWO made me come quickly and I made my escape. I was back in car within 15 mins of leaving it.
Carmen astutely saw a punter who would put discretion before creating a row and gave minimal effort.

Lessons I learnt :
A) Be careful what you do if plan A goes pear-shaped.
B) Extra cash does not equal quality. Only time in 2018, I went higher than £60 for 30 mins was worst experience of year.
C )Use brain and walk if things are dodgy.
D) This was one occasion when I was glad I had not used a tracable phone

« Last Edit: January 23, 2019, 02:17:08 pm by trainspotter »

Offline The Outsider

I am adding to this thread after some time as I am now in a position to do so and it is relevant to more recent threads.

Thanks for the additional information.  It finally makes sense now. 

Sex was not permitted as condom might come off. Now I am not as well endowed as some but I have not had that before or since. As services given unwillingly are in my book not worth having, I didn't argue but she called to Wynter to come in from opposite room to verify her decision. Wynter replied that 'It's up to you'.
More OWO made me come quickly and I made my escape. I was back in car within 15 mins of leaving it.

So - at the risk of being tactless - did she refuse to have sex because she thought your cock was so small the condom would come off... and she got a second opinion from Wynter??

Offline trainspotter

So - at the risk of being tactless - did she refuse to have sex because she thought your cock was so small the condom would come off... and she got a second opinion from Wynter??

Yes - that is what she said. In my defence, I have not had anyone else do this to me. She said she would get Wynter to give a second opinion and called out to her before I could object. Fortunately, Wynter called back to say it was entirely Carmen's call and did not appear. At no time did I see Wynter.

Offline waynekerr600

B) Extra cash does not equal quality.

There's a few on here the simply can not learn that.  :dash:

Offline waynekerr600

Yes - that is what she said. In my defence, I have not had anyone else do this to me. She said she would get Wynter to give a second opinion

What a terrible experience.

Clearly she just didn't fancy having sex.

Offline The Outsider

Yes - that is what she said. In my defence, I have not had anyone else do this to me. She said she would get Wynter to give a second opinion and called out to her before I could object. Fortunately, Wynter called back to say it was entirely Carmen's call and did not appear. At no time did I see Wynter.

Cheeky cow.  Fair play for managing to cum after that interlude! I did have a picture in my head of Wynter entering with a tape measure!

Offline trainspotter

Quote from: waynekerr600

[/quote

In all honesty why shoud a fit 22 yr old fancy sex with a 55+ old portly gentleman? But that is the nature of the business!

Offline trainspotter

I did have a picture in my head of Wynter entering with a tape measure!

Sorry to disappoint. That scenario would have caused more than one reader to smirk.

Offline The Outsider

[quote author=waynekerr600

In all honesty why shoud a fit 22 yr old fancy sex with a 55+ old portly gentleman? But that is the nature of the business!

Just had a thought.  You need to find somebody now who does anal "at discretion" and hope you get turned down because your cock it "too big".  That'll make you feel better.   ;)

Offline trainspotter

Just had a thought.  You need to find somebody now who does anal "at discretion" and hope you get turned down because your cock it "too big".  That'll make you feel better.   ;)

Your concern is appreciated, OS but the debacle left me slightly wiser rather than pyschologically scarred. A visit to Sexy Babe Ami restored faith in ability to enjoy a good meeting!

Offline The Outsider

Your concern is appreciated, OS but the debacle left me slightly wiser rather than pyschologically scarred. A visit to Sexy Babe Ami restored faith in ability to enjoy a good meeting!

I'm just impressed you carried on the punt and managed to cum.  It would have been game over for me. 

Offline trainspotter

I'm just impressed you carried on the punt and managed to cum.  It would have been game over for me.

:hi:

Offline waynekerr600

[quote author=waynekerr600

Because that's what she was getting paid for.

Offline trainspotter

That's what I meant when I said it was the nature of the business!
« Last Edit: January 23, 2019, 05:50:37 pm by trainspotter »

Offline williambream

It's a shame the chav types are also the most fucking dodgy. I haven't done a review for a while but my last one with Savannah from Boro should have been amazing but it was shite.

Will review soon.

Offline Sar-Major

Exactly WK................... This is the "TRADE" she has opted for, which is the oldest business going.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Flogging Ya Fanny for CASH, if she doesn't wan't to do it, :thumbsup: fuck off and get a proper job.................  :thumbsup:   :lol: :lol: :lol:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline trainspotter

Exactly WK................... This is the "TRADE" she has opted for, which is the oldest business going.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

What a joyous morning to find WK and SM singing harmoniously from the same hymnsheet!! 
« Last Edit: January 24, 2019, 11:09:08 am by trainspotter »

Offline Sar-Major

What a joyous morning to find WK and SM singing harmoniously from the same hymnsheet!!

Fuck Off with the "Sarcasm" TS............... That's my fekin department............  :P       :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline trainspotter

Who was being sarcastic? I am overjoyed!  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline Sar-Major

Who was being sarcastic? I am overjoyed!  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Bottom line is "He's Still a Little Cunt".......................  :P    :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: