Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage parlour prices  (Read 1816 times)

Offline tintin100

Do you think we are paying too much for massages ? Some are now charging up to £60 an hour and it could be in a horrible smelly grotty flat. I know some of you will want extras too, are they getting expensive too ? I was quoted recently by a girl wanting £100 an hour for a nude massage with happy ending. 

Offline Adoniron

I don't think massage with extras are good value in financial terms. By the time you've added the extras to the price of the massage you're often paying more than you would for full a full service punt with a prossie. I wouldn't have a massage to save money, I would have one when I wasn't bothered about having sex.

Offline standardpostage

I think that prices reflect the area / location that you punt in. E.g up north or down south, big city or small town.

Inflation makes everything more expensive.

Wages are always slow to catch up.

« Last Edit: December 04, 2020, 09:36:57 pm by standardpostage »

Offline JontyR

Do you think we are paying too much for massages ? Some are now charging up to £60 an hour and it could be in a horrible smelly grotty flat.

No I don't think we are. Some one is. But I'm not. £60 an hour? What kind of oil is she using - the holy one they anoint the monarch with?

Offline Home Alone

Must confess that I'm still a Full Service customer, so don't visit the - literally - Massage Parlours.

Offline Sleeptoken

I prefer a massage to a full service
Most of them feel amazing and really do relax you, then with a happy ending too, can't be beaten for me.

Offline latecomer

Prices in the Thames Valley area seem to have been steady for some time.  I won't pay silly prices.  It's always a punt but for the going rate of £40-45 an hour (plus £20 for H/E) I get a decent massage from a nice looking girl. 

Offline myothernameis

I prefer a massage to a full service
Most of them feel amazing and really do relax you, then with a happy ending too, can't be beaten for me.

Same here, used to go for hourly massages, but because they were so good, I now book either 90 min, or 2 hr massage

Offline Waterhouse

A legit Swedish massage can range from £45 to £60 for the hour depending on if it’s in a salon or done privately, and the region/area.

In Surrey or London £60 for a massage with a happy ending is bloody good value in my book.

I tend to notice that Eastern Europeans will charge around the £80 mark inclusive of HE, and an attractive English girl up to £100.  Over the last 3 years that seems to be my experience in London and Surrey at least.