Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rugeley massage  (Read 7562 times)

Offline Cribster

Received a text message on Thursday morning saying "We are opening on Monday".
Enquired who it was as I didn't have the number in my phone - it was the Chinese Medical / Massage centre in Rugeley.
Asked what service I wanted, so replied depends what's on offer.
Body to body - anything else speak to the girl in the room

Offline watsey

Looks as though somebody is acting as caretaker but not taking care.
Can't imagine that Sue would be very happy about it.

Offline Beamer

Looks as though somebody is acting as caretaker but not taking care.
Can't imagine that Sue would be very happy about it.

Oop's.
How to potentially change / and in some cases ruin a carefully built up business in the blink of an eye!!

Offline redliner69

Last time I went was January. Sue was in China.

The text reply said new girl available. I didn't know at the time of the text, but it was a Chinese man in the shop.
Nancy, the new girl, was upstairs.

I have texted a few times since then, and generally got the same reply, saying Sue was still in China.

Last time was couple of weeks ago, maybe three weeks.

I do hope Sue is ok, and that she is coming back. That doesn't look like the type of message Sue would send. I don't think Sue contacts her clients unless they text her first.

Nancy did offer more than Sue though. My guess is she would have gone further, but I had only gone for a hand job.

Online shed

It's Nancy today

Maybe Sue has called it a day and decided to stay in china

Offline hicf777

Was it a good hand job? Are you allowed touching?
Banned reason: Boundary pushing abusive cunt.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline redliner69

Nancy gives a really dirty wank. Gets her kit off too.

I reckon she would be up for more. But maybe not if the man in the shop is there.

Offline Sherlock

Yes, but Nancy is twice the price of Sue.

Offline dangermouse81

Wondering if it’s the same Nancy that worked at a shop in Pleck (Walsall)

Offline Rangers54

Can confirm Nancy is proper decent, lovely little figure and loves slowly teasing your cock. Gets naked and allows touching.

Pile on if you want.

I said after all the nonsense of the messages from government, allowing these huge meetings of rioting people  with no constraints,  I would start to punt again.

Online shed

Can confirm Nancy is proper decent, lovely little figure and loves slowly teasing your cock. Gets naked and allows touching.

Pile on if you want.

I said after all the nonsense of the messages from government, allowing these huge meetings of rioting people  with no constraints,  I would start to punt again.

If you have visited Nancy recently would appreciate a review as am around that area in next couple of weeks and would make a visit.

Offline Rangers54

If you have visited Nancy recently would appreciate a review as am around that area in next couple of weeks and would make a visit.

Go, you won't  be disappointed. I've seen how the reviewnazis attack.

I've done my bit in the past. I'm waiting for the first wave of attack for admitting I've been to see Nancy....

I  been lockd down since february, way before government said close down

I saw the nonsense with these blacks live matter and thought, if they're not stopping them, why the fuck we sitting at home while they're given support and allowed to do what they want

This nonsense distancing is utter bollocks

Get out and enjoy yourself

Offline Beamer

Go, you won't  be disappointed. I've seen how the reviewnazis attack.

I've done my bit in the past. I'm waiting for the first wave of attack for admitting I've been to see Nancy....

I  been lockd down since february, way before government said close down

I saw the nonsense with these blacks live matter and thought, if they're not stopping them, why the fuck we sitting at home while they're given support and allowed to do what they want

This nonsense distancing is utter bollocks

Get out and enjoy yourself

Each to their own but IMO you are not being responsible or respectful of your close friends and family. But as I said...
Each to their own   

Offline Rangers54

Each to their own but IMO you are not being responsible or respectful of your close friends and family. But as I said...
Each to their own   

I get what you say,

There was a moment in this lockdown I was petrified of what was been said.

I clapped, I isolated, i hadn't seen my 86 yr old mom for 12 weeks and still haven't aeen her other than skype.

I won't be seeing her in real time,

My wife ( I know I'm a cunt ) works in a&e and they've never been as quiet as this in 20 years.  No wonder tik tok became so famous...

My moment of distrust in what we are been told to accept was this blm protests that had no government advice

.They were allowed to run riot across country without any consequence

We are been played and imo get out enjoy yourselves

Offline manofleisure

Link?

