Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyFit-Sydney, Manchester Tour 1hr incall @ £160 for Muscle Worship and Fucking  (Read 4324 times)

17 review(s) for SexyFit-Sydney (14 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Gordon Bennett

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Quick version for the casually interested:

1hr of muscle worship and sex with an attractive 43 year old with a banging body. Muscle flexing, hand relief, OWO, cowgirl, mish, reverse oral, fingers in pussy, come on abs finish. Just got the one pop in me.
Nice flat, lovely lady, reasonable English, good initial comms, AW description and photos accurate, 10 minute delay to start, in denial about being a bodybuilder, aversion to lingering kisses and hair stroking.100% genetically female. Would definitely see again.

Long winded fluffy EAS tinged version for fans of bodybuilder chicks who fancy booking Sydney:

Saw Syd this week in Manchester. I've been lusting after her since she popped up on AW a few years ago but despite her touring UK 4 or 5 times per year she's mostly been down South and never previously in NW. So, I broke a several month long puntless period to catch her while I could.

I normally book on the day but given I only had a narrow window to play with I booked a few days ahead via AW email to ensure I got my slot - comms were prompt and clear, AW booking made/accepted and address of apartment block (no door number) in hipster part of city centre M4 given.

Come the day I felt like shit - had slept about 3hrs in last 48hrs... why did I book in advance??? I thought fuck it, I'm gonna see her and just do muscle worship so I texted her a couple of hours before booked time to advise I was setting off, got a response 20 mins later when I was already on the road. 28 mile journey, 40 mins?.... no fucking way on bastard M62/M602/Trinity Way in rush hour, took 90 mins but luckily I'd allowed 2hrs so one-nil to Gordon in battle with traffic gremlins.

Bit of a rabbit warren of side streets but ended up parking in an on street pay-and-display bay 50yds from block. Walked about to kill 15 mins then rang her a couple of mins before hour.... no answer. Fired off text and got "wait 5 mins please" reply a couple of mins later. Here we bleeding well go I thought and resolved to bin her if she kept me dangling 10 mins. Just about to walk and got text asking me to ring her. Phoned her whilst stood at gated entrance, bad line and her accent made things difficult. I surmised she was giving me door number entry code but it was hard to hear, sounded like "dee-oof, fee-ore-v, fee-ore-v" even after repeating it a few times - fucking hell, I'm on Fonejacker I thought. Finally made sense and I was in. Delay had started to get me stressed a bit though.

So up the lift and I tap the door and it swings open. She's not hiding, just standing there in heels and a nude coloured body. Wow! She looks sensational. Eyes on stalks I didn't really take in the apartment layout but judging by the way she firmly steered me towards one of 3 doors I suspect it was a 2/3 bed gaff with other rooms in use. That said, I didn't hear a peep from anyone else whilst there. Entered a clean tidy minimalist room with just double bed and wardrobe and decent en-suite.  I paid her the £160 cash for an hour which she placed on top of wardrobe  without apparently checking. Offered drink and shower - yes to both. Handed clean towel and she left room to get glass of water. When I emerged from shower she still not back, took another minute or two for her to reappear. I got a little bit twitchy at this but fact she'd left me with the cash still on wardrobe reassured me.

At this point I'm still ogling her figure. She looks like I'd imagine a female bodybuilder in one of the more feminine classes (Athletic Figure? Toned Figure?) would look like a few weeks before a competition.... defined muscles but not overly ripped, shredded or dry. Broad shoulders, tiny cinched in waist with visible abs, phenomenal butt, sweeping quads, fantastic fake boobs nicely proportioned to her frame. Facially, she is pretty in a cutesy sort of way, not a stunner but just happy and welcoming looking.... bit of a mole on her fod and an old scar on her jaw but I was very content. Reminded me of Meg Matthews, Noel Gallagher's ex.

