Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stoke options  (Read 1091 times)

Offline Rack Admirer

Does anyone have any recommendations for Stoke at the moment?

I know Tingles is open again but the only WG I'm familiar with on the rota is Ellie. She is FAF but I saw her at another parlour a while ago and her service wasn't great. I've seen her 3 times altogether and each time it was slightly more rushed and less fun.

Are any other parlours open? Is there anyone working in them that's worth seeing? Are they hygenic enough to be considered currently ;-)

AW throws up less than a handful of options. I've seen the recent Sabai massage/HE review which seemed pretty good. Maybe there are other options of this type?

Any info appreciated. As has been covered before, Stoke used to be a punter's dream and has declined hugely over the last 20 years. Sadly, Crewe isn't great either at present. Brooklyns is particularly crap these days.

Offline robsmith149

Not punted in a Stoke parlour in years, only indie punts i've had here in last few years are cheap  Roms and Hungarians off VS, I'm not punting at the minute but if i was i would probably see Dior at CE. In summary Stoke is shite for punting.

Offline Bobbyplastic

Try Divas Delights. I went a few months before lockdown and the girl was ok. There's a review for her somewhere here.