Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Why do you reckon WGs deny CG position ?  (Read 2969 times)

Offline Sinz

IMO Cow girl position is one of the positions in which WGs have total control of the situation

But there are many WGs who do most of the services, but do not offfer CG

This baffles me any suggestions
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 05:29:28 am by Sinz »

Offline Sinz

I will kick it off, with possible reasons:

- don't like to see the punters face while fucking
- not wanting tits to be played with

Offline puntingpumping1920

Laziness...considering most whores see multiple of clients a day...cowgirl can be tiresome
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline scutty brown

Laziness...considering most whores see multiple of clients a day...cowgirl can be tiresome

+1
too much like hard work

Offline Stapler

If the girl has a bit of a tummy, and is self-conscious about it in any way, cowgirl  is the WORST for her. Plus you can see right up her nose and a face from that angle is far from flattering!
She may feel too much eye-contact is creepy!

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Gordon Bennett

? I've never seen a lady who won't do it. Admittedly I'm not a prolific punter but unless she has some physical barrier preventing her I'd say it's a bit off if she won't have a go on top. I'm not a huge fan of CG to be honest but even so,  it sort of suggests she is not the right lady for me if she can't or won't do something as straightforward as CG.
One thing, I'm a skinny snake hipped blighter- she could straddle me and not even touch my sides. Maybe if you're a bigger stouter chap than me it becomes too difficult or uncomfortable for her?

Offline claretandblue

Other than in walk ups,where the basic service is just mish,I dont think I have ever experienced this op

Bud$

Other than in walk ups,where the basic service is just mish,I dont think I have ever experienced this op
Me too

Offline Home Alone

As a punter who for reasons of increasing infirmity and age, is only comfortable in either CG or Reverse CG, it occurs to me that the MILFs I see - all younger than me, obvs, but, being charitable, none in the first flush of youth ;) - might also have painful knees and prefer not to adopt either of those positions for that reason.

Online webpunter

CG on knees is cheating.  The occasional few will do it with their feet on the bed  :yahoo: 

Offline Dorsetpunter

CG on knees is cheating.  The occasional few will do it with their feet on the bed  :yahoo:

And if they can keep up that position for long it is awesome (plus they are fit)

Online webpunter

Very fit.  I usually don't last very long  :lol:  A great way to finish up proceedings  :yahoo:

And if they can keep up that position for long it is awesome (plus they are fit)

Offline Goldman2

I was with a WG the other week and when I said after some nice sloppy OWO I said I would like CG. She said "no, not at first - you're too big" ROALMAO  :lol: I replied "Thanks, but erm, I don't think so". Average at best, but she insisted on missionary. Not my favourite position, but I obliged of course.  ;)

Offline OakTree

Can't say I've ever experienced this.

It's usually the position I kick off with.

Offline Sinz

Are you referring to squatting ?

Offline Sinz

Me personally, I have only experienced the denial once and that is because, the WG said it hurts and she requested to start of with mish and then she is happy to switch to CG.

But, I didn't want to go down the uncomfortable scenario again and so dint as her to get back on and carried on with other stuff.

Lately, there have been soo many reviews of WGs- who are denying CG and thought it would be a good idea to gain a perspective on it.

Offline Sinz

As a punter who for reasons of increasing infirmity and age, is only comfortable in either CG or Reverse CG, it occurs to me that the MILFs I see - all younger than me, obvs, but, being charitable, none in the first flush of youth ;) - might also have painful knees and prefer not to adopt either of those positions for that reason.

Fair enough, that makes sense...

Offline Sinz

i think you have nailed it with the point tbh

Offline Sinz

If the girl has a bit of a tummy, and is self-conscious about it in any way, cowgirl  is the WORST for her. Plus you can see right up her nose and a face from that angle is far from flattering!

hmm... if she is that self-conscious she definitely is in the wrong business, but I see your point

Offline bearcat69

My vote goes to laziness too.

Whenever I've had it denied, that has been my feeling, what a lazy whore. :thumbsdown:

It's my favourite position as well, especially if she's good at squats, so does piss me off a bit to have it denied. :dash:

Only had it denied a couple of times though, and those times have been with parlour girls.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 09:58:35 am by bearcat69 »

Offline Marmalade

Yep. They've all read the ad about "lying on your back".

Romanians have at least two positions. The other one's called "lying in your teeth"    :coolgirl:

Offline Sinz

Yep. They've all read the ad about "lying on your back".

Romanians have at least two positions. The other one's called "lying in your teeth"    :coolgirl:

:lol: :lol:

Offline Marmalade

Also is she's got saggy paps. Will try to disguise it so lie down before taking bra off. But I agree about the up the nose bit. Kneel her on the edge of the bed, fuck her doggy, and she could be a catwalk model. Plus they talk less when they're face down.  :hi:

Offline joe diddley

One of the best cowgirl sessions I've had was with a 60 year old who employed the squats method. I was amazed that a woman of her age was up to this, though she was clearly very physically fit for her age. The other memorable occasion was with a surprising fit BBW in her 30s - very athletic for a fat lass!

