Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Advice  (Read 1219 times)

mark13james

Hi guys,
Need your support and wisdom.  Just been with a middle aged British working girl. ..sounded very genuine...but your worst nightmare happened. ..condom split...and lm married.  Words of wisdom please.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
what advice do u expect as there is only one piece

get to the clinic and get tested asap
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

mark13james

Thanks Rebecca,
I'm around Bridgend tomorrow. .how do let go about it?

• Banned
  • Service Provider
im not in wales so i cant help but im sure one of the welsh lads can point u in the direction of the nearest clinic.

you normally can make an appointment and some u can just turn up and wait x

Offline Bangers and Gash

Just been with a middle aged British working girl. ..sounded very genuine...but your worst nightmare happened. ..condom split...and lm married.  Words of wisdom please.

How about: a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush, or, pride comes before a fall.  :hi: 

np500

Have no idea why her being middle aged and sounding genuine has any relevance , but if your worried just google  " gum clinic " . There is also a clinic run by the N H S , again just google it, information on local clinics, contact numbers etc will all be on hand, good luck .

• Banned
  • Service Provider

jammy

I got tested a few wks ago as precautionary and got the all clear. Just to say if you do get to the gum clinic stay anonymous by giving a false name and address so it doesn't end up on any future medical records.

It does take a few weeks to come back via txt msg so try and avoid any sexual contact with the mrs or she could contract something and suspicion will surface.
This is the worse case scenario after all so just prepare. Good luck pal.

mark13james

Offline Corus Boy

At the Royal Gwent Newport, GUM Clinic, they have 'drop in' clinics. False name, you get a clinic ID, phone in sometime later and you get your results.

Remember to delete the number from your call logs.

jammy

Also forgot to mention rather than look online for a gum clinic ring NHS direct wales on  08454647 and give them a post code and they do an update search for gum clinics with times etc because online you don't get to know about the drop in centres that are only open for a few hrs a day so many days a week. The line is 24hrs.

Offline pork sword

What was the WG's reaction and what action is she going to take? Was this discussed?

Offline charlie-mott

There's a GUM clinic in Swansea at Singleton hospital. I think it's just a couple of days a week, but all anonymous and xall for the results. You can also buy testing kits from online pharmacies (Boots or Lloyd's, etc.) If you don't want to go to a clinic.

I wouldn't worry too much about it, the chances of catching anything are very small, but it's worth getting tested for piece of mind. And if you do notice something wrong get in quick a nd blame the misses first ! 😂

Offline maggsy

My understanding is that you have to wait for 4 weeks after the event before getting tested in order to get a reliable result.
Good luck.

Offline charlie-mott

My understanding is that you have to wait for 4 weeks after the event before getting tested in order to get a reliable result.
Good luck.

HIV can be up to 3 months. But 4 weeks is the norm for a first test