Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Milly (Bonds) - Newcastle  (Read 6669 times)

Recovering Sex Addict

My only comment on this "as a Milly fanboy" is that if youre going to do a review way after the event then state that at the start.

Good or bad, a SP is only as good as their last review, if that was 2months ago and since then everything's changed then that needs to be noted.

It works both ways, a girl that has shit reviews from last week and then gets a glowing review added from months ago will look good when in reality shes probably not.

Much has been said by others about how Milly has come on over the last few months, reviews like this only go to prove that IF the delay is noted in the review.by not noting it, it looks like you have an agenda.

Whether Milly has come on or not in terms of services is beside the point. By lying about what happened on this and the other thread, she's pretty much confirmed what I suspected at the time, that she wasn't just having a bad day, but that she was quite deviously playing a game with me and power tripping on it.

Just to remind you: according to Milly, I was too shy to receive a good service and yet at the same time I appeared to be manipulating her into into giving me a better service by projecting a polite and friendly vibe. I kept my mouth closed whilst kissing, denying myself of FK. I had pre-cum during oral, causing her to limit that service and she was in such rapture during ro, that she couldn't help but clamp her legs around my head and stop me. A story which later changed to me using my teeth, which was then modified to me accidentally catching her with my teeth after she moved when I reminded her about her previous explanation.

She's shown that she's willing to lie and deceive, which to me, shows there are still issues of trust.

Bangman

I think we should all move on over this. The only way to resolve this in my head is to make a booking personally with the highly sought Milly. As soon as I get an opportunity I will book but must remember to take out my dentures , Lol.

Offline Tiger63

I think we should all move on over this. The only way to resolve this in my head is to make a booking personally with the highly sought Milly. As soon as I get an opportunity I will book but must remember to take out my dentures , Lol.

And will you do a review?

Offline Kev3773

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Fail to see how seeing her will change the fact RSA had a shit punt. It makes no difference what other people's experiences are, or what the prossie, agency or fanboys say, RSA had a shit punt and rightly gave a negative review.

The more people try to defend that the higher up the board this stays, rather defeating the object.     :unknown:   

Online threechilliman

The other way to resolve it is to forget about her and see someone else.

tcm

Looking4fun

Fail to see how seeing her will change the fact RSA had a shit punt. It makes no difference what other people's experiences are, or what the prossie, agency or fanboys say, RSA had a shit punt and rightly gave a negative review.

The more people try to defend that the higher up the board this stays, rather defeating the object.     :unknown:   
+1
Canny attempt at hiding a fluffy comment from someone with zero reviews.

Bangman

Maybe I'm just a lazy bastard or have other things to do.

Bangman

The other way to resolve it is to forget about her and see someone else.

tcm
Fuck sake she has had more good reviews than bad. We can all nit pick at punts. Get over it whichever way you want to. As far as fluffy comments are concerned whatever !

Offline AnthG

So then what right does that give you to criticise other punters reviews? As in people who take the time in their busy schedule to post reviews to help the community?
« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 06:25:38 pm by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

:thumbsup:

Well done her neg review back to the top of the board again.    :wacko:

Recovering Sex Addict

Maybe he's hoping this bit will get lost in the thread:

Just to remind you: according to Milly, I was too shy to receive a good service and yet at the same time I appeared to be manipulating her into into giving me a better service by projecting a polite and friendly vibe. I kept my mouth closed whilst kissing, denying myself of FK. I had pre-cum during oral, causing her to limit that service and she was in such rapture during ro, that she couldn't help but clamp her legs around my head and stop me. A story which later changed to me using my teeth, which was then modified to me accidentally catching her with my teeth after she moved when I reminded her about her previous explanation.

She's shown that she's willing to lie and deceive, which to me, shows there are still issues of trust.

Offline Shearer1955

Message on Bonds Website -

Milly

Posted:06/12/2016 4:29pm
We are sad to announce we have today ceased representing Milly with immediate effect for several reasons. We wish Milly the best of luck as she ventures into the real world.

Offline the game

Message on Bonds Website -

Milly

Posted:06/12/2016 4:29pm
We are sad to announce we have today ceased representing Milly with immediate effect for several reasons. We wish Milly the best of luck as she ventures into the real world.

