Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GFE  (Read 975 times)

Flunt

In my humble opinion a GFE is a fairly vanilla service which includes, kissing, licking, sucking and fucking, add a few other bits and pieces for your own opinion. With EE girls you accept a certain amount of bull shit for a cheap punt and decide whether it is worth it or not.

My question is this: if you book a pro$$ie for a GFE and you're paying good money for it, if she takes your cash then there must be some obligation on her part to provide the services?

If I turn up on her doorstep and she finds me utterly repulsive then she should say so and not take my money, if she takes the money then she is agreeing to provide the GFE?

doc14

I suppose this is what this board is about sharing experiences and providing feedback. If you see a girl and she does not provide the services offered or is a poor punt, provide the appropriate feedback surely?

If services are offered and paid for eg owo and they don't provide this, yes they are out of order but I'm not sure what you can do apart from ask for money back or provide negative feedback. Are you referring to something in particular?

Offline Matium

if she takes the money then she is agreeing to provide the GFE?

And you're going to do what?

Sue?

Take her to the local Trading Standards Office?

Even well reviewed girls have off days. Women are moody and there's a million reasons why a woman might give a poor service - she might have had an argumnt with her boyfriend or fought with her mother or stamped her big toe against the side of the bed.

It's called "punting" for a reason - there are no guarantees and you're taking a gamble.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 10:34:36 am by Matium »

Flunt

Are you referring to something in particular?

Just thinking out loud really and remembering a couple of old shit punts.

I take your point about it being a punt Matium but if that's the case I might just as well pay an EE peanuts and see what switch turns up. The ones I'm talking about are the £150 an hour punts with good reviews, she can have a bad day after my time is up. I was trying to figure out which would be worse, turning up and the pro$$ie declining my cash or her taking the money and giving a poor service.

SirFrank

I've seen several girls who advertise GFE and provide nothing of the sort. I suspect that for many this isn't due to the punter as such but simply because the girl generally provides a poor service. Is this due to a specific experience or more general issues

JV547845

I think so yes, unless it's like a massage parlour where GFE is different to a standard service or whatever the lingo is.  Unless it was very cheap or unless they'd made no kissing / light kissing only clear before I booked then I'd be pissed off if I'd paid for a GFE. 

When I was less confident and fluffier I used to mumble `GFE' when asked what I wanted at the start of a punt, so I think some WGs use it as a catch all for `not a PSE' or `having a nice chat', even going so far as to claim they don't kiss their partners or something.

Offline smiths

In my humble opinion a GFE is a fairly vanilla service which includes, kissing, licking, sucking and fucking, add a few other bits and pieces for your own opinion. With EE girls you accept a certain amount of bull shit for a cheap punt and decide whether it is worth it or not.

My question is this: if you book a pro$$ie for a GFE and you're paying good money for it, if she takes your cash then there must be some obligation on her part to provide the services?

If I turn up on her doorstep and she finds me utterly repulsive then she should say so and not take my money, if she takes the money then she is agreeing to provide the GFE?

A GFE to me must include kissing, at least FK and OWO, not OW.

All we have in punting is a complete stranger WGs word she will offer what was agreed in my case on the phone and again in person before i hand my money over, usually i get it but when i dont its obviously because she is a liar. I will castigate such WGs on here but thats the extent of what i am prepared to do.

Good WGs feel obligated to offer the service agreed, bad ones dont, so use this site to locate the good ones, or be prepared to take risks in search of gems.

Flunt

I've seen several girls who advertise GFE and provide nothing of the sort. I suspect that for many this isn't due to the punter as such but simply because the girl generally provides a poor service. Is this due to a specific experience or more general issues

Hi Frank, nothing specific just trying to figure out common ground with pro$$ies and not appear to be a wanker when I send a message.

The longer thought process relates to reverse bookings and trying to get what I want without listing services and creating a schedule of things to work through. Maybe I should stop being so fluffy and just make my demands known before making a booking and follow Smiths' advice and confirm services are available before handing over the cash. Live and learn....