Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessbaby Plymouth  (Read 1477 times)

Offline JimmySW

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This one caught my eye - some AW Feedback nothing on here under that number, Blonde A levels looks slim, English - Anyone got any information please?

~Thanks!

Offline jankg

Pretty sure she was working under a different profile with similar name last year. One I'm keeping an eye on for sure

Offline SWfunGuy

Don't know who that TriBeCa9 guy is but I've always found if he's left feedback on an AW profile then the girl is definitely worth a punt.

His feedback always follows the same format - effusive praise interspersed with random CAPITALISED words - but he hasn't let me down yet!

Offline Ellroy44

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This one caught my eye - some AW Feedback nothing on here under that number, Blonde A levels looks slim, English - Anyone got any information please?

~Thanks!

Yeah, saw her a few weeks ago on her £100 per hour special she did. She's rather average looking to be honest, few kids so terrible stretch marks, about 29-30 I'd say. However she's a pleasant enough girl and was a good fuck. Loves to suck cock and does it well, stayed down there quite some time without complaint. As for A levels she said she didn't really do that though I got the impression she would but just wasn't in the mood.

Offline Mr_Pink

Cheers Jones, I think I may give her a shout based on that inform. I need to see JB one last time first :-D

Offline Ellroy44

You and me both mate, times running out :(