Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lode lane  (Read 5261 times)

Offline bonham

Have apintment with new girl later starting  today. Laura seid dont think she do finish has not seen no one yet but someone got to try and usually me at this place  age 22 .let you know how it goes later not expecting much but hopefully Laura can finish if she free😁

Offline vindici

Sounds intriguing, I look forward to your report 👍

Offline bonham

Sounds intriguing, I look forward to your report 👍
No prob vindici Laura got a reputation for getting the best girls but no body to body at this place sometimes a little more than a finish only had one bad one and she only lasted a week .if you want the best at this place go see ruby but not back yet age about 25
« Last Edit: July 14, 2020, 11:38:17 am by bonham »

Offline shed

Bonham, do you know if Ruby and Nicole will still be working at OLL. You mentioned Ruby not back yet, so just wondering  :hi:

Offline bonham

Bonham, do you know if Ruby and Nicole will still be working at OLL. You mentioned Ruby not back yet, so just wondering  :hi:

No shed ruby not coming back yet she thinks it's to soon never mentioned nicole when I asked who's back working but jessy is back dont know what days
« Last Edit: July 14, 2020, 11:46:13 pm by bonham »

Offline shed

No shed ruby not coming back yet she thinks it's to soon never mentioned nicole when I asked who's back working but jessy is back dont know what days

:thumbsup:

Offline MrBamboo

I dropped in yesterday without making an appointment. Only Laura was working but she was about to start an hour with somebody else so I left it.
She was wearing a mask and had disposable gloves on ?? I'm not sure that would do it for me, maybe she takes the gloves off when the massage starts ??

Offline bonham

I dropped in yesterday without making an appointment. Only Laura was working but she was about to start an hour with somebody else so I left it.
She was wearing a mask and had disposable gloves on ?? I'm not sure that would do it for me, maybe she takes the gloves off when the massage starts ??
No I can confirm latex gloves stay  on for hand relief  at least don't know about the massage but new girl didn't wear gloves and another new girl starting this morning age 30+ .so a massage with Laura is a no for me definitely  :rolleyes:

Offline MrBamboo

That's a definite No for me then.

Online mr.bluesky

No I can confirm latex gloves stay  on for hand relief  at least don't know about the massage but new girl didn't wear gloves and another new girl starting this morning age 30+ .so a massage with Laura is a no for me definitely  :rolleyes:

Latex gloves on for massage and happy ending. Just doesn't feel the same.  :thumbsdown:

Offline shed

That's a definite No for me then.

Totally agree. To be charged £70 for one hour massage plus he, with somebody wearing latex gloves to me is taking the piss. I can respect their reason for wearing a mask (although it also puts me off) but the gloves is OTT. Maybe she should look at her prices to reflect the change in service. I regularly visited prior lockdown but won't go again until things change.  :hi:

Online mr.bluesky

Totally agree. To be charged £70 for one hour massage plus he, with somebody wearing latex gloves to me is taking the piss. I can respect their reason for wearing a mask (although it also puts me off) but the gloves is OTT. Maybe she should look at her prices to reflect the change in service. I regularly visited prior lockdown but won't go again until things change.  :hi:

Can fully understand the use of the face masks but surely if they wash their hands after every massage and use the hand sanitizing gell there should not be a problem. I thought they did this anyway even before the corona virus outbreak. It would be interesting to know if they all wear latex gloves for the massage.

Offline bonham

Can fully understand the use of the face masks but surely if they wash their hands after every massage and use the hand sanitizing gell there should not be a problem. I thought they did this anyway even before the corona virus outbreak. It would be interesting to know if they all wear latex gloves for the massage.
Well the new girl didn't wear them hopefully when ruby and the rest come back thay don't  :lol:

Offline MrBamboo

I think it is only right that they wear whatever makes them feel safe and would not expect anything else. However I think it is only fair that they inform
the customer when calling / texting to book or to enquire who is working if Gloves / Masks will be worn during the massage and HR.
And the natural progression of this is the day will come when it will be an extra charge NOT to wear gloves / masks. I will not be partaking in either of the scenarios

Offline johnny56

I think it is only right that they wear whatever makes them feel safe and would not expect anything else. However I think it is only fair that they inform
the customer when calling / texting to book or to enquire who is working if Gloves / Masks will be worn during the massage and HR.
And the natural progression of this is the day will come when it will be an extra charge NOT to wear gloves / masks. I will not be partaking in either of the scenarios

Yes but charging people for the privilege? £70 to be massaged and be wanked off by rubber gloves? No thanks, Abd those that do pay for this service certainly need a good mental checkup.

Offline Littlefoot

Latex gloves on for massage and happy ending. Just doesn't feel the same.  :thumbsdown:

UKP in its full glory  :thumbsup:

Saved me a long journey.  :hi:

Online mr.bluesky

UKP in its full glory  :thumbsup:

Saved me a long journey.  :hi:

Recently made a visit to the Thai spa in coten end Warwick. 1 hour massage with happy ending  with a pretty young Thai lady for £65 and not a rubber glove in sight . :yahoo:

Offline Littlefoot

Recently made a visit to the Thai spa in coten end Warwick. 1 hour massage with happy ending  with a pretty young Thai lady for £65 and not a rubber glove in sight . :yahoo:

There’s been a few massage reviews in the wm recently, including one from myself. Haven’t seen other establishments using latex gloves. Just lode lane.