Mrs Diddley tells me that with CG, penetration is deeper and with RCG deeper still. With bigger swingers it might be painful for the girl on top.

Offline Sinz

One of the best cowgirl sessions I've had was with a 60 year old who employed the squats method. I was amazed that a woman of her age was up to this, though she was clearly very physically fit for her age. The other memorable occasion was with a surprising fit BBW in her 30s - very athletic for a fat lass!

Mrs Diddley tells me that with CG, penetration is deeper and with RCG deeper still. With bigger swingers it might be painful for the girl on top.

That is very insightful Mr. Diddley

Offline HighlyMotivated

+1

Easier for them to just lay back/go on all 4s and get fucked with zero effort

Offline joe diddley

If you're ... ahem ... carrying a few extra pounds, they may prefer cowgirl to mish.

Offline Sinz

If you're ... ahem ... carrying a few extra pounds, they may prefer cowgirl to mish.

good point, damn need to stop hitting the gym and head to KFC

Offline Dorsetpunter

In doggy they don't have to look at you or do much work which can be why some say it's their favourite, or course sometimes it actually is.

Offline Puntingonandoff

I've only had 1 girl say she couldn't do it, reason being she was a bit of a gym bunny and I was seeing her after leg day apparently.

Didn't bother me a great deal, found it quite funny!

Offline joe diddley

good point, damn need to stop hitting the gym and head to KFC

Yup, you need to stop pumping iron and start patronising the Colonel.

Online kefcseries

Up on the feet (squatting) is also known as Asian Cowgirl. Only had a few do it unprompted, most memorable being a fit little Thai and a plump Romanian.

Offline Trenlover

if they refuse it , its mostly because they are lazy or dont want to look at you.

most girls will do it but most are crap on top anyway, however of those who refuse its because of the above 2 reasons in my experience

Offline cueball

Can't say I've ever experienced this.

It's usually the position I kick off with.

+1

Cg is my starter too

Online webpunter

Isn't that living in a house that don't belong to you ?  :lol:

Offline Sinz

Isn't that living in a house that don't belong to you ?  :lol:

Mate this is UKP not Zoopla  :sarcastic:

Online webpunter

Must have been popular in thai & far eastern brothels to get that name

External Link/Members Only

And reverse

External Link/Members Only

Up on the feet (squatting) is also known as Asian Cowgirl. Only had a few do it unprompted, most memorable being a fit little Thai and a plump Romanian.

Online webpunter

Bollocks - i'm on the wrong website  :P

Mate this is UKP not Zoopla  :sarcastic:

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
I used to refuse it before i had my back op as i was painful , now that im fixed i love it,

The only issue with cg is if a client has a big belly and is rather overweight its very hard to actually find it and to get my legs over his!!
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make

Online webpunter

Brilliant  :lol:
On the basis that it ramps up the pressure on the punters bell-end sure it must work the same in reverse ?

I used to refuse it before i had my back op as i was painful , now that im fixed i love it,
The only issue with cg is if a client has a big belly and is rather overweight its very hard to actually find it and to get my legs over his!!

Do fat fucker punters sweat lots ?  :scare:

Offline Sinz

You are always a beacon of wisdom  :rolleyes:

Thanks for sharing your view, so to punters before who suggested being overweight is the solution to convince a WG for CG. Get back on the treadmill  :)

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Just speaking the truth , il always give cg a go with any guy no matter his size though!
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make

Offline rubric

Only had it refused once - with a Canadian girl - she said she felt 'too scared' in that position. I have no idea what she meant - as she was happy for me to play with her tits, stared intently into my eyes when we had sex and was willing to try other positions that involved her doing work I'm was happy enough to accept that and move on.

poseidon

From the WGs I've seen in the Soho walk-ups, those who refuse CG or are too eager to change positions tend to correlate with poor service overall. I saw 2 girls over a weekend in which the first one refused CG, went through the motions with no effort, and left before time was up. Next day, I saw a younger EE girl (early/mid 20s) who really enjoyed CG and we spent most of the time doing it.

It all comes down to laziness and poor service overall. If a WG refuses CG, I don't see her again.

Offline Malvolio

I've had a partial refusal of CG once - punt was around 8pm, she went on top for about 30 seconds then said "I'll be honest - I've been shagging all day and I'm knackered - can we do a different position?".

Offline OakTree

Just speaking the truth , il always give cg a go with any guy no matter his size though!

I'm honestly surprised this position is an issue. Pretty much every WG I've ever seen has hopped on board. I could understand doggy being a position that is not favoured due to Not being able to see what's going on behind.

CG I would of thought is a position the woman has control over.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 12:12:02 am by OakTree »