Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jamiee - Milton Keynes  (Read 3279 times)

51 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5406499) (46 positive, 5 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Sundog247

External Link/Members Only

Jamiee is very well reviewed on this site, hence I decided to book with her for £130 for one hour.

Comms:
Great, all done via text, very responsive. Clear instructions to the location also.

A nice little flat in MK, I think it was shared. Smallish room with double bed and massage table, not much space to walk around but didn't bother me as the whole time we were on the bed. There is no street parking but plenty of carparks nearby. I didn't see anyone on the way to the room, or when I left.

Jamiee:
A gorgeous looking girl, great body, tiny waist, lovely boobs, clean shaven pussy. She was dressed as requested.

The event:
This is the first time I've seen Jamiee so after sorting the paperwork and a quick shower, she asked what I would like, I didn't have a clear plan so I said lets just get on the bed and see how it goes. To be honest I just wanted to enjoy a scantily clad beautiful woman straddling and kissing me for a while. There was some noises, flirting, asking if I liked her outfit etc.. then she asked if I liked oral to which my reply was "yes, more than actual sex", she proceeded to give me great oral with great eye contact in a variety of different positions. I had been working all day (physical job) so it was nice to lie back and watch this beauty to go work. We mixed it up with some 69, footjobs, me going down on her etc. There was a perfectly placed mirror at the end of the bed in which I could see her arse and pussy as she was bent over sucking me off.. I couldn't hold on any longer and popped in her mouth and she didn't flinch, then she went to get cleaned up straight away. Another quick shower for me, bit of chat, and I was on my way in pretty much bang on one hour.

Overall I had an absolutely great experience, I thought she was gorgeous and really delivered with enthusiasm. I will deffo be visiting again.

Offline bompingchizzer

I’m glad you enjoyed.
I was trying to book with her a while back but on the day she was fully booked. Recently changed her preferences and doesn’t offer full sex so slightly more hesitant to book now.

Offline Sundog247

I’m glad you enjoyed.
I was trying to book with her a while back but on the day she was fully booked. Recently changed her preferences and doesn’t offer full sex so slightly more hesitant to book now.

Yeah after reading her other reviews she seemed like a great shag too. But like I said I wasn’t too bothered about that part, and just enjoyed loads of oral. She was clear about not offering penetration anymore when I was booking via text, so she’s upfront about it. I mean if it’s a real deal breaker for you then of course look elsewhere, but if you’re still open to booking her I would deffo recommend it, I found her to be a top punt!

Online anonymouse72

Really disappointing that she no longer offers a full service having seen her on numerous occasions. She's a genuinely nice girl to go with the top service. I might still have to visit for some edging and tie and tease and then hot foot it to Annabellas for a proper seeing to.

Offline tp69

My favourite WG, saw her 4 times before she stopped FS. She's great. Not sure I'd return now, though I'm sure it would still be fun.

Online Bornslippy

So you cant fuck her any more?? She was a great shag! So basically paying same rate for a blowjob??

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Disappointing you can't shag her anymore as that's very expensive for basically just a BJ at best. She was excellent when I saw her a few years back, the one and only time I ventured to MK and she was worth it. HOD Elizabeth does remind me of her, and they are best friends, though they are different with Lizzy being taller, smaller breasts I believe and she's a tad less coquettish than Jamiee but both excellent.

Offline Mkhelen

• Service Provider

Some girls do do this occasionally and most of the time it's temporary
I had 6 mths off owo because of the gonorrhea outbreak at the Annabellas/ HOD agency
But money talks and changed it back

This could happen with Jaime
It is her body and her decision but most revert back to get there bills paid

To OP your AW name is the same as your UKP name which can get you some issues with some WGs
Think of your own safety and discretion and change your username
It can backfire quite nastily
Not all WGs are decent

Offline funlovingguy

Some girls do do this occasionally and most of the time it's temporary
I had 6 mths off owo because of the gonorrhea outbreak at the Annabellas/ HOD agency
But money talks and changed it back

This could happen with Jaime
It is her body and her decision but most revert back to get there bills paid

To OP your AW name is the same as your UKP name which can get you some issues with some WGs
Think of your own safety and discretion and change your username
It can backfire quite nastily
Not all WGs are decent
what do you mean backfire ?? sounds like threat

Offline Mkhelen

• Service Provider

What made you think it was me threatening anyone
I was just saying be careful

Online anonymouse72

Sounds like sound advice. It's not always a good idea to have UKP and AW names the same. Especially if negative reviews or issues arise.

Offline Sundog247

Oh I see, thanks gents, I never really thought of that to be honest. I just thought to use it for consistency lol. I take the advice on board, although I’m not particularly active on either site to be honest. But thank you  :hi:

Offline Stevelondon

How the hell do you come to that conclusion ?

Online southcoastpunter

How the hell do you come to that conclusion ?

that's exactly what i thought! A SP comes on here and gives good sound advice to a punter and gets a comment like that!! She could have said nothing and let the OP find out the hard way!

Online anonymouse72

Which is why he has since come back and said he takes the advice on board and thank you.

Offline funlovingguy

so many white knights.. woow

Online southcoastpunter

so many white knights.. woow

so its "whiteknighting" to comment on / challenge a remark made against a SP who, on this occasion, made a very valid and sensible suggestion to the Op? If you think its whiteknighting, then report us as whiteknights can be banned!

Or perhaps you are one of the guys who thinks SP shouldn't be allowed on here and just pick holes in anything they say? Personally, i consider you to be in the wrong this time and not her!

Online Bornslippy

Oh I see, thanks gents, I never really thought of that to be honest. I just thought to use it for consistency lol. I take the advice on board, although I’m not particularly active on either site to be honest. But thank you  :hi:
My profile name is same. i have had a couple of girls text me out of the blue calling me a cunt blah blah! In fact only last week an SP text me saying how "nice" I was for calling her ugly! I never called her ugly just didnt agree with a reviewer that called her a "stunning pronstar type"....anyway thick skin, and a burner phone helps... :cool:

Offline DouglasReynholm

So you cant fuck her any more?? She was a great shag! So basically paying same rate for a blowjob??
Never got to see her, busy every evening, or I was. Unless she starts offering a full service again I never will, which is a damn shame. :dash: