Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Quickie queen Walsall from negative(my previous review)to positive)  (Read 1213 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7482022) (2 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Online Punterperson1971

Link to my previous review of her which was few months back where I got shoved out and short changed

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=395653.0

Meet happened week or so ago
Arranged via email contact,was via email all way through as I knew where she was based,which was Bloxwich about 10/15 minute drive from Asda depending on traffic and time of day.

Got to her flat and upstairs and she had a bra and knickers on with the tits trying to say hi,she’s a curvy and tall lady and she was very pleasant surprisingly after last time I saw her,I stripped off while she went out of the room to stash the cash which was £70(£10 off booking through aw) including owo and 30 minutes of her time.
She came back in and started to to get me hard and I’m very sensitive when nervous so I asked for RO and she got naked,she’s built like an Amazonian woman,she lay on bed and I started oral on her she was clean and fresh and she stared getting right into it lifting her ass up and down with my hands all over her bottom and hips and stomach,I struggled to reach her tits due to her body shape as like I said she’s quite tall,she was rubbing my head pushing my head down I asked if she was ok and she said “oh yes” told me to carry on she was getting all flustered and moaning and going red in her cheeks,pretty certain this wasn’t faked.
After a good 15 minutes or so maybe a bit longer she asked if I wanted sex and I said yes but can you give me a little oral first,no issues she was on her knees while I knelt on bed and straight down her throat bobbing up and down I had to slow her down a little.
So I then lay on my back on the bed and she put a condom on and then she was got on top in cowgirl,those tits bouncing around were very impressive,and she was banging away on me until I came she was making the right noises for sure,it didn’t take me long to come so as soon as I popped it was clean up time and chat as i got dressed and out the door.

CONCLUSION
Way way better than last time much more relaxed and friendly and definitely both enjoyed it I did especially the RO as it helped me control my self to from cumming early.
I wanted to see her again purely because of those tits and also if I got there without being late see what her attitude was like and yeah couldn’t fault it.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2024, 04:21:55 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline mancsguy1975

Glad you enjoyed your return visit PP.

Like my first visit I wasnt so sure, but I would consider going back for a return visit as im a sucker for big naturals. Ive been put off by various other reviews, maybe treating her with some decent oral is a good tactic to persuade her to give a better service?

Online Punterperson1971

Glad you enjoyed your return visit PP.

Like my first visit I wasnt so sure, but I would consider going back for a return visit as im a sucker for big naturals. Ive been put off by various other reviews, maybe treating her with some decent oral is a good tactic to persuade her to give a better service?
Yes I think that may well be the case it’s a good job I know how to use my 👅,I think if I go again I want to give her a facial for £50 it’s a bargain
« Last Edit: April 24, 2024, 05:34:47 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline ronthebrummie

Amazonian does that mean fat fucker?

Online Punterperson1971

Amazonian does that mean fat fucker?
No mate far from it she was well built and I don’t like fat fuckers lol never mind fuck them

Online Dark Vader

What made you go back? I did something similar with a different girl but different circumstances, reviews to follow.

Online Punterperson1971

What made you go back? I did something similar with a different girl but different circumstances, reviews to follow.
Just to see if it was a bad day at the office for her

Offline fredhiggins

Online Punterperson1971

Well done for the research.
Thanks mate got another lined up today but she’s well reviewed