Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Libra Sauna  (Read 26395 times)

Offline Pauluk1

Hi,
Any of you had any experience of the Libra Sauna on Summer Row Birmingham.
A mate mentioned it to me tonight and wondered what the form was there regarding fees.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Pauluk1

Thanks.

Not sure why the search isn't working for me.  I just searched Libra and found your post and mine.

Offline Pauluk1

Ok search is working now.  Looks like I fucked up.

Any opinions welcome though.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Mine consisted of nearly 75 posts, spread over 3 pages.... simply cos of the word library!!

Search on the Main UKP Page.

Offline Juankerr

Ok search is working now.  Looks like I fucked up.

Any opinions welcome though.
Ive been to Libra quite a few times on an early evening , always a good choice of ladies available. My only real problem with Libra are the expensive extras and the darkness of the rooms. Having said that i've never had a bad time there , must go back soon to see the smoking hot Madison. :)
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 02:41:09 pm by Juankerr »

Offline Pauluk1

Thanks Juankerr, I'll have to go and check it out.

Offline Juankerr

Offline Juankerr

Libra have posted a new video with some of the new ladies on their Facebook page , the blonde lady Natasa looks very encouraging!!!!   :yahoo:

Offline Pauluk1

Just checked out the facebook page.  Very nice.  How much are the extras.

The President

Madison is that old 'Toyah' from Fun Place, Bearwood? If so
must be getting on now

Offline Juankerr

Madison is that old 'Toyah' from Fun Place, Bearwood? If so
must be getting on now
No Madison is quite a young lady mid to late twentie's i'd say , I don't remember any 'Toyah' at Funplace , mind you I only ever used to see the Beautiful Mancunian Sasha there....now she was awesome. :dance:  :yahoo:

Offline Juankerr

Just checked out the facebook page.  Very nice.  How much are the extras.
Only had extra's there once. It's 20 extra for each service you want such as kissing, OWO and reverse oral so not a cheap punt if you want everything  :( It tend's to be the same kind of price's at ambassador's and Bluebell at least the last time I went

Hyborean

Huh? Wait, so how does it work?
What is the basic and how much is it?
Those extras sound like what I expect as normal in my punts..

Offline Juankerr

Huh? Wait, so how does it work?
What is the basic and how much is it?
Those extras sound like what I expect as normal in my punts..
Ok after 8PM it's a 5 pound entrance fee Sunday thru Tuesday , the rest of the week it's 10 entrance. 65 for half hour which consists of the massage ( snigger ) suck and fuck. If you want anything else such as OWO , kissing , reverse oral and whatever else you might want to do it's 20 extra for each. I generally never have extra's at these types of places because of the crazy costs and as you say Hyborean I too expect those services as normal.

Hyborean

Aaah. Bloody expensive comes to mind! Think I will stick to Indies.

Offline Juankerr

Aaah. Bloody expensive comes to mind! Think I will stick to Indies.
Trouble is , they have some stunning girls there!!!! I've not been for a bit but then I saw the new blonde lady Natasa on the new video so I may have to go!!!!  ;)

Offline Juankerr

Trouble is , they have some stunning girls there!!!! I've not been for a bit but then I saw the new blonde lady Natasa on the new video so I may have to go!!!!  ;)
I was planning on going to see Natasa tonight but due to the plod's recent activities in Birmingham I'm going to give parlour's a miss for a little while

Timo

It's the reason l was so nervous when l went to erotic studios. Dont think l'll be going to a parlour again anytime soon!

Offline Juankerr

It's the reason l was so nervous when l went to erotic studios. Dont think l'll be going to a parlour again anytime soon!
Yeah but as you now know the studio is so tucked away and I havnt heard of any of the well known places being hit by the plod , from what I understand they only targeted private addresses rather than actual well known parlours.

tnalove

Libra has become 24 hour opening! However, the entrance fee now seems to be £5 before noon, free after noon till 5pm and £10 after, or something similar to that. have only been in early afternoon when few girls about.

Have been once after 24hr started and at 11.30am the girl who came out looked she had been there all night.

Really liked Emma but as said, everything is extra. Did enjoy chat and sex with her making £50 cheap.

I have only know the rooms brightly lit, oddly. What I don't like is the red leather of the bench which doesn't slide at all which can be uncomfortable.

never been late on when apparently lots more girls with men sitting/standing in the small bar area where you pick a girl.

Offline Juankerr

Libra has become 24 hour opening!
I have only know the rooms brightly lit, oddly.
never been late on when apparently lots more girls with men sitting/standing in the small bar area where you pick a girl.
Libra has been 24 hour opening for a while now. I've only been there on four separate occasion's alway's on an evening after 8PM and the most guy's I've seen in the bar area there were three ( me included ) The room's have alway's been dark on an evening ( very annoying ) Can be an expensive punt as I have mentioned before due to the extra's but alway's a good choice of girl's  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 07:58:58 pm by Juankerr »

Offline Talbear

Must say I'm very tempted to pay this place a visit after work...!!!!

How does it work there then (apart from the sucking and fucking bit...!).... Does everyone sit in the sauna or bar and get propositioned by the girls (ala Titty Bars..?)

tnalove

People seem to have different experiences. There's the recent post that he has never seen more than three other men in the little reception area at a time in the evening and other comments I have come across of it being fairly crowded - perhaps the later the more crowded up to a certain time?

Another comment I have read was that you seemed to have to approach the girl rather than them coming up to you. may again depend on numbers of girls/men there.

I remember thinking I wouldn't want to be in a position of going up to girls only to find the bloke near them has already booker her and is just finishing his drink first.

I suppose I would quite like to experience the more crowded situation at least once just as its different from most places but I do prefer the early afternoon emptiness where you just pick from the girls who come out their room to say hello.

jaz2424

i once went at 3am once and there were quite a few people inside both men and women however u do get to choose from whoever is sitting down

Offline Juankerr

Must say I'm very tempted to pay this place a visit after work...!!!!

How does it work there then (apart from the sucking and fucking bit...!).... Does everyone sit in the sauna or bar and get propositioned by the girls (ala Titty Bars..?)
Ok , everytime I've been there it was between 8PM and 10PM , usually a choice of 15 lady's who sit around the bar area. In my experience I have gone around the room asking each lady their name , I then make my choice ( although I usually know who I'm after before arriving ) and ask said lady to accompany me to one of the room's. Make sure you read my earlier post's on this thread Talbear regarding the expensive extra's. If you want to get an idea of the layout of the place , they do have a video on their website as well as on their facebook page.  :thumbsup:

robin123

Been there two or three times now. Girl called Emma was the best and had a nice personality.

Arturorocky

I saw a v hot ee girl there v mechanical but she was fit

Offline denneboom

I was here on Wednesday. Went to a see a girl I'm familiar with as I saw her name on their Facebook rota.  After paying £10 to get in it turns out that this girl had left her employment there recently.

There were 10 girls to choose from and three of them were stunning looking. I sat sipping a lager for 5 mins then the only English girl walked in. tall and blonde, and I would have jumped at the chance to check her out but she had only just finished another punter so that put me off. I then left without booking in.

Very unhappy that they state that the girl was working on Facebook then told she had left.

Offline Juankerr

There were 10 girls to choose from and three of them were stunning looking. I sat sipping a lager for 5 mins then the only English girl walked in. tall and blonde, and I would have jumped at the chance to check her out
Sound's like you are describing Madison denneboom.

I've met her a couple of time's and she is indeed a very sexy girl with a great body, had a couple of good meet's with her just a shame I didn't get to do everything I would have wanted with her ( especially RO ) due to the price's for the extra's at Libra.

