Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SophieFox - Luton (tours)  (Read 1182 times)

16 review(s) for SophieFox (9 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jimbocrosser

This is my first review so please excuse any rookie errors

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'd had Sophie in my hotlist for ages, she's often based out of Lincoln or Stevenage but a couple of weeks ago she was doing a few days in Luton which is a bit closer to me so I decided to go for it. She was based in a hotel near the airport, comms were good and I called to arrange a meeting for that afternoon. Called her when I arrived and was given the room number, I think I was her first of the day as she was running a bit late having only just been let into her room. Reception was easy to get past and she greeted me looking stunning in her underwear, stockings and suspenders, showcasing her fantastic assets.

I was offered a shower but declined as I'd had one before I left, but took a couple of minutes to freshen up in the well stocked bathroom. Came back into the room and took my kit off and was given a short massage before going to town on her fantastic (albeit fake) tits. She then laid me down of my back and got to work giving me a fantastic blowjob, not too forceful, nice and deep and varied, with the occasional bit of gagging which is really my thing. I told her I wanted her to sit on my face (her arse is fucking fantastic by the way, even if her tits are her main selling point), and she happily obliged, giving me full access to her sweet pussy and arsehole. I love giving oral and rimming a girl, and she seemed to enjoy me tounging her arsehole and pussy. She then resumed sucking my cock as we 69'd which was divine, before I laid her back whilst burying my face in her pussy and my fingers in her arse.

She told me she wanted me inside her and I was happy to oblige, she expertly put the condom on with her mouth and bent over for me to fuck her from behind. As I said before her arse is exceptional, and we fucked in missionary, cowgirl and finally more doggy, with me grabbing handfuls of her arse and tits at every opportunity! I told her I was close and she blew me some more before I wanked off onto her tits, what a sight that was! Cleaned up over the next few minutes and had a decent chat about the session etc, she's easy to get on with and it didn't seem forced. She said she was being hounded by her next punter who was early, so I made my excuses and left about 10 minutes short of the hour. It wasn't the end of the world but I guess ignorance is bliss when it comes to being reminded that a girl's seeing another bloke straight after you.

All in all was a great punt, and has given me a serious hard on remembering the experience! Would definitely recommend, however was £150 for the hour which, whilst perfectly fine with me, is more than some prefer to pay. I do think anal would have been on the table if I'd asked, not sure about facials, CIM or whatever floats your boat. I definitely hope to see Sophie again if she returns down south.

Offline Hertsgent

Glad to see Sophie is still on form - I found her a memorable experience the first time I saw her (reviewed), slightly pre-occupied second time I saw her (or familiarity made it less exciting possibly). Still positive second visit, so didn't update.

She is definitely a handful, good review  :thumbsup: