Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lara Hot xxx (now Tiffany Hot xxx) - Heathrow Hotel  (Read 411 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7644380) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Mav101

Lara Hot xxx (now Tiffany Hot xxx)  - Heathrow Hotel

Same AW Profile SP
External Link/Members Only

This is a negative review (but almost neutral; and almost a positive)

FK (some at the beginning), RO - Fingering (a little), OWO, Mish, Doggy, Cow Girl, and back to Doggy, HJ finish!

£80 - 1 hour

Girl
Lara or Tiffany is 100% the girl in the photos. Her profile popped up as a new AW SP, and I thought she looked fucking cute in her rose-gold-rimmed spectacles. I noticed the slightly saggy ass in her photos, which turned me on too.  A normal, natural girl.

The door opened, and there she was, standing 5'6" or 5'7" in those rose-gold spectacles, with a blue thong and those dark luscious locks.
She is stunning if you want the slightly softer, not gym-toned girl. Hot as Hell!  Lovely pair of C/B cups, very natural tits.

Started off really well. Although she said no CIM and no to me rimming her.

We had a little FK, then onto the bed.
Then suddenly, she is grabbing a condom and trying to put it on my semi-limp dick.

I tried to stop her and went down on her, but already she had put a big splodge of lube on her fanny.  I try licking and fingering a bit. She was clearly not into this. She completely de-tuned from me and went into a robotic mode.

We moved into missionary, but now no kissing allowed, with her tutting and looking away. She is a really good-looking girl, but she clearly wanted to rush me through the motions and move on to her next customer.  We then try doggy. She is super hot, but her negative energy was not turning me on.

We flipped into Cow Girl with her on top. She grinds, and I pump away, but we are completely out of sink. She looks really cross and fed up with me, huffing as we cannot get into a matching rhythm. She then suggested we return to Doggy; "You seem better at that". she said.....

Back into Doggy, she looked so fucking dam hot, but I just wasn't feeling it. It was material for the Wank Bank. With her ass cheeks spread, her delicious long dark hair flowing down her back, her fabulous ass to grab hold of, and her pussy lips spread around my cock. This should have made me go wild, But wasn't working.

So finally, I asked her to just WANK me off!!  She started off with a really limp wank.  I  ask her to go harder and faster. Having this very beautiful girl look so put out, but wanking me off hard, really turned me on.  She looked so fucked off by this, but also so beautiful, with her long flowing dark hair, her loverly puppy fat ass, grabbing my cock and wanking me. I exploded, all over the bed and everything!! This seemed to piss her off even more too!!

I had a shower.
When I came out, she was lying on the bed naked, watching Instagram. She was lying on her front with little bum cheeks sunny side up. Her long dark hair flowed over her back. So hot.  I left feeling thoroughly dirty.

She is really hot, and she is the girl in the profile.
Would I go back? I don't know,
But what I can tell you is that I have fantasised about her a lot. Remembering her pulling me off mainly.

I thought that she was very, very Hot!

Hidden Image/Members Only