Right let's kick off..... I asked her to flex and pose but she seemed reticent and claimed she didnt know how. I pushed a bit and she hit a fairly disinterested bicep flex and I started feeling her up. She noticed how little Gordon was getting interested and suddenly became a bit more forthcoming in showing off her muscles.... I worked round them all. Fuck me she's got a tight hard body. She started dancing her boobs for me by flexing her pecs and simultaneously wanking my now very hard cock off. Basically, she seemed to lose her inhibitions about flexing once she saw the effect it had on my cock. We ended up on the bed and I was all over her like a spider monkey. Ended up going down on her for a good while. Fantastic pussy to eat, prominent clit that responded nicely. Fresh and clean and just right size of labia to fiddle with too. She got really wet and no hint of lube, proper pussy juice. Happy to take a finger or two in pussy too. Her English is pretty good but some odd turns of phrase... my oral was making her crazy for instance. One quibble, she seemed to dislike my attempts to carress her head/hair... any moves I made that way resulted in one of those casual squirms or body position changes a lot of them do to evade you. Not overly enthusiastic with the kissing either. I'm not into DFK but I barely brushed lips before she'd pull the old writhe/squirm/evade move. In fairness, got a bit more kissing out of her as meet progressed but still in the "chaste" scale of things. She must have got fed up with me eating her out cos she launched into a theatrical orgasm that would give CodySexyMilf a run for her money in terms of OTT spasms and intensity. I had my head caught between those quads at this point and got a bit scared when she  involuntarily squeezed... my thick skull withstood the power though!

She then took over. Oral without... Beforehand, I was not sure if this was on cards but my pre match grooming and shaving must have passed muster. On with condom and she's at it cowgirl  - great display of double biceps, lat spreads and ab tensing whilst grinding my cock. I'm starting to flag so ask to go on top as mish seems to keep me hard better than most positions.. She asks me to support myself by gripping her biceps so I'm pumping away whilst she's flexing her biceps under my hands and doing pec flies and lifting me up and down, surreal but sexy!  Despite her tight pussy which she can grip you with I'm getting fagged out and hot with no sign of climax. She therefore starts to energetically wank me off whilst flexing and tensing abs, quads, traps, you name it, in an effort to bring me off. Still no end in sight so she then suggests I wank over her six pack.

Normally at this point I'd call it quits and just accept my cock ain't coming. I've previously been a bit too shy or self conscious to frantically wank in front of them. However, she was so damn nice and easy to be with I enthusiatically went with it. A few minutes of death grip wanking with her writhing and flexing, vocally encouraging and lubing me with her spit and I finally jizzed over her abs - it felt really good and I was chuffed I'd conquered a hang up about wanking to completion with an audience.

Collapsed in a sweaty spunky mess, cleaned up with copious tissues and had a bit of chit-chat. No obvious clock in room and I'd left watch on my clothes in en suite but it felt like an hour. She was in no rush to boot me out but fact my refractory period for round two is about a fortnight and her stilted English didn't facilitate the salacious gossip I prefer, I felt I'd call time and asked for a quick shower. She happy to oblige and seemed a bit worried I was making a swift exit through being disgruntled. I reassured her this was not the case and I just needed to be off. Truth was I was absolutely knackered and dead on my feet.

She still swanning around naked after my shower. I moved in to give her a goodbye peck on the cheek but she pulled me in for quite a snog and feel up. I honestly believe if I had the minerals for round two she'd have obliged and ran over time a bit but Hey-Ho, I'll never know I suppose. It turned out I had been there just on an hour with a quick shower in that time before and after.

That's about it. One oddity was her unpreparedness to admit to bodybuilding or weight training. Her supremely honed physique is apparently due to "doing sport" for 17 years. Yeah right. My guess is she has and probably does compete but wants to keep that private and discrete.

Lastly, there was nothing remotely masculine about her. She acted and sounded quite girly, moved very seductively and gracefully and had a cute/coquettish personality. For what it is worth she told me she's 44 in a few weeks and has two kids.
I couldn't see any signs of juicing, steroids or hormones, maybe the 1 inch clit is though? She's got good skin and hair and doesn't have excessively pumped up veiny muscles, a beard or lantern jaw..... She's all very smooth, silky and fragrant. Her pussy is gorgeous - no weird bits, scars or oddness. I was peering at it for a good while and I find it inconceivable how anyone who has been in and at it could think it's been fashioned from the left overs of some meat and two veg. She has some close up pussy shots in her PG. Cynics could claim it's someone else's pussy in the pics but I'd be confident it's hers.... looked like same clit and lips to me.

I mention all this feminity for two reasons. Firstly, some posts on here allude to Syd maybe being a bloke. Secondly, I asked how she found Manchester and would she return? She seemed a bit underwhelmed and non-commital, I inferred that business was not brisk. Told me a lot of positive things about working out of Birmingham so I'm not hopeful she'll return to NW. She then specifically mentioned internet writings calling her a man and felt it hampered bookings. Nothing I could or wanted to say to that, I kept my thought that £160 was maybe a barrier to many punters to myself too.