That is a bullshit statement for them to put out if you ask me. They are sad that to announce that she is leaving and wish her all the best but they ceased representing her for a number of reasons.

Either tell punters why or don't say anything at all. All they have done there with that wording is intentially leave questions and doubts in peoples minds.

Looking4fun

Theirs obviously been a bit of friction between milly & bonds as she's posted on uke that she's now "free to work indie " or words to that effect.

Offline OscarC

That is a bullshit statement for them to put out if you ask me. They are sad that to announce that she is leaving and wish her all the best but they ceased representing her for a number of reasons.

Either tell punters why or don't say anything at all. All they have done there with that wording is intentially leave questions and doubts in peoples minds.

Agree, they were happy enough to say why Zara was sacked i.e. Wardrobegate.

Offline Kev3773

I think the last bit of Bonds statement is telling " as she ventures into the REAL world "  :unknown:
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 07:34:32 am by alfie2013 »

Offline Kev3773

« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 07:37:09 am by alfie2013 »

Offline the game

Theirs obviously been a bit of friction between milly & bonds as she's posted on uke that she's now "free to work indie " or words to that effect.

That implies that Bonds were not happy to allow Milly to take independant bookings which would tie in with the 'ventures into the real world' part of their statement.

If that is the reason for their falling out Bonds have not made it at all easy for the girl with their statement which was very carefully worded to paint Milly in a negative light and keep people guessing as to the reason of her departure from the agency

Offline the game

Agree, they were happy enough to say why Zara was sacked i.e. Wardrobegate.

They did EVENTUALLY come out and disclose 'wardrobegate' but that was only after speculation began on here over the incident. First I heard of it was from punters on ukp not from Bonds who I believe were initially happy to brush the whole thing under the carpet and put Zara on outcalls only.

It was only when momentum gathered on here over what happened with the wardrobe a damage control statement was issued by Amy to warn everyone. I wonder how many booking were taken by Bonds for Zara between the time of them suspecting something was off and them letting her go  :unknown:

AmyBbw

I will reply to the Milly situation shortly on the website, however, I can assure anyone reading this that I have not ceased representing Milly for any reason that could put clients in danger.

Wardrobegate was made public after the alleged incident had been corroborated further by others. At that point anyone who was possibly at risk had already been contacted. From the first point of suspicion Rebecca was not sent any more incall clients and taken off incall as a result-I can confirm, she was never given any appointments whatsoever after the initial suspicion and once further info came to light she was removed from the site. Nothing was ever swept under the carpet, the situation at the time needed to be dealt with sensitively as clients and Rebecca where in a possible vulnerable position. 

If any of Rebecca's old clients have concerns still on this issue please feel free to pm me and I can feed back the info that isn't suitable for publishing on public forum

Thanks

Amy

Offline the game

I will reply to the Milly situation shortly on the website, however, I can assure anyone reading this that I have not ceased representing Milly for any reason that could put clients in danger.

Wardrobegate was made public after the alleged incident had been corroborated further by others. At that point anyone who was possibly at risk had already been contacted. From the first point of suspicion Rebecca was not sent any more incall clients and taken off incall as a result-I can confirm, she was never given any appointments whatsoever after the initial suspicion and once further info came to light she was removed from the site. Nothing was ever swept under the carpet, the situation at the time needed to be dealt with sensitively as clients and Rebecca where in a possible vulnerable position. 

If any of Rebecca's old clients have concerns still on this issue please feel free to pm me and I can feed back the info that isn't suitable for publishing on public forum

Thanks

Amy

Is it Bonds policy to make a statement on the website everytime that a girl leaves or you 'cease' to represent them? Unless they are a potential danger to clients which you say is not the case, your statement on Milly only serves to give the girl a bad name and keep punters guessing as to the reason of her departure.

The thing with Zara/Rebecca I'm failing to understand here is if you had put her on outcall only then you were still willing to take bookings for her despite that fact that an issue of discretion had been brought to your attention. On top of that you said yourself that you already had your concerns that someone else was using her account as it was active at time in which Zara/Rebecca could not possibly have been able to use it. Again you did not mention this publicly until AFTER other members of this forum were able to figure things out for themselves after the fake review from her boyfriend that something was off.

