Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: wg  (Read 861 times)

Offline Ass the man

Hi fellow punters I'm after a dirty whore who loves her job can anyone one help not paying over 100 a hour 

Offline GingerNuts

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=276684.0

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This girl texted me yesterday and confirmed she is still working and also offered BB and facial.

Dirty enough for you?

You might even have change for a different sort of bargain bucket on the way home.

Offline vindici

Hi fellow punters I'm after a dirty whore who loves her job can anyone one help not paying over 100 a hour

Could you use a more descriptive title next time rather than just "wg"? 🙄

Offline tesla

how much help did you get last time you asked that question?

Offline Punterperson1971

how much help did you get last time you asked that question?
By looks of his posts he asks lots of questions any way.

Offline Lewis

And the award for vague subject header of the week goes to...…..

Offline pbrown355

It's the review police here. It's apparent from your posts that you punt. How about telling us about some of them?
Then come back and ask us questions and you may get decent answers.

Offline theejaculator

You know what....I hadn't logged into ukp for ages cuz this lockdown curtailed any punting I may have considered.

However your fuckwit post and apt user name prompts me to say to you....fuck off  :hi:

Offline pbrown355

That's no way to talk to a fellow punter! Oh wait he doesn't appear to punt.

Offline RedditchJay

another dreamer ? waster ?  and of course for the bargain £100 expects a super model

let me know how you get on

Online scutty brown

go round the back of New Street station and wave a couple of £20 notes around, you'll get a fast response.