Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tantra massage in Bedworth  (Read 1877 times)

Offline Slow grinder

any info on this couple...before I try a massage with them? External Link/Members Only

Offline Hoping

Sorry.  Should have said put the above link into the search box.

Offline nwluvit

I saw them about 3 years ago.
They are very serious about the Tantra side.
Had a naked 4 hander. He is hung like a horse, but does nothing with it unless you want him too.
Not sure who was manhandling my bits when I was on my front, but once on back had a nice play with his wife and she defeinitely finished me off.
Think I paid £90. Was an experience, and enjoyable, but I have never felt the need to go back.

Online mr.bluesky

any info on this couple...before I try a massage with them? External Link/Members Only

Saw her a long time ago. Save your money .Comes out with a lot of spiritual bollocks. She has been mentioned before on an old thread

Offline shed

If it's the same couple, she is East European and probably a size 14 plus at the time. He rambles on about tantric and all the theory. I just had a session with the wife. Nothing different, just a massage and hand job. She did enjoy fingering stood up but I didn't return. He pushes for four hander but not for me. Visited over 3 years ago. He started to text with offers so I changed punting SIM. Wouldn't recommend.

Online mr.bluesky

Different to the one I saw. I saw a slim Indian lady, quite attractive who worked on her own but it was the same spiritual claptrap . She moved about a bit but was always in the Warwickshire area. Expensive too.

Offline shed

Different to the one I saw. I saw a slim Indian lady, quite attractive who worked on her own but it was the same spiritual claptrap . She moved about a bit but was always in the Warwickshire area. Expensive too.

The original thread was referring to a couple. Did the Indian lady you visited have a make partner Mr B.

Online mr.bluesky

The original thread was referring to a couple. Did the Indian lady you visited have a make partner Mr B.

No mention of a partner. She worked on her own back then. Expensive service and talked a lot about spiritual nonsense . Would not want to be in the same room as a male partner and definitely would not want him touching my bits  :scare:
« Last Edit: January 06, 2022, 01:17:30 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline shed

No mention of a partner. She worked on her own back then. Expensive service and talked a lot about spiritual nonsense . Would not want to be in the same room as a male partner and definitely would not want him touching my bits  :scare:

I wouldn't want a make touching my bits either. I was merely trying to state the initial post was enquiring about a couple male and female.  :unknown: