Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adultwork  (Read 2713 times)

The Pleasure Dome

Is it me or is there a problem with AW?

Frenchy4012

Mines working ok, no problem.

bod666

Weird. I haven't been able to get on the site all day. Tried two different devices and no joy. Odd

Offline Min_g79

working all good...just milf hunting with no probs at all..  :thumbsup:

Offline Trevor12

Works fine from both phone and pc for me.

Online ScouserRod

The Pleasure Dome

How strange I cant get on it from my PC or IPhone

Been like it all morning :-(

Im in Warwickshire if that helps????

Offline Roodboy867

AW did tweet earlier that they will be carrying out maintenance on the site this morning. So that will explain any issues you may be having.

The Pleasure Dome

I did see that on their twitter page but bizarre some of you boys have not problems yet I do.

Oh well I'll leave it until tomorrow now.

Thanks anyway X

bod666

I still can't get on the site from my android phone or ipad or pc. Very strange...

The Pleasure Dome

Me neither again this morning :-(

Any other boys have a problem this morning?

Offline blue80

No seems to be working just fine - online via my laptop though; not yet tried via my mobile

Offline Trevor12

Works fine for me again on phone and pc.

Offline Roodboy867

Me neither again this morning :-(

Any other boys have a problem this morning?

Have you tried clearing your cookies on your computer?

Offline grandaddybadman

Is it me or is there a problem with AW?

THey do maintainence checks quite ften and usually have a sign in the top right corner of the times the site will be unavailible.
Banned reason: Troll, "inshallah" WTF.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Roodboy867

THey do maintainence checks quite ften and usually have a sign in the top right corner of the times the site will be unavailible.

Which there isn't at this time.

Offline suttonporksword

think of all the money you saved that you can waste on booze, music, snacks, dvds, or even worse garden or diy equipment!

worse of all think of all the poor ladies who have no sexual satisfaction whilst our combined testosterone filled beings hit refresh, refresh, REFRESH!!

bod666

The problem seems to be with our internet service providers. I can't get on the site via my wifi (times out) but works fine on my android phone over 3g/4g. Vexing.

Offline xjammacx

I think Sky have blocked the site for some reason.

bod666

It's odd. I shelled out for Private Internet Access and with that active on my phone i could get on aw. PIA has now turned itself off and i still have access to aw. Strange.

It smells like big brother morality police to me  :angry:

Offline blue80

I'd heard some of the isp had started they intend to automatically block anything considered to be adult in nature and you would need to call up and get it removed

rogerem

Hi
Did anybody get to the bottom of this problem?
Yesterday I found that I couldn't get access to Adultwork on my laptop or phone via wifi but if I switch wifi off my phone I can access it through 3g.
The problem persists today.
Any help will be much appreciated.
Thanks
Rogerem

rogerem

Hi
Did anybody get to the bottom of this problem?
Yesterday I found that I couldn't get access to Adultwork on my laptop or phone via wifi but if I switch wifi off my phone I can access it through 3g.
The problem persists today.
Any help will be much appreciated.
Thanks
Rogerem

Just found this on another thread and it works. :yahoo:

"Restart the router and everything back to normal."