Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyFitSydney Birmingham.  (Read 2272 times)

17 review(s) for SexyFit-Sydney (14 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Online DDDave

After a long lay off due to ill health I finally got enough energy together to have a punt. Having noticed Syd was in town I thought I would hit one of my bucket list punts, a fit &musclular woman.

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/SexyFit%2DSydney

Arranged by phone, prompt responces an good english .

Located at the usual Granville street blockin town. £160.00 1hr.

Greeted by Syd dressed in very revealing lingerie, she certainly has a slim and statuesque figure.

Down to the business, after the usual introductions we started with RO,  very nice, fresh with a big bet not stupid clit. Having dealth the deed Syd moved onto little DDDave, nice technique but not one I was able to take advantage of, too long between punts and all that. More carressing and oral both ways then finishing off with anal.

I found Syd to be very accomodating and only the second of 10ish foreign girls to be anything other than a disaster.

Would I go back, yes, a very good punt, very friendly.

Electronica

Offline ribbons78

She needs the cash for the 10lb of raw steak she eats a day  :wacko:
Banned reason: Doesn't like it here.
Banned by: daviemac

Online DDDave

The musculature of a bloke!  :scare: :scare:

Definitely born female, I would have been on my toes if there was any doubt.

Offline The man

Thanks for the review! Already had her in the hotlist but won't make seeing her on her tour this time, will have to hope that she heads this way again in the future. Usually go for a BBW with huge breasts and soft curves but have always wanted to scratch the itch of a fit and muscular / bodybuilder woman. Would prefer her without the implants but she does look like she has a stunning figure!

Online DDDave

Thanks for the review! Already had her in the hotlist but won't make seeing her on her tour this time, will have to hope that she heads this way again in the future. Usually go for a BBW with huge breasts and soft curves but have always wanted to scratch the itch of a fit and muscular / bodybuilder woman. Would prefer her without the implants but she does look like she has a stunning figure!

She is back in February.

Offline The man

She is back in February.
[/quote]

Great, thanks for letting me know!