Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vanessa Deluxe - Ashford Tour  (Read 3218 times)

3 review(s) for VANESSA DELUXE (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6697526) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Villapostie

Seen Vanessa a few weeks ago now she was in Ashford for the week.

Looked at her profile and notice her huge labia as it was something I had be looking for I took the plunge. I wouldn’t usually see a Romanian but I took the risk on this one which was justified.

Comms very good first done by text then by phone location not the most discreet right next door to a bakery on a busy road I think it’s used by other girls but I think she was the only girl there at the time.

Parked up on a side street and called for house number was greeted with the usual behind the door routine. Was actually surprised how attractive she was she looks her age but has a great body and looks better than her actual pictures was greeted with a kiss. Wasn’t offered a shower so I’m not sure if that is on offer.

Down to business good Kissing with good OWO which led to some good riding with those big pussy lips over my cock. The main thing for me was to suck her big labia and clit which she seemed to love as I bought her to a leg shaking orgasm then I proceeded to fuck her missionary until I filled the bag.

Paid £80 for 30 minutes which was worth it she not your general Romanian and at no time did I feel rushed. Her English is excellent she is not your typical Rom. I did see on here that she previous did BB u asked about that before hand to see if it was offered and it definitely isn’t offered.

All in all a good punt especially if your into big labias think she usually works in Norwich so I doubt she will be back in the area.

Offline Lema

I saw her 3 years ago.  I was offered BB but it wasn't on her profile at the time. I refused of course  :scare:

Offline Goldfinch

Thanks for putting the link in there kind sir
Happy to help,thanks for sharing. :thumbsup:

Offline Muff licker

I have been meaning to suck her labia was in Slough for ages looks like she has moved so I missed my chance :mad:

Online finn5555

Did she have a big clit as well  :unknown:

Offline Villapostie

Did she have a big clit as well  :unknown:

Her clit was definitely above average size

Offline Bornslippy

A quick search on that bug chasing site brings up her details and the fact she is still a popular choice among those bareback fans

Offline masons

A quick search on that bug chasing site brings up her details and the fact she is still a popular choice among those bareback fans

Which site please

Offline Bornslippy

rearrange the words.....site the bare is punting called