Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HotAndreea - Milton Keynes  (Read 1092 times)

14 review(s) for HotAndreea (8 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline BillyBackDoor

This is my first review so feel free to give me a kick if I get too fluffy.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

As stated in other reviews easy to find, 2 minute walk from Sainsbury's so I parked there.  The flat itself was typical of a modern apartment block, almost clinically clean.  With a nice big, well lit bedroom.  The only downside was a lack of mirrors.  Only one small one on the wall near the wardrobe.

Looks: 8/10
Typical Romanian cutie.  Pretty face with full, cock sucking lips.  Petite but curvy body.  Not at all fat, just not skin and bone or a gym bunny who could break you in two with her thighs.  Very natural.  Lovely small, soft yet pert tits and a soft peachy round arse.  Long, smooth sexy legs.  Pictures are accurate and I would say is her age is too, although as has been said, she looks younger.

Attitude: 9/10
Very friendly, welcoming, easygoing and willing to please.

About the meeting:
I was originally going to see one or two of the HoD girls, as they seemed a safe bet, but then this one caught my eye.  Being Romanian I prejudged her, having had one or two crap meets with Romanian WGs in the past. Her AW feedback was however good and at least some of it looked genuine.  I felt encouraged and after a quick search on here revealed nothing but positive reviews I decided I'd take a chance on her.  The thrill of the unknown won out.

Comms were good, booked the day before for a 9am meet. Agreed £80 for the hr + £20 for CIM & Swallow.  Anal wasn't on her likes list so I didn't raise it.  Didn't read the other reviews thoroughly enough beforehand as research\booking window was short.  Otherwise I might have noticed that a previous punter got CIM included for £80.  Oh well, live and learn, don't rush in.  Comms via text the next day for confirmation and flat No.

She opened the door and stood behind it as is usual and peeped around it as I came in.  **Fluffy Alert**  I thought she looked  gorgeous, much prettier in real life than her pictures show.  It's probably my age though.  These days a girl gets extra points just for being under 25.  In the words of Dara O'Brien, "young people are good to look at and fun to fuck".

Although I was suitably excited, Captain Paranoia was sat on my shoulder waiting for the scamming to start.  Well happily it didn't.  She led me to the bedroom and to my surprise put her arms over my shoulders and initiated FK and then DFK, there and then before we'd even discussed anything.  As this went on for a few minutes, joined by some groping, I began to wonder if I'd get it for free.  Not wishing to push my luck though, I eventually broke it off, confirmed what had been agreed, paid and nipped into the shower.

When I came back in a towel, she stood up, came over to me a continued with FK.  Before I knew it the towel was on the floor and she began gently caressing my cock and balls. I returned the favour and began to gently play with her clit which she seemed to appreciate.  The combined effect of all this fondling and now DFK, was predictable.  She suggested I lie down which I did and she draped herself across me for more kissing before working her way down to my cock kissing and nipping while maintaining eye contact all the way, which was a nice touch.  By this time, my cock was like iron and had been leaking quite a bit of pre-cum everywhere.  Other girls might have reached for the wipes, but this sexy slut licked it off before engulfing my my cock with some heavenly oral, varying speed, depth and throwing in some ball licking and handwork.  My god her big lips looked good clamped around my shaft.  Lots of eye contact throughout.  At my request she continued this until I unloaded about 4 days worth into her mouth while she kept going until she'd totally drained me.  Then she sat back on her heels, looked me straight in the eye and swallowed the lot.  Hot.....Very hot.  Best I've had since "Hot Stuff Barbie" who's seems to have disappeared.

Small digression:  A review of Barbie on here says her CIM & swallow wasn't very good.  When she did me, she sat me in that cream leather chair in the corner (where many of our bare arses have probably been) told me to relax and gave me fucking brilliant OWO and DT.  When I came she DT'd me and swallowed while DTing, which felt fucking incredible. She came up for air, took my cock in hand so should could move him around and lick up any blobs she missed.  When finished, she thanked me for her breakfast.  Brilliant!

Back to Andreea...

We then swapped places and I went down on her.  Long slow licks got her going nicely, but It was here I encountered her only limitation, no fingers.  So I stuck my tongue up her instead.  Well with all the moaning and thrusting at my face (Real or fake, what do I care) I was hard again in no time.  I got her to sit up give me some more OWO, which she did gladly.  Her on all fours with her head turned to side so I could see her lovely mouth enveloping my cock enjoyed this for a while before suggesting she get a condom.  She put it on with her mouth, always a nice touch.

The fucking started in mish with lots of FK and her writhing around under me. Then on to legs over the shoulders so I could properly drill her.  When I ran out of energy I suggested she go on top for a while.  Some WG do their utmost to minimise body contact during the meet.  Not this girl, she kept leaning down and lying on me, rubbing her tits on my chest and continuing to FK while she fucked me.  I swear If I hadn't just come she'd have had me off again like that.

The fucking went on for another 15 min or so in various positions, doggy; me standing, her kneeling on the bed.  From behind while she leaned on the wall.  Folded deckchair on the corner of the bed (a particular favorite of mine).  It was while I was hammering her in this position that I found her limit.  I was pounding her literally as hard and fast as I could and we were gripping each others arms.  She had this expression that could've been extreme pleasure or pain.  It turned me on to see her like that and from somewhere I found another gear and stepped it up a notch.  After about 10 - 15 seconds of this she gripped my arms tightly and a shook her head vigourously.  Although she didn't say stop (she was probably hoping I'd come) I'm not a complete sadist and I decided to give her a break, besides I was fucking knackered by this point.

I suggested I come her mouth again which she was ok with.  This time I stood, she knelt.  I got some cracking DT, even made her gag a couple of times, hot as fuck, but sadly I still couldn't come.  Determined, I donned another hat and pounded her in prone bone position, lots of encouragement and the right noises coming from the lady so eventually I managed a second load.

Had a bit of a chat, while I got dressed.  Her English, as stated by others, is limited, but by god shes a cracking ride so who the fuck cares.

There was even lots of what I can only describe as snogging on offer all the way to the door.

If I didn't know better I swear she was Czech or Polish.  Just goes to show why stereotypes are bad and UKP is good.  If it wasn't for this site, I'd have dismissed her because she's Romanian and that would've been my loss.

Whole-heatedly recommended.  Next, time I'm in MK....oh who am I kidding.  I've only a finite number of shots left in me and the places I'd like to shoot are far more numerous.

Happy punting,

Billy