Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Chanel in Stechford or Sheldon?  (Read 2288 times)

Offline inbruges

Anyone seen Chanel or the other lady pictured? Based in Stechford currently but ad says Sheldon.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Offline bestpunt

Yes I have and don't bother going to chanel he or she is a shemale, this is the first time I had made an error of judgment and as for the other one she is legit.
I swapped ladies and told her my issues she said she has hormone issues, yeah right
Banned reason: Undesirable rapist.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline inbruges

Thank you! He or she is highly deceptive for not making that clear. Close call. Cheers.

Offline milyzz

I came across a gumtree profile for chanel a week or so ago on gumtree.

It did say ''TS'' in the title, as well as her profile picture confirming he was a TS.

Offline seandana

Yes I have and don't bother going to chanel he or she is a shemale, this is the first time I had made an error of judgment and as for the other one she is legit.
I swapped ladies and told her my issues she said she has hormone issues, yeah right
Can you give us any info on the other lady please as you have seen her  :hi:

Offline seandana

I will probably go and see one of them before Christmas so any info would be good :thumbsup:

Offline bestpunt

Can you give us any info on the other lady please as you have seen her  :hi:
The other lady is black over 50 very slim, I know her as she is a beautician and does other stuff like waxing threading nails etc, after 3 visits I got a he for £15 now it's a normality and she's OK at massages
But when you book the other lady will be there with a partition in the middle.

Offline seandana

Cheers bestpunt thanks for the info i will probably go see one of them today  :hi:

Offline bestpunt

The ts has an attitude like he is gods gift, he killed the moment when I clocked him 🙄🙄

Offline shed

The other lady is black over 50 very slim, I know her as she is a beautician and does other stuff like waxing threading nails etc, after 3 visits I got a he for £15 now it's a normality and she's OK at massages

Do you know the name of the black lady Bestpunt.. Is it Crystal.  :hi:

Offline bestpunt

Offline seandana

Did you see crystal the black lady in her house or in a block of flats ?
« Last Edit: December 23, 2020, 05:18:45 pm by seandana »

Offline bestpunt

I used to see her in her home round the corner but due to covid restrictions she is using the lady boys flat. But the last 2 visits she used her house due to the attitude of ladyboy

Online bbois77

I used to see her in her home round the corner but due to covid restrictions she is using the lady boys flat. But the last 2 visits she used her house due to the attitude of ladyboy

Would you do a review of Chanel bestpunt, always good to hear of other experiences  :hi:

Offline seandana

:thumbsup:

Offline shiptonlad

Offline bestpunt

Would you do a review of Chanel bestpunt, always good to hear of other experiences  :hi:
Yes when I get time I will certainly  :hi:

Offline seandana

« Last Edit: December 24, 2020, 03:44:03 pm by seandana »