Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Evergreen Massage Basingstoke - Positive (Just)  (Read 3470 times)

Offline Reggypunt59

External Link/Members Only

It's been a while since I felt the call but just this week past feel it I did.
It didn't take long to link the above ads by poster and location and identify the joint as Evergreen Massage on Winchester Road, Basingstoke.

Comms: By text, messaged a few days in advance, told to message on desired date. Messaged on the day with desired time, reply came a scant 20mins or so before due.

Location: Outside the town centre next to a Turkish Barbers. If the pub a little way on was open might be less discreet but this is lock-down baby! Walked up to the door assured by text it was open and slipped easily inside (not a herald of things to come I might add).

Booking: 1hr, £45. In actual fact paid £40 for 35mins 4-hand and then one girl naked HE was tagged on for £50.

The Girl/s: Rosemary (Rose) possibly the ad poster. Mid 20's,good English, cracking body (size 6ish, nice tits, big nipples). Tall too, maybe 5'8".
Ling-ling, didn't get the best impression at first as she was wrapped against the cold. Slim but curvy, bright eyes, cheerful demeanor. English not so good, Rose did alot of translating. The more expected 5'2/3".

Session: Got in, asked if I had a booking, shoes off and beckoned upstairs. The place was kinda cold, I'd ridden in by bike so, while it was *some* improvement I didn't warm up much.
It was also kinda dark, the massage room was spacious, two beds in there and kinda dim. Masks and glasses don't really go together.
Rose got 'on the sell' offering discount 4-hand,when I didn't bite it was thrown in for free (I guess she was intimidated by my size).
Paid £40 for the hour and stripped off with both Rose and Ling-Ling in the room. Masks on the whole time (except when they gave me tea).
The massage was good, very good. A proper pummelling that worked all the knots but something was missing.
Although Rose and Ling-Ling where both cheerful and chatty, with each other and me, there where very few CC swipes. The playfulness I've had with others in the past wasn't there. It seemed to me like it was simply going to be a very thorough, professional, massage.
35 mins in and Ling-Ling leaves the room and Rose asks if I want anything else.
I opt for naked HE hoping things will warm up (and the massage was *very* good for my aches and pains).
Again, something missing. She kept he knickers on, her technique was quite aggressive but not unpleasant. The moans where obviously faked and, while she encouraged *some* touching (body, breasts, bum, thighs) even a little over the panties pussy action, it was clear that she wasn't really game to go any further.
Cleaned up, dried up and dressed Rose tries to convince me to come back *the next day* to see Ling-Ling for 90mins. I know times are hard but a hard sell is still gonna put me off.

All in all Positive, borderline Average. Time was bang on, no shirt-changing and the 4-hand was very good.
Have I had better? Well, yes.
Have I had worse? Unoquivicably.