She's here until Sunday and said she's back in UK in "Orgoosed".

I really enjoyed my time with Syd and would love to see her again. I am pretty straightforward and vanilla with sex so taking the muscle worship out of the equation I'd still be very content... She seemed to "read" me well and paced things well too. Given I was physically a wreck on arrival I find it pretty impressive she coaxed a performance and a pop out of me. Therefore, for me, it's a very solid well earned positive for Syd.

Offline webpunter

Quality reporting  :thumbsup:
Starting to flag ..... when she's in CG  :lol:

Have fitness burd on bucket list & so HL is +1

As a matter of interest when she did CG was it the proper stuff, feet on bed etc & for some duration ?
Most burds either aren't fit enuf to do this in the 1st place & so 'cheat' by being on their knees
Or they do it in the right position for about 10 secs.  Then kneel
SFS looks fit enuf to carry on far longer than i could last [in this position]

Offline Heph

An outstanding and engrossing review. Thank you.

Online frankc

Great reviewing there Gordon......I've really gotta see this girl before she goes , thanks for reviewing Pal......

Offline Gordon Bennett

Quality reporting  :thumbsup:
Starting to flag ..... when she's in CG  :lol:

Have fitness burd on bucket list & so HL is +1

As a matter of interest when she did CG was it the proper stuff, feet on bed etc & for some duration ?
Most burds either aren't fit enuf to do this in the 1st place & so 'cheat' by being on their knees
Or they do it in the right position for about 10 secs.  Then kneel
SFS looks fit enuf to carry on far longer than i could last [in this position]

Oh yes! Proper cowgirl with feet on bed. Think there's something wrong with my anatomy cos I struggle with cowgirl if they get just a millimetre or degree or two off-centre. She started off sort of sliding back and forth but really hit the sweet spot when she was going up and down vertically. At one point she lifted her right leg and stretched it out sideways to flex her quad whilst still going up and down supported purely with her left leg.... a sort of piston squat on my todger! I think she could bounce up and down for hours given size of her quads but like I say, I'm seemingly just not built to go with vigorous or athletic cowgirl.

Offline chrishornx

Oh yes! Proper cowgirl with feet on bed. Think there's something wrong with my anatomy cos I struggle with cowgirl if they get just a millimetre or degree or two off-centre. She started off sort of sliding back and forth but really hit the sweet spot when she was going up and down vertically. At one point she lifted her right leg and stretched it out sideways to flex her quad whilst still going up and down supported purely with her left leg.... a sort of piston squat on my todger! I think she could bounce up and down for hours given size of her quads but like I say, I'm seemingly just not built to go with vigorous or athletic cowgirl.

Great report Gordon the idea of a piston squat sounds perfect Must see before she goes

Offline Shantaram

Excellent report and a real shame she didn’t feel welcomed by Manchester

Offline OakTree

Great review there Gordon. Had to laugh at the Codymilf orgasm reference. I know just what you mean.  :D

Offline Gordon Bennett

Sorry to bump this review but notice Syd has put a rather ill-judged pic up on her profile. Fuck knows what's going on her in head.... presume she's spat her dummy out cos someone has written/commented somewhere again that she is a bloke. Bit sad really, I'd always vouch for her being all woman but I'd be wary of her mental state with stunts like that.
I'm not good at attaching links.... I hope there's a pic of her wearing man's pants with a dildo stuffed in them attached.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Carpy

Fuck me.... had to zoom in and check that picture

Thought it was me for a minute  :hi:

Offline cueball

Sorry to bump this review but notice Syd has put a rather ill-judged pic up on her profile. Fuck knows what's going on her in head.... presume she's spat her dummy out cos someone has written/commented somewhere again that she is a bloke. Bit sad really, I'd always vouch for her being all woman but I'd be wary of her mental state with stunts like that.
I'm not good at attaching links.... I hope there's a pic of her wearing man's pants with a dildo stuffed in them attached.

Hidden Image/Members Only
I'm glad you posted this gordy, when i clicked the link and read your review I were scratching my head... Your cg description didn't help my confusion neither  :lol:

That is dildo in her shorts isn't it?  :scare:  :D

Offline lister2506

state of his hands :D

keep telling yourself its a woman though