Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Curvy Busty Alex - Bethnal Green  (Read 1886 times)

14 review(s) for curvy busty Alex x (8 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline oohermrs

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

OK, but a bit lacklustre.

Comms via text were all fine.  Nice, clean flat off high street - easy to find etc.

Tall, decent looking and in her early/mid 20s.  A previous reviewer said she was a bit of a unit - he wasn't kidding.  She makes Billy and Mako look like they play for the Under 14s  :scare:  AW profile states size 16 - bollox, she's in the 20s somewhere.  Comfortably in BBW territory.

Round 1 was some good owo with a thumping cim finish.  Was then offered a massage, which turned out to be a slightly odd one-handed stroking routine - wasn't sure if she wanted me to purr or growl at this point.

Round 2 started off with more owo.  Never fucked a bird that big before, so thought I'd cross it off the bucket list.  Rubbered up and pounded it as hard as I could in mish to finish round 2 - not sure I made much of a dent!

Nice enough girl, but throughout just felt she didn't really want to be there.

Online Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review, because I was wondering about going back to see her to see if she'd improved after a similarly neutral punt last year.

I can't believe she is still doing that one-handed massage and not learned some better skills!

Offline horsa

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

OK, but a bit lacklustre.

Comms via text were all fine.  Nice, clean flat off high street - easy to find etc.

Tall, decent looking and in her early/mid 20s.  A previous reviewer said she was a bit of a unit - he wasn't kidding.  She makes Billy and Mako look like they play for the Under 14s  :scare:  AW profile states size 16 - bollox, she's in the 20s somewhere.  Comfortably in BBW territory.

Round 1 was some good owo with a thumping cim finish.  Was then offered a massage, which turned out to be a slightly odd one-handed stroking routine - wasn't sure if she wanted me to purr or growl at this point.

Round 2 started off with more owo.  Never fucked a bird that big before, so thought I'd cross it off the bucket list.  Rubbered up and pounded it as hard as I could in mish to finish round 2 - not sure I made much of a dent!

Nice enough girl, but throughout just felt she didn't really want to be there.

I'm going to take the chance with her when she's back, how was her hygiene? and does anyone know who her duo partner is?

Offline oohermrs

Horsa - hygiene was ok, but she hadn't just stepped out of the shower.  I did a bit of RO on her and she didn't mind me using a couple of fingers but she 'came' suspiciously quickly (I got the impression she tolerated rather than enjoyed it).  She still had to lube herself up before I could get on top and start pumping away.

I still think you can do better elsewhere, but if it's a quick pump and dump you're after, she'll fit the bill.

Sorry mate, don't know her duo partner.