I think he means SB Thai Massage & Spa on Wednesbury Rd along the row of shops.
I went there in December 2019 and while the massage was nice and firm by the middle aged lady (not sure if she was Chinese or Thai as her English was poor) there was no happy ending offered. Can't even recall her name  as the half hour was forgettable.
Anyway, it got flooded last week during the thunderstorms :(

Online Jasonk71

Does the Chinese Medical Centre have a mobile no?

Offline watsey

Not to my knowledge, I've always called the landline.

Offline Cribster

Yes they have, that's how they contacted me.
Strangely I cannot remember ever having actually going there

Online Jasonk71

I wonder where they got your number from. This is most strange

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

On the couple of occasions that I went I arranged my appointment with Sue via text.

Offline avfc45

I get what you say,
Only true thingyou said that comment you are a CUNT.
There was a moment in this lockdown I was petrified of what was been said.

I clapped, I isolated, i hadn't seen my 86 yr old mom for 12 weeks and still haven't aeen her other than skype.

I won't be seeing her in real time,

My wife ( I know I'm a cunt ) works in a&e and they've never been as quiet as this in 20 years.  No wonder tik tok became so famous...

My moment of distrust in what we are been told to accept was this blm protests that had no government advice

.They were allowed to run riot across country without any consequence

We are been played and imo get out enjoy yourselves

Offline redliner69

Sue does have a mobile number, I can't remember it, but if you search this site for Sue Rugeley, I know it's in one of the threads omewhere.
Trouble is, its a man who now has her phone. His stock reply is "Sue still in China".
Her mobile number used to be advertised on her Viva Street advert, but I think because she has been away for over 6 months or so, the advert is no longer live.

I did a review of Nancy back in January.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=271769.msg2778715#msg2778715

Offline redliner69

07794 348201
If you text and ask for Sue, you'll probably get a "Sue still in China" reply.
If you ask if a different girl is working, you may get a reply saying yes.
Last time for me it was Nancy.
On arriving at the shop though, I was met by a little Chinese man.

Offline Cribster

That's the number that texted me.
I messaged today to see who was working - reply was Abbie - didn't go though as it's too bloody warm

Offline CallingBluff

I sent them a message last week and I got a reply saying that a girl called Abby is there. I presume the man sent the message.

Online davesjames

Ahh the review nazis dammed if you do

Offline CallingBluff

I think I’m going to take a gamble and have a blast and book in. Anybody know anything about Abby? It’s been too long since I’ve punted!  :music:

Offline Littlefoot

I think I’m going to take a gamble and have a blast and book in. Anybody know anything about Abby? It’s been too long since I’ve punted!  :music:

There is a little intel in this thread.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=279249.msg2899766#new

Offline redliner69

Offline mancsguy1975

Sue is back and working btw.

Excellent news !!! Does she still charge the same as before? Was this £30?

Online shed

Excellent news !!! Does she still charge the same as before? Was this £30?

On your review of sue in December 2017 you stated you paid £25 and gave a neutral. Best to call for price as probably gone up since then. :unknown: :hi:
« Last Edit: August 10, 2020, 02:43:13 pm by shed »

Offline happyending

Sue is back and working btw.

Yes she is back, massage still quirky but her cock handling skills are superb. £30 for 30 mins as pre lockdown

Offline redliner69

Sometimes, I don't bother with the massage as such.
Once undressed I simply lie on my back and wait till she returns.
I tell her she can rub my chest a little, but she can start on my cock as soon as she likes.
28 minutes of exquisite cock, ball, perineum and anus teasing is up there with the best.

Other times, I start on my front, as her cock handling skills while I'm on all fours is equally top quality.

I'm certainly not going to see Sue for a massage.

£30 all in, hard to beat really.

Offline watsey

Sometimes, I don't bother with the massage as such.
Once undressed I simply lie on my back and wait till she returns.
I tell her she can rub my chest a little, but she can start on my cock as soon as she likes.
28 minutes of exquisite cock, ball, perineum and anus teasing is up there with the best.
Haven't visited Sue for a long time now but that's exactly what I used to do.  :wackogirl: