Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adele Sweety - Enfield  (Read 1714 times)

20 review(s) for ADELE SWEETY (18 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Offline hogcatcher

Hey guys. It’s been a while.
So I met Adele in October 2017 but hadn’t managed to do a review.
She’s probably the best Romanian WG I’ve met

External Link/Members Only

I called her beforehand and she answered promptly and was very bubbly over the phone which was a bonus. We arranged an appointment for a couple hours later. Around 2pm and I booked 2 hours. She lived above some shops and there are a few smoking guys around as access is down an alleyway from the rear. At first I thought they could be Adele’s security??? Maybe. Many flats are in the same location and seems like a decent neighbourhood. I just smiled and commented on the weather while passing them! Apart from that. It was a great meet.

There’s a car park 2 minutes walk from her place so I parked up and paid £2 I think. Was a busy car park and was safe. I called her as soon as I left the car park and she guided me straight through to her apartment as it is hidden away and very discreet. Again she was very bubbly and her English is very good.

Walked up the stairs (passing the smoking lads) and knocked on the door to which she opened promptly and there she stood. Just as in her pics. Short hair. Huge tots and a gorgeous smile. She greeted me with a hug and I followed her upstairs. She wore a small black dress which I requested and it looked amazing on her. She has the perfect curves. Her apartment is clean and was nice and warm as it was freezing outside! I told her I wanted a shower beforehand and she informed me the shower is ready so I got undressed as we spoke and she guided me towards the bathroom which again was clean and decent with fresh towels and was nice and warm. She has all shower gels and mouthwash etc.

I went back in the room in just my towel and sat on the bed and we spoke for a little while more before she told me to take off my towel and lie down and get comfy. She stripped off her dress to reveal a curvy body which was perfect for me. Her tits were huge and I couldn’t help but grab them! We lay bedside each other and spoke for longer while I played with her huge tits and then her hand went down to greet my member. Her hands were warm and I felt comfortable so I lay on my back and down she went.

Her oral skills are defo a strong 10/10. She knows exactly how to work my cock and learnt quickly what I enjoy. She held my hand and gave me the best oral ever! And when she knew I was ready to cum, she asked me if I wanted to cum in her mouth. Without hesitation I said yes! Within a few minutes I was exploding my warm cum into her mouth. She giggled and excused herself while she went to spit it out then came back and cleaned up my cock and we lay and spoke for longer.

She honestly talks a lot but it was fun. She’s a funny woman and very affectionate. We spooned and spoke about life. She rubbed her ass on my cock which obviously got me hard again so she turned over and was playing with my cock while locking eye contact with me. Waiting for me to get hard for her again. My tits in her mouth while she wanked my cock and then went down once again. Remembering what I liked and honestly I was about to cum again so I stopped her and we kissed for a bit. Wasn’t deep french kissing but soft kisses while she wanked me off.

I then asked to go down on her and she accepted. I kissed down her body and she informed me she doesn’t like fingering (hygiene reasons ofcourse). Her pussy was already wet and I worked my magic and within minutes, her back was arching, pussy was tightening, moans getting louder, her hands digging into my hair before cumming and letting me lick it all up. She tasted great but got really sensitive.

We rested once more for a few minutes and then on went the condom and I took her in missionary. I had an amazing view of her gorgeous tits which were shaking away. Her eyes are great and we had amazing eye contact while I fucked her then on to doggy and finishing with cowgirl. She again asked me where I wanted to cum and I answered with “boobs”. She rode me faster and said “tell me when” and as soon as I did, she jumped off and got on her knees allowing me to cum all over her gorgeous tits. She smiled and looked up at me while her tits were covered in my cum then put my cock in her mouth and sucked it dry!

Away she went once more to clean up and she faced me. We still had time so I just lay there fully satisfied and she cuddled up to me. She played with my cock while she did and got me hard once more and gave me another blowjob which was not expected but I blew my load in her mouth once more. Rested then got dressed.

I was honestly really satisfied with the experience I had with Adele and would defo see her again. I wish she did outcalls as I do not live near Enfield.
Any questions please ask.

Oral - 10/10
Sex - 10/10
Communication - 10/10
Boobs - 10/10 -
Ass - 10/10
Pussy - 10/10
Kissing - 5/10 - there was no French kissing but I didn’t want that anyway
Looks - 9/10
Feet - 8/10 - cute feet. Next time maybe I’ll cum on them?
Body - curvy

Would I see her again?  YES

Offline pepsicolaboy

Just a warning, as mentioned in previous thread by me:

'Shes been around for ages, known Romanian Barebacker

Worked in various places from Enfield (where I originally saw her profile listed), Chingford to Watford'

Had seen her previous to this intel for an OWO and (protected) sex service in Chingford some years back, bit of a slapped arse unhappy face but warmed up during service and became happier

:hi:
« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 02:28:08 am by pepsicolaboy »