Online mr.bluesky

There’s been a few massage reviews in the wm recently, including one from myself. Haven’t seen other establishments using latex gloves. Just lode lane.

Hopefully  Laura will see these comments and ditch the gloves otherwise she might loose a lot of regular customers. Fully agree about masks being worn but not the gloves. If hands are washed and sanitised after every customer can't see there being a problem.

Offline Talbear

Hi chaps.... I’m booked into see the new girl ‘Lucy’ tomorrow... aged 30 by all accounts.

Anyone get any intel on her..??

Offline bonham

Hi chaps.... I’m booked into see the new girl ‘Lucy’ tomorrow... aged 30 by all accounts.

Apparently the new girl zigy who i seen that dident do hand releaf was supposed to work just Tuesdays dident come back Laura sent me a text last thursday saying another new girl aged 30+ was starting on the thursday weather thats same one your seeing not shur. Laura desperately trying to get new staff in at the moment so may just end up getting enyone and not her usual standard girls thats why i went great bridge good luck tomowa  :rolleyes:

Online mr.bluesky

Apparently the new girl zigy who i seen that dident do hand releaf was supposed to work just Tuesdays dident come back Laura sent me a text last thursday saying another new girl aged 30+ was starting on the thursday weather thats same one your seeing not shur. Laura desperately trying to get new staff in at the moment so may just end up getting enyone and not her usual standard girls thats why i went great bridge good luck tomowa  :rolleyes:

Must be difficult for Laura to get reliable staff at this moment in time.Especially ones prepared to do happy endings. Hopefully Nicole, Ruby and Jessie will return soon.

Online mr.bluesky

Look forward to your review if you do see her. :thumbsup:

Offline Talbear

Binned it off.... had to cancel because of work 😩

Online mr.bluesky

The latex gloves are off now   :yahoo:

Offline Talbear

Typical.... have conditioned my wanking to be wearing a latex glove so I’m ready.... and now this news!!!!

Anyone want to buy 1000 latex gloves?

Offline inbruges

Anyone managed to see the new girl Lucy today? Some feedback would be appreciated

Online mr.bluesky

Anyone managed to see the new girl Lucy today? Some feedback would be appreciated

I think she has left after just one day working there  :dash:

Online mr.bluesky

Typical.... have conditioned my wanking to be wearing a latex glove so I’m ready.... and now this news!!!!

Anyone want to buy 1000 latex gloves?

Cut the fingers and thumbs off and you will 5000 tight fitting condoms  :D

Offline bonham

I think she has left after just one day working there  :dash:
No it was the new girl from Tuesday before last who I seen that didn't come back zigy.  talbear seid he booked with a new girl Lucy but had to cancel
« Last Edit: July 24, 2020, 07:20:54 pm by bonham »

Offline inbruges

Got a text from Laura saying Lucy working with her tomorrow. This was about an hour ago. Perhaps she quit, who knows  :manhater:

Offline bonham

Cut the fingers and thumbs off and you will 5000 tight fitting condoms  :D
Fuck that to tight for me :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: July 24, 2020, 09:42:53 pm by bonham »

Offline Rogue248

last week booked an appointment via text, all agreed, times etc.  Turned up at alotted time to find both girls busy and looked confused when l said it was booked.  Was told to wait.  I waited 10 minutes then left.

Offline Tightpants

last week booked an appointment via text, all agreed, times etc.  Turned up at alotted time to find both girls busy and looked confused when l said it was booked.  Was told to wait.  I waited 10 minutes then left.
A Londoner lurking in the Midlands. Perhaps the girls are just a good judge of character.

Offline PepeMAGA

went there Sunday, had a great HE, but I'm not sure if it was Laura or the new girl. the lady was in her 40's, quite sturdy. makes me think Laura from previous descriptions of her skills. there was another shorter lady in the front room.

Online mr.bluesky

went there Sunday, had a great HE, but I'm not sure if it was Laura or the new girl. the lady was in her 40's, quite sturdy. makes me think Laura from previous descriptions of her skills. there was another shorter lady in the front room.

Sounds like Laura from your description.  You must have a bad memory though. In a previous review of this place you mention Laura's name so you must know what she looks like. Perhaps its because she was wearing a mask must be getting you confused. :unknown: If she spent sometime playing and manipulating your cock it was probably Laura.  :hi:

Offline Spurt

Gloves are only permissible when a digit or 2 is nuzzling the star fish.

Offline PepeMAGA

Sounds like Laura from your description.  You must have a bad memory though. In a previous review of this place you mention Laura's name so you must know what she looks like. Perhaps its because she was wearing a mask must be getting you confused. :unknown: If she spent sometime playing and manipulating your cock it was probably Laura.  :hi:
yeah you're right, fucking hell my brain has gone to piddle.