Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Linda @ Natural Spa, Caversham  (Read 1432 times)

Offline 44ster

External Link/Members Only

Gave Linda a call & an hour later was at the address listed. She works from a spacious flat on the upper floor of the building, next to an estate agent's office & above a financial services company, so not too discreet. The flat is close to Caversham Bridge on a busy main road next to an estate agent’s office. The door is shared with a financial services outfit on the first floor with Linda’s place on the second.

After climbing the stairs I was welcomed by Linda, a 30s Taiwanese y.o. native of Taiwan who previously worked in a few of the other places Reading, so may be familiar to some here. Also worked in a couple of London shops.

Linda’s got one of those bog standard middle aged Chinese facial looks but as I was to find out later an excellent body. Went for a hour’s relaxing massage which was carried out competently, though she’s no expert. Concentrated mostly on bum & thighs with a few ccs & reach unders. Agreed £30 for b2b & after the flip I was impressed with her 34B tits. After the flip she stripped & climbed aboard. Plenty of body slides but she wasn’t keen on pussy action. She used those tits to good effect though, keeping the old fella amused for 10-15 minutes. I made sure she kept edging until I checked the clock, & with 10 minutes to go she provided an excellent finish heeding my instructions to the letter. Head & neck massage for desert.

(Incidentally, I've since noticed that the map in the GT ad currently shows the wrong location. Linda was most appreciative when I phoned to let her know, so by the time you read this it may be corrected.)