Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cardiff is now in South Yorks.  (Read 1070 times)

potato

And it gets worse!  If you drop down the box to "view a map of the area where she lives" that comes up with London SW2 !

Offline akauya

Well, at least she's "verified"  :rolleyes:

That's one out of the many things that piss me off about Awank, they let prossies put anything in the location section. In London we can have sometimes Uxbridge and Stratford, or Camden and Morden. We all know why some prossies do that don't we? So their profiles come up in search results for a wider area. They don't realise it pisses punters off and makes us blacklist them - or at least I do.

AW should automatically put the location based on the postcode where the prossie works and that's it.

Offline NIK

That's one out of the many things that piss me off about Awank, they let prossies put anything in the location section. In London we can have sometimes Uxbridge and Stratford, or Camden and Morden. We all know why some prossies do that don't we? So their profiles come up in search results for a wider area. They don't realise it pisses punters off and makes us blacklist them - or at least I do.

AW should automatically put the location based on the postcode where the prossie works and that's it.

Saw one London one listed as Bethnal Green and Richmond.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

fredpunter

completely agree - why waste time investigating a girl when you've no clear idea of whether she any-where near you or not? being vague about location is completely counter productive.

StPunt

probably foreign and hasn't a clue where the hell she is. adultwork needs some serious sorting out.

Offline akauya

probably foreign and hasn't a clue where the hell she is. adultwork needs some serious sorting out.

Nothing to do with "not having a clue" where they are. It's all about coming up in search results for a wide area. They think it's clever when in fact it's stupid and counter productive.

StPunt

oh i see what you mean, maybe one day they will realise they are wasting their own time but i wouldnt expect the penny to drop any time soon.

Offline Sedlmayer

If I had my way, it would be compulsory to put accurate information re general location, nearest station, etc on AW profiles, but it'll never fucking happen, because Aw always do the least possible.
I would however love to see all members here include this type of information in their reviews. Please?

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Quite simple the girl has a "chopper" and can get from A to B quicker than her site gets updated.. Simples;!.

Plus a well proven foundation in "Blonde" navigation;).

Offline Wowgeek

There's a difference between uploading a verification picture and being 'verified'.

The first one, which she has, just means she has submitted a picture that she says is her, the idea being that you can compare it with those in her galleries. 

So, not a lot of use if;

(a) She hides it and,

(b) She doesn't have any other face pictures on her profile for you to compare it with.

Being 'verified' means that the girl has submitted the picture, as above, and then ALSO provided documentation that shows her d.o.b. and details i.e. a passport, D/L or similar.

Offline akauya

There's a difference between uploading a verification picture and being 'verified'.

The first one, which she has, just means she has submitted a picture that she says is her, the idea being that you can compare it with those in her galleries. 

So, not a lot of use if;

(a) She hides it and,

(b) She doesn't have any other face pictures on her profile for you to compare it with.

Being 'verified' means that the girl has submitted the picture, as above, and then ALSO provided documentation that shows her d.o.b. and details i.e. a passport, D/L or similar.

Thanks for all that but you needn't have bothered. The clue is in the emoticon =>  :rolleyes: <=  and in the quotation marks e.g. "verified"

« Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 03:59:14 pm by akauya »

Offline hockogrockle

On this subject, I've frequently noticed AW profiles where the postcode bears no relationship to the actual location (or possibly vice-versa). A favourite is TN for a girl who claims to be in Taunton, Somerset (TA) postcode, but whose profile, as a result of the error, comes up on a search for the Tonbridge, Kent postcode. I just notice these by chance. I find, however, that if you e-mail to find out whether she is in Somerset or Kent, you never get a reply. Presumably she doesn't care, perhaps because it is a private gallery scam or similar. Or maybe she only really wants to waste your time on webcam.

Offline punk

On this subject, I've frequently noticed AW profiles where the postcode bears no relationship to the actual location (or possibly vice-versa). A favourite is TN for a girl who claims to be in Taunton, Somerset (TA) postcode, but whose profile, as a result of the error, comes up on a search for the Tonbridge, Kent postcode. I just notice these by chance. I find, however, that if you e-mail to find out whether she is in Somerset or Kent, you never get a reply. Presumably she doesn't care, perhaps because it is a private gallery scam or similar. Or maybe she only really wants to waste your time on webcam.

or she or the pimp have no clue where the hell that area is as in fact they are in london.

Offline NIK

One of the truest sentences ever written on UKP.  :thumbsup: