Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicole001 Basingstoke  (Read 6210 times)

12 review(s) for nicole001 (11 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline samson02

Took place between lock downs.

Comms: By email, phone and text.  Prompt responses although I think she tends to work Mon to Fri only.

The deal: As advertised: £200 for 90 minutes.

Venue: Her own house on a large sprawling estate in Basingstoke.  Not easy to find but she talked me to her precise location. Plenty of street parking.  Well kept and comfortable house.  She seems to be very house proud as everything was immaculate.  Small be comfortable bedroom upstairs with an up to date and immaculately clean bathroom.  No other occupants in the house.

Nicole: This is where it goes downhill.  I was expecting a MILFy French woman in her forties who was well preserved. She'd well into her fifties and I did not find her attractive at all.  She's a bit butch TBH.  Going by her photos you'd think she had a statuesque but trim figure.  By the time I got there things had changed radially.  She said she was always shy about taking her top off (strange thing to say in her profession) but then I saw why.  She had really piled on the pounds and her gut was spilling down over her waist.  I found it all a bit off putting.  Others had mentioned her fondness for perfume and cigarette smoke, both of which I also detected. 

The action: She totally redeemed herself with a really top OWO BJ, CIM and swallow.  So many SPs tell us how good they are at sucking cock only to shy away and perform a half-hearted attempt in my experience.  Nicole says she really likes doing it and boy did I believe her - great technique and amongst the better experiences I have had (and there have been quite a few).  Round two was mostly mish but I couldn't resist another CIM so off came the rubber and another back of the net.

No clockwatching but I left more or less on time.

This was a very close border-line positive.  I wouldn't have hesitated on the blow job alone but the excess weight and presence of smoke and perfume along with the fact I didn't find her attractive did make me hesitate.  But I decided to err on the side of generosity.

Would I return: Almost certainly not.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline letsbeavenue

Offline samson02

Thanks for the good review

A pleasure.  Glad to have got it off my chest!!!!

Online Kestrel

Trade descriptions should take her down on the basis of your description... admire your perseverance to be rewarded seemingly prof blow... thanks for review

Offline mikeg1600

Fully agree with the main review, she did smell heavily of cigarette smoke when i met her a few years ago. Visited her as it was close to where i work. it was at best a neutral for me.

Offline Clooney

Weirdly this review would not put me off at all.

I actually love a woman in her 50s who may be a little chunky. Like a size 16. I’ve had some amazing civvie fucks with women like that, including one on a nudist beach in Croatia where we poured baby oil all over each other and had a lovely slippery fuck in the dunes. I liked her deep all over tan and perfect manicure and pedicure. I get the feeling that Nicole would be similar. Well groomed and horny with a bit of a belly and great big tits.

Is she a size 16 or thereabouts and is her house difficult to find and get back to the station from?

Cheers.

C

Offline samson02

I actually love a woman in her 50s who may be a little chunky. Like a size 16. I’ve had some amazing civvie fucks with women like that, including one on a nudist beach in Croatia where we poured baby oil all over each other and had a lovely slippery fuck in the dunes. I liked her deep all over tan and perfect manicure and pedicure. I get the feeling that Nicole would be similar. Well groomed and horny with a bit of a belly and great big tits.

Is she a size 16 or thereabouts and is her house difficult to find and get back to the station from?

Cheers.

She sounds right up your street.  I would think her house is a good 30 minute walk from the station.  No idea about buses I regret.  House ok to find once you have the post code but it does dump you in the middle of the estate full of carbon copy houses.  But she guided me in by phone so that wasn't an issue.

C

Online Murray Mint

Cheers.

C
I've seen Nicole a few times, but not for over a year now. She claimed to be a 14 then, so may have put on a few pounds since. Size 14/16 I find very attractive, so no complaints either way.

A no. 5 bus will take you almost to her door. It runs from the station every 12 minutes as I recall.

Offline samson02

I've seen Nicole a few times, but not for over a year now. She claimed to be a 14 then, so may have put on a few pounds since. Size 14/16 I find very attractive, so no complaints either way.

A no. 5 bus will take you almost to her door. It runs from the station every 12 minutes as I recall.

You may have to prepare yourself for more than a size 16!!!!!

Offline Clooney

You may have to prepare yourself for more than a size 16!!!!!

Seriously, what size would you say she is?

Bearing in mind that size 18 is BBW territory.

Online advent2016

I saw her pre 2016 in Bracknell or thereabouts. My punting diary says slim girl. We had a quick standing kneeling BJ and she swallowed. I wasn't into snowballing so much then or she didn't offer it. Messy aprt flat no shower, everything locked up with padlocks. Unsafe location, druggy people hanging about.

Maybe like Samuel Pepys I'll hide my diary in a library to be published after my death. I've recorded it since 1994
« Last Edit: November 20, 2020, 07:12:40 pm by advent2016 »

Offline Fuzzyduck

I saw her pre 2016 in Bracknell or thereabouts. My punting diary says slim girl. We had a quick standing kneeling BJ and she swallowed. I wasn't into snowballing so much then or she didn't offer it. Messy aprt flat no shower, everything locked up with padlocks. Unsafe location, druggy people hanging about.

Maybe like Samuel Pepys I'll hide my diary in a library to be published after my death. I've recorded it since 1994

25+ year punting diary? Wow. That must be fun to look at from time to time.

Online advent2016

I have (most of ) it as an encrypted file on the the internet. I've always been a diarist recording everything. The problem with the computer is far too easy to delete or modify.

Offline Stiltskin

When I saw her about 3 years ago she was a size 14 at most. She was over 50 then, but looked good on it. She must be about 56 now.

Offline samson02

Seriously, what size would you say she is?

Bearing in mind that size 18 is BBW territory.

Actually I was probably over-doing it a bit but I'd think she was at least a 16.  May have changed (either way) by now of course.  There's been plenty of time for a slimming regime or a ton of cream cakes in the interim.

Offline Steve_c

I saw her about a year ago and she isn't slim thats for sure but i would liked to have returned but if she has put on a lot of weight then maybe no. I actually saw her and friends in a pub a few months ago and she looked the same as when i saw her.

Offline sailor3

Thanks for the review Samson. My experience a few years ago was much the same as yours - good service but disappointed by the massive discrepancy between the pics and reality. My own criteria for a positive is that I would return, so I guess I would / should have reviewed her as a neutral.

Offline samson02

Thanks for the review Samson. My experience a few years ago was much the same as yours - good service but disappointed by the massive discrepancy between the pics and reality. My own criteria for a positive is that I would return, so I guess I would / should have reviewed her as a neutral.

Hello sailor (sorry - couldn't resist).  Believe me I deliberated on the positive/neutral but I couldn't fault her attitude or her ability in the fellatio department so that swung it.  My preference for someone a bit slimmer (and more facially attractive) is all part of personal preference and you can see by some of the comments above that her size is a positive for some.  So I decided it would be fairer to her to give her a positive.  But I take your point although there have been plenty of SPs I have liked a lot over the years but haven't revisited just as there have been too many options elsewhere (those were the days!!).