Offline dino1990

who gives a fuck, why you guys causing a such a fuss about it. She's not working for them any more, let it go.  I'm sure amour or Pink Ladies will pick her up

AmyBbw

Is it Bonds policy to make a statement on the website everytime that a girl leaves or you 'cease' to represent them? Unless they are a potential danger to clients which you say is not the case, your statement on Milly only serves to give the girl a bad name and keep punters guessing as to the reason of her departure.

The thing with Zara/Rebecca I'm failing to understand here is if you had put her on outcall only then you were still willing to take bookings for her despite that fact that an issue of discretion had been brought to your attention. On top of that you said yourself that you already had your concerns that someone else was using her account as it was active at time in which Zara/Rebecca could not possibly have been able to use it. Again you did not mention this publicly until AFTER other members of this forum were able to figure things out for themselves after the fake review from her boyfriend that something was off.

If enough fuss gets made about a lady leaving then we will offer an explanation yes.

The Rebecca situation - as I have explained, I am confident that the situation was dealt with in the correct way.  I spoke to the relevant authorities about my concerns and followed their advise.  I appologise if this doesn't sit right morally with some people but there was a timeline that needed to be followed with the situation and as you may appreciate, as much as we all had a little giggle about the comedic element of the situation, there was still a young woman's well being to consider along side that of any clients that could have been affected.

I'm not going to comment further on this issue, all it is achieving is to keep bringing Milly's negative review to the surface.

I would like to end with an apology to clients who had made negative comments on reviews where I have jumped in to defend.  A review, positive or negative, is a review,  we need to sit back and look at how we improve the negatives at the same time as basking in the positives.

Thanks

Amy

Offline lycius

Who are you and what have you done with Amy?

Offline the game

If enough fuss gets made about a lady leaving then we will offer an explanation yes.

The Rebecca situation - as I have explained, I am confident that the situation was dealt with in the correct way.  I spoke to the relevant authorities about my concerns and followed their advise.  I appologise if this doesn't sit right morally with some people but there was a timeline that needed to be followed with the situation and as you may appreciate, as much as we all had a little giggle about the comedic element of the situation, there was still a young woman's well being to consider along side that of any clients that could have been affected.

I'm not going to comment further on this issue, all it is achieving is to keep bringing Milly's negative review to the surface.

I would like to end with an apology to clients who had made negative comments on reviews where I have jumped in to defend.  A review, positive or negative, is a review,  we need to sit back and look at how we improve the negatives at the same time as basking in the positives.

Thanks

Amy

The thing is though there was no fuss at least not one which I could see about Milly leaving Bonds, not until you had issued a statement on your website about the fact she was leaving and as I pointed out you have not offered an explaination at all you have carefully worded it to keep punters guessing.

I understand that with the Rebecca/Zara situation that her well being was being rightfully considered but that still does not excuse the fact you were still willing to accept bookings when you had suspicions that her account was compromised and then again outcalls when investigating further into the wardrobe incident.

As an agency owner as well as the well-being of your girls, the safety and discretion of clients should also be of upmost importance something which during this incident at least it appears you could not give a monkey's about.

Looking4fun

To be fair the wasn't a risk with Rebecca doing outcalls, I think punters might have questioned her if she turned up with a wardrobe for an outcall  :lol: :lol:

Offline Shearer1955

If she turned up in a furniture removal van with a wardrobe inside & a fella with a camera it might give the game away  :D :lol:

Oo..er  :sarcastic:

Offline the game

To be fair the wasn't a risk with Rebecca doing outcalls, I think punters might have questioned her if she turned up with a wardrobe for an outcall  :lol: :lol:

Was there really no risk though mate? Amy knew/suspected that Rebecca's boyfriend had access to her account and phone, she knew/suspected that said boyfriend had been hiding in a wardrobe during incalls with a recording device. Given that Rebbecca and her boyfriend were willing to do that is it unreasonable to think that he would be willing to follow her to an outcall location?

