Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Kate Katherine / Kate Thai 2023 - Edinburgh (TOFFT)  (Read 1884 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7070524) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Online charliepie

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I hadn't noticed this little hottie before and I think she said it's her first visit to Scotland. Meet took place a few days ago, venue was a bit of a run-down flat off Leith Walk. Comms were done via text. We had a funny moment when I was arranging the time and I asked if 9ish was good for her to which she replied "Is too big" so I hastily corrected her to assure her that I was just average size!

Her pictures are amazing, drop-dead gorgeous but they're always filtered/photoshopped/wearing loads of make-up etc as we all know. However, she opened the door bare-faced and I wasn't disappointed, in fact, one of the prettiest most feminine ladyboys I've seen. She was wearing the shortest bum-skimming dress ever and I enjoyed the view of her gusset as I followed her up the stairs. I could feel my cock filling up in anticipation which is always a good sign. I'd originally booked 15 minutes for £80 to be cautious but had £100 on me so it gave me the opportunity to sweet talk her and compliment her looks before handing over the 100. I see she mentions £10 extra for owo and kissing on her AW profile but I don't usually bother paying for extras. She went off to stash the cash while I undressed returning a few minutes later. She started off licking my nipples for a bit and it didn't take me long to get excited again as she peeled her dress off to reveal a decent pair of boobs albeit with a bit of keloid scarring from the implants. She has a fantastic figure and rock-hard abs which I love. She rubbered me up and started oral which was never going to be as good as owo but was decent enough. After a minute or so she removed her panties to reveal a lovely clean smooth uncut cock which she offered up to me and I hungrily accepted. Didn't take long for her to swell to a nice 5 to 6 inches but I was a bit surprised by her girth, definitely thicker than the average ladyboy cock(and mine too!) her balls were really nice and plump which isn't always the case. She offered to fuck me first which took a few goes to get her inside and did sting a bit(I'm no anal champ and her girth was more than I'm used to) but once I'd loosened up it was enjoyable, she was on top first then we transitioned to me on top. I moved my face closer to hers but she clearly didn't "fancy" me enough to indulge in any kissing. Then it was my turn to enter her which we did in cg position. We must have been getting near the time limit as she dismounted and pulled the condom off so she could finish me by hand. I squirted a decent load on my stomach which she helped clean up just as her phone timer sounded so maybe she's a bit of a clock watcher but it didn't bother me too much as I'd paid her for 30 mins and we'd done everything I wanted.

Kate is exactly my type so I would see her again in a heartbeat maybe even for an hour which I've never done before as usually 30 minutes is more than enough for me to get the job done. Her English is fairly good and her age listed as 26 on AW is probably accurate as well though I'm not a great judge when it comes to age.

The only negative worth mentioning was that perhaps her breath was a bit garlicky but I find that with a lot of Thais due to the cuisine they favour which is why I'm not too fussed with full-on kissing. She mentioned that she was going to spend 2 weeks here but isn't happy with the bathroom/shower facilities so I reckon she'll be heading back to Leeds next week.