Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Warning TS Review - TS Carol Becker in Aldershot  (Read 10851 times)

Offline Harborough

External Link/Members Only

Had an itch I needed to scratch for a little while now (don't worry its not contagious!) I've often looked at various ads and reviews on here. Decided today was the day to take the plunge, before we enter lockdown part 2.

Comms were nice and easy saw her profile on Birchplace, called but phone was off / in use, so sent a text, received a reply a little while later, which contained the rates (30 mins £100, 1 hour £150) postcode and times she was available. Messaged back and confirmed a time / length of visit, I opted for the hour @ £150, I also let her know I'm new to this and was equally excited and nervous - she replied that she understands and that she would look after me.

The venue was immaculate not far from the town centre with plenty of parking in side roads, not many people about, called Carol and she gave me the house number (I was literally 30 seconds from the front door) Knocked on the door which  Carol opened, it lead in to a huge lounge /dinning area, I was welcomed in and ask how my trip was etc then lead to the bedroom. We did the paperwork and I was asked if I fancied a shower, I had literally just had before I went so declined. I then undressed and got comfortable on the bed, which was huge and very comfortable, again everything was clean and tidy.

The action, Carol looks exactly as she does in her pics she is very attractive has soft skin and there's no missing her 9 inch cock! So I laid on my front and she massaged me teasing me here and there and I could feel her cock as she moved up and down my body, she then asked my to roll over and she was kneeling by my face, she held her cock and asked me to lick it, I did as asked then she asked me to suck it, again I did, I manged to take all of her inside my mouth with each insertion I could feel her getting harder, as I was giving her a BJ she was running her hands over my inner thighs and lightly touching my cock by this point I was rock hard, this carried on for a while then she asked if I wanted to feel her inside me/ how could I could I refuse such a polite invitation! She slipped on a condom and applied some lube she was very gentle I took all of her, I asked her to go a bit faster and then she fucked the hell out of me! After what seemed an eternity she stopped and joined me on the bed where we 69'ed she then gave me a BJ/ prostate massage which had me cumming like I had never before. It was amazing.

Time flew by but I was not aware of any clockwatching and once I had my very HE, Carol asked if I fancied a shower which I accepted she joined me in the bath room applying shower gel and then handing me a towel as we exchanged general chit chat.

All in all its a WOW from me and I will definitely look her up when she's next in town.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 03, 2020, 05:32:27 pm by Harborough »

Offline MrMatrix

Attractive TS OP. Was there any FK and did you fuck her as you dont mention this.
Out of interest was this your first TS :unknown:

Offline Harborough

There wasn't any FK it didn't really appeal to me tbh (not because she was a TS) nor did I did fuck her but that is something for next time.......Yes is was my first time with a TS and there will definitely be a second.

Online Hugeadmirer

There wasn't any FK it didn't really appeal to me tbh (not because she was a TS) nor did I did fuck her but that is something for next time.......Yes is was my first time with a TS and there will definitely be a second.

9in and she fucked you hard. You’ve either a lot of practice, a huge pain threshold or she’s not that big??

Good review though!
« Last Edit: November 04, 2020, 10:16:30 pm by Hugeadmirer »

Offline Harborough

She was very gentle and didn't just slam it inside me right off, she slipped a finger or 2 in first. She is definitely that big, below is another picture from her profile.

Offline thekman100

Not one to judge but not for me. Good review though and credit for that.

Not wishing to spark controversy but surely with a 9 inch whopper like that, we use 'he' until post op?

Offline AxC

Not wishing to spark controversy but surely with a 9 inch whopper like that, we use 'he' until post op?

On a scale of 1 to 10, how do you think this joke played to the room?

Offline winkywanky

So you are one to judge, and you do wish to spark controversy.

Sadly for you you've failed with the controversy bit, but I do suspect that what's behind all this is that you resent a TS having a bigger cock than you. With your mindset this is entirely understandable, but really only something you can come to terms with yourself.

Offline bbois77

Yyyyyaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnn  :hi:

Offline Voyager

She was very gentle and didn't just slam it inside me right off, she slipped a finger or 2 in first. She is definitely that big, below is another picture from her profile.

She looks a lot meatier than I remember her few years back.  Then, she had quite a well toned figure and quite a big cock.  As for service, it was rather rubbish and as soon as funds were exchanged, her focus was to get you out of the door as soon as she could doing as little as she could.  Glad you received a service you enjoyed.

Offline cherisy

Great review. Ive always fancied making the jump so to speak and will certainly try her when back from Germany as her ad states