For me that is not risk free but more of an unnecessary risk that Amy & Bonds were willing to take with clients safety

Looking4fun

If she turned up in a furniture removal van with a wardrobe inside & a fella with a camera it might give the game away  :D :lol:

Oo..er  :sarcastic:
:lol: :lol: :thumbsup:

Offline AnthG

Was there really no risk though mate? Amy knew/suspected that Rebecca's boyfriend had access to her account and phone, she knew/suspected that said boyfriend had been hiding in a wardrobe during incalls with a recording device. Given that Rebbecca and her boyfriend were willing to do that is it unreasonable to think that he would be willing to follow her to an outcall location?

For me that is not risk free but more of an unnecessary risk that Amy & Bonds were willing to take with clients safety

+1 with the Game. The guy it seems was clearly recording the punts. The two reasons he would be doing this that I can think of is either wank material. Or to blackmail those punters later down the line. There is no other reasons I can think of why he'd do that.

If its the latter then wouldn't it be logical that same guy could have recorded the girl going and knocking on a guys front door for an outcall and then the guy opening it and bringing her in the house and whatnot.

I am not saying this to freak punters out who now seen her for an outcall. But just to say, this risk is there. And for a guy prepared to hide in the cupboard for an entire hour recording a punt. Then he'd potentially do anything.

The only reason the fuss has happened is because you made the announcement suggesting she has done various things to be worthy of being sacked from Bonds. Remember when Alli made a similar vague announcement on UKE and this caused the girl to come back with 'her version of why she left' and this caused a massive North East drama kick off. So come on you must have known doing the same thing could cause something similar. i.e this is the 6 pager topic I am meaning when Alli said Lexi had been removed from the site. And then Lexi came back with her version and drama ensured.

External Link/Members Only

Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Mansell

Service as normal in the NE I see, drama everywhere you look  :unknown:

My rules these days:-
1) Trust no-one who hasn't proved they can be trusted, even then be careful.
2) Punting has it's dangers, take whatever precautions your happy with yourself.
3) Make your own mind up about the rumours that are around. Don't believe half of what is said.
4) Above all make sure you have a good time.

Smashnasty

I cancelled a booking with her based on this review, because connecting and clicking with someone is nore important than actually having sex with her.
I explained why, and that a connection was important, and she had forgotten which booking I was abd then seemed quite pleased she would get a lie in (she wouldnt, since my booking was her second of the day)... But wss not in the least bit bothered about losing my custom, nor was any attempt made to coax or reassure me into going ahead.
I would wager the review is accurate... to her credit though comms were good and she was always polite and friendly, but I'll take my custom elsewhere cheers.  :hi:

Recovering Sex Addict

I cancelled a booking with her based on this review, because connecting and clicking with someone is nore important than actually having sex with her.
I explained why, and that a connection was important, and she had forgotten which booking I was abd then seemed quite pleased she would get a lie in (she wouldnt, since my booking was her second of the day)... But wss not in the least bit bothered about losing my custom, nor was any attempt made to coax or reassure me into going ahead.
I would wager the review is accurate... to her credit though comms were good and she was always polite and friendly, but I'll take my custom elsewhere cheers.  :hi:

To be honest mate, I don't think the problem of clicking or not clicking was really an issue between Milly and I. Firstly, she was in a right mood before she answered the door, from having overslept so it wasn't really a two-way dynamic, nor a response to me personally. Secondly, on the odd occasion I've not really clicked with a girl, I've not really experienced the services being reduced virtually to zero as I did with Milly.

Milly seemed to deliberately give me a poor service at the time, even though we did eventually click to a greater extent when she came out of her mood. Then she tried to blame me for the poor services on here and ended up contradicting herself and making such unbelievable excuses that even Bonds appeared to stop arguing her case as a result.

I do wish Milly well in the future. She's sexy as fuck and she's obviously doing something right as she's received some good reviews from others. I understand that the ladies aren't robots and can't always perform at 100%, but by the same token, I don't expect to be lied to or blamed, particularly when I know I try my damned hardest to make sure the girls that I meet feel comfortable and are happy.