Offline bunny84

Best time to go is Friday or Saturday night after 10pm when all the girls are in but before 12pm which is when it starts to get busy .
I love the place . I have had 25 girls to chose from before . When you pick the best out of 25 you really end up with a stunner

Some of the girls charge £40 owo.  I lot of the girls don't do it .
Sapphire is my favourite . Hope she's back soon . Best natural tits I have ever felt . Also she don't get you to wash your dick before the owo haha .I always come clean anyway but I like the fact she don't care

For me things could be improved by having it on the site what girls do what extras.

Should be more reviews on here of saunas

Offline denneboom

The question is who is the best of the 25 ? Who gives the service, the extras ?

And sometimes when I'm there I'm surrounded by punters and the waiting area is very crowded.

And the rooms. So dark that you can't see what your doing. The last two times I went saw Maria, but she wasn't there and I went to Bluebell Suite instead, which was a mistake. I'll be back next weekend though with a strict English only rule.

Offline denneboom

Oh and the dark rooms. Bloody Hell.....

Well its end of the month....... wonder if its worth a look tonight ? . . . . . .

Offline bunny84

I love the place . Hate to punt at any other sauna in brum. Wall to wall of darlings .only negative I would say is its hard to find out about extras .its awkward asking the girls before you go into the room with them . Also extras are expensive

tnalove

only negative I would say is its hard to find out about extras .its awkward asking the girls before you go into the room with them . Also extras are expensive

That's enough negatives for some people though

Offline bunny84

It's always empty before 12 . It gets busy when the club's close . I love the place . Best sauna in brum by a mile.

Offline Mclovinsbrother

So I've just come across this on Twitter . Libra raided for those that go there.

Offline Juankerr

So I've just come across this on Twitter . Libra raided for those that go there.

bunny84 is going to be as sick as a parrot when he read's that.

Thank's for the post MClovins  :hi:
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 07:04:28 pm by Juankerr »

Offline Mclovinsbrother

Never been myself but I've read loads about it. I know a few guys who will be distraught.

Offline bunny84

It's still open they have posted on their fb today . I was in there own when a guy kicked the outside door in . Security are not the hard core dodgy type they did fuck all about it ha

Libra got petrol bombed a couple of months ago

I love the place cause when you go on a Friday or Saturday before it gets busy you have around 25 women to chose from . Makes you feel like a king.

Offline denneboom

Frightening. I always advocate parlours and then this happens.....again.

I have been here twice in the past month. I dread to imagine a 50-cop raid kicking off when I'm mid-stroke.

Even if they have a 20 girl selection available I might never come here again if there's a risk of being raided.

Offline denneboom

Just to add to this Libra's Sauna has gone. They have vanished from Facebook and the Twitter says it's closed down forever.

A shame. I had some good times in there and spent a lot of money in their VIP room.

Offline Demistify

It was raided on Monday in relation to £13m money laundering, was in local papers.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

It's now been updated....

Offline bunny84

Facebook page has gone . Think it might have been closed down  :-(

Offline Stapler

Facebook page has gone . Think it might have been closed down  :-(

Never mind you can always go to the places you have been asking about, namely Devotions and Atyourservice!

..S..
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline bunny84

Why are you on here just to argue and be funny with people . Don't you think it's a bit sad

Offline Gipsy danger

It's very sad. Went to Libra once a month for over 2 years and spent a hell of a lot of money having a hell of a great time. Never been to a place like it and I don't think they will ever be one like it again.i always used to think how is this place even existing...well I guess we know now. It was too good to last and for those who never went there, you have missed out big time. Only downer was the dark rooms. On the plus side, fantastic VIP rooms, amazing range of ladies, Romanians rule the roost there but the was the odd black,Indian, oriental and even an English bird too. My fave by a country mile was a Romanian called Alina, she was amazing, surprised no one has written about her before. Spent a lot of dollars with her and she was more than worth every penny

Offline Gipsy danger

and just to add..I kinda know some of the girls there and they are proper distraught. The place was like family to them and the money these girls could earn was beyond reason, £2000 a night was not unheard of...and now they have nothing..