Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Warwick Thai massage  (Read 2027 times)

Offline theejaculator

Ready to get back in the saddle and fancy massage with extras to start.

Has anybody been to the thai massage spa , coton end in Warwick?
The vivastreet adverts do suggest a lot more on offer..

Offline theejaculator

I note that behind the shop is a flat where I saw a couple of Chinese prossies a few years ago...I wonder if theres a relationship between the two?

Online GingerNuts

« Last Edit: August 07, 2020, 11:11:45 pm by GingerNuts »

Offline theejaculator

Yeah I assumed pictures were stolen. Just wondered why no reviews,  been open for a couple of years.
I know it must be run by same outfit as kenilworth oriental spa as same poster for that advert. I went to the kenilworth one first week it opened and saw an extremely hot thai girl (see my review) but b2b was too brief and too expensive

Online mr.bluesky

Ready to get back in the saddle and fancy massage with extras to start.

Has anybody been to the thai massage spa , coton end in Warwick?
The vivastreet adverts do suggest a lot more on offer..

Yes I've been recently . £45 for an hour. This place only has 2 small rooms with a shower in them but the massage is carried out on a couch rather than a floor mat like a lot of Thai places. The particular lady I saw did a very good relaxing massage but not sensual. Usual thing. £20 for happy ending nothing else on offer. I think there are only 2 lady's working there. Both rooms close to the reception area so one particular visit the lady I saw left the room a couple of times to answer the phone which although she apologized for was a bit annoying . I think you are better off seeing Lisa in Warwick or driving to Coventry or Birmingham.  Both have better options  :hi: