Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Errr, would you?  (Read 2508 times)

Offline Northerndave666

Browsing East Mids ladies and came across this profile

External Link/Members Only

I am lost for words !

vorian

No but someone will, there is a market for everything no matter how bizarre.

SirFrank

Not my cup of tea but each to their own. Judging by her feedback she provides a good service to punters who like big women

Online myothernameis

Q. will you sit on my face
A. yes

:scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:

SirFrank

Q. will you sit on my face
A. yes

:scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:

Fucking hell that will end in tears

vorian

pleasure

Would I? Hell yes, I fully intend to. I gather there won't be much interest in the review after then? :)

Persie

No but someone will, there is a market for everything no matter how bizarre.

This is the market for hef-a-lela-lumps...lol

dilettante

DannyJames

I have little time for the obese and even less time for the fat acceptance movement. They are a disgrace.

Plenty is said about benefit scroungers and non-contributing immigrants (quite rightly, on both counts) but obesity will cripple the nhs and we do little about it. Just stop fucking eating so much.

Offline captaincrunch

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 1
Fuck me her pictures give me the horn.

Defo maybe not for 160 though.

Offline rockharders

phwoar. her body looks exactly like Mr Creosote in Monty Pythons meaning of life.

Offline berksboy

I have little time for the obese and even less time for the fat acceptance movement. They are a disgrace.

Plenty is said about benefit scroungers and non-contributing immigrants (quite rightly, on both counts) but obesity will cripple the nhs and we do little about it. Just stop fucking eating so much.

You Sir are so right , just see this External Link/Members Only   

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I wonder how many survive her facesitting.

Rochdull lad

I think she's actually got quite a pleasant smile.  However, we don't go punting for pleasant smiles, do we?

Offline mattylondon

Browsing East Mids ladies and came across this profile

I am lost for words !
Absolutely fucking gross and disgusting.  :vomit:

She's a one way ticket to a heart attack and premature death, but there are some very strange folk out there who find her most appealing. To each their own, I guess.  :unknown: :vomit:

Imagine that face sitting on you? Probably still got shit on her arse, due to an inability to reach and wipe her arse properly. :scare:

« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 11:35:06 am by mattylondon »

James999

She's got an arse crack on the FRONT of her body  :vomit:

whiterussian

i dont look at these links anymore because of my photographic memory.  I always chuckle at the comments and wonder if HP will register his seal of approval.  I wonder what HP classes as a minger? :D

Offline mattylondon

i dont look at these links anymore because of my photographic memory.  I always chuckle at the comments and wonder if HP will register his seal of approval.  I wonder what HP classes as a minger? :D
A rotting corpse.  :cool:  :sarcastic:

dilettante

I think she's actually got quite a pleasant smile.  However, we don't go punting for pleasant smiles, do we?
It's surprising how the personality of fat cunts often changes when they do go on a diet, lose masses of weight, and start to exist as a realistic speciman of a human being - they turn into serious, determined, self-contained people in fact, as opposed to parodies of the same with glucose-fuelled grins and the bobbing puppetry of belarded body mechanisms.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 12:25:24 pm by dilettante »

Offline mattylondon

It's surprising how the personality of fat cunts often changes when they do go on a diet, lose masses of weight, and start to exist as a realistic speciman of a human being - they turn into serious, determined, self-contained people in fact, as opposed to parodies of the same with glucose-fuelled grins.
Tis true, but we all know that deep down, grossly obese people don't make for happy people.  :hi: