Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Friend in the room  (Read 3004 times)

Offline brightperv

I saw a nice czech girl last night, I called on the off chance and she was in a Hotel literally across the road from my office. Upon arrival at the hotel room there where two girls in the room, I as offered a threesome for double the money. Like most people I don’t bring extra money to punts so had to decline. Anyway as the action began her friend just sat in the corner of the hotel room watching TV on her computer. Did not bother me I found it a bit of turn on!

The girls come over from Czechoslovakia for a week or so share a hotel room, work the little arses of (quite literally) and then have 2 months off at home where the cost of living is less. Quite smart if you ask me, I assumed until now that all the foreign girls lived here.

Anyone else had someone else in room being as quite as a mouse when the action was going on?

James999

Sounds good, often even a maid will charge £20 to "watch" so if you had one for free  :thumbsup:

Always worth carrying an extra £20 though as in those circumstances if you said "I only have an additional £20" you'd be surprised how that may get you a threesome, after all she stayed anyway  :hi:

Offline mh

I recently had a punt where a second girl waited in the hotel bathroom during the punt. No duo was offered. I said I didn't mind if she wanted to stay in the room (in fact I'd have been turned on) but she didn't want to watch - can't say I blame her, I'm hardly going to make the international side when fucking inevitably becomes a competitive spectator sport.  :sarcastic:

Offline threechilliman

Sounds good, often even a maid will charge £20 to "watch" so if you had one for free  :thumbsup:

Always worth carrying an extra £20 though as in those circumstances if you said "I only have an additional £20" you'd be surprised how that may get you a threesome, after all she stayed anyway  :hi:

I always have a little extra in a different pocket in case of extras or being robbed

tcm

Offline smiths

I saw a nice czech girl last night, I called on the off chance and she was in a Hotel literally across the road from my office. Upon arrival at the hotel room there where two girls in the room, I as offered a threesome for double the money. Like most people I don’t bring extra money to punts so had to decline. Anyway as the action began her friend just sat in the corner of the hotel room watching TV on her computer. Did not bother me I found it a bit of turn on!

The girls come over from Czechoslovakia for a week or so share a hotel room, work the little arses of (quite literally) and then have 2 months off at home where the cost of living is less. Quite smart if you ask me, I assumed until now that all the foreign girls lived here.

Anyone else had someone else in room being as quite as a mouse when the action was going on?

I have on ocassion, i go to parties so such things dont bother me. The WG not punting with me often looks well bored though and with my terrible technique i dont blame her.

EE WGs coming and going is very common, many come here and work 7 days a week for a couple of weeks or more save as much as they can and send some of their money back home by Western Union or similar.

Offline brightperv

I recently had a punt where a second girl waited in the hotel bathroom during the punt.

Wonder if she sat on the loo or laid in the bath? If was more than 15 minutes I think I gone for the bath option.

Offline brightperv

I always have a little extra in a different pocket in case of extras or being robbed

Seeing as the hotel was only 2 minute walk from my office I did not really need any emergency funds. But next time I bring emergency funds of a different kind!

Offline JamesKW

Like Smiths now I go to parties this is quite common,normally its a male though,last week I had another prossie sitting on the bed at the same time.Ive had men towering over me,sometimes theres a queue watching,I found this a bit intimidating at first but you learn to block it out.

Whore_Monger

Offline brightperv

Give us a link then

Horny Tea 19 was the I did the deed with External Link/Members Only

She refused a facial even though it's was on her likes list.

The girl that sat in the corner was Spanish Girl 1 External Link/Members Only

She clearly was not Spanish as they were speaking Czech to each other. If I knew about Spanish Girl 1 I would booked her as she offers Anal in a half hour booking with no extra charge and same price as Horny Tea 19, well that what it says on her profile.

fredpunter

Horny Tea 19 was the I did the deed with External Link/Members Only

She refused a facial even though it's was on her likes list.

The girl that sat in the corner was Spanish Girl 1 External Link/Members Only

She clearly was not Spanish as they were speaking Czech to each other. If I knew about Spanish Girl 1 I would booked her as she offers Anal in a half hour booking with no extra charge and same price as Horny Tea 19, well that what it says on her profile.

Spanish girl has a negative review I see

Offline brightperv

Spanish girl has a negative review I see

She has one Neutral Feedback 'Didn't confirm until afterbooking'. Not exactly a deal breaker.

fredpunter

she has a negative review on UKP

Offline CBPaul

Normally when I've seen with girls sharing a room the spare one leaves.

I have had one or two stay in the bog though. One for an entire hour though, she had the arse because I declined the threesome offer and just sat in there smoking. She was none too happy at having to move from the bog when I needed a piss. I was none to happy at needing a fog light to see where I was pissing.

SirFrank

Don't it twice in old mystiques of Bridgend. Once with a bird whose name I can't remember and once with marianne/Teri who was a BJ queen. The girl at the front desk with Teri was hot and I tried to rag her but she wasn't game sadly. She did however talk dirty to me while Teri was doing the bizzo. Think I paid an extra 20

galcom666

This is REALLY common in Hong Kong, it is normal in Macau. The rooms are tiny in the first place. What happens is girls come from Mainland China on a tourist visa. They share a room 2-3 girls. The room is often no bigger than 60-70sqft. A crack will open and you'll be asked in Chinese who are you looking for?

Photo on a phone handed out. You choose, she says just a sec and one or two of them go hiding in the wardrobe or under the bed.

It's super risky because in HK it's illegal to have more than 1 WG working in one room.

Offline maxxblue

This is REALLY common in Hong Kong, it is normal in Macau. The rooms are tiny in the first place. What happens is girls come from Mainland China on a tourist visa. They share a room 2-3 girls. The room is often no bigger than 60-70sqft. A crack will open and you'll be asked in Chinese who are you looking for?

Photo on a phone handed out. You choose, she says just a sec and one or two of them go hiding in the wardrobe or under the bed.

It's super risky because in HK it's illegal to have more than 1 WG working in one room.

It's illegal in the UK as well.

galcom666

I figured pretty much that HK has such a law (Macau doesn't!) because it was a hold over from UK Colonial laws.

LL

The girls come over from Czechoslovakia for a week or so share a hotel room, work the little arses of (quite literally) and then have 2 months off at home where the cost of living is less.

Argh, I really hate to be pedantic but Czechoslovakia hasn't existed since 1993.  I'm also interested to know whether the girls you met were Slovakian or Czech.

Rain_man

Double the money for a threesome when each girl will be doing half the work? Nah  :wacko:

A more reasonable rate would be a 50% increase.

But all in all, 180 quid for a threesome is actually not bad.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 10:46:35 pm by Rain_man »

Ben4454

Once had a punt where the friend was in the kitchen when I was banging away at her mate in the bedroom downstairs. Did not think anything of it.

Offline xyfek

This happened to me once. We were going at it in the bed, while her friend was hiding the whole time under a blanket in the sofa! I only noticed on the way out, as I catched a glimpse of her hair. Wouldn't have minded is she had joined or watched, but sadly it wasn't on offer...