Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: dodgy roms visiting liverpool  (Read 750 times)

Online Resources3xx

so if youve searched for liverpool in the past few days youll see that these touring roms have popped out of nowhere

External Link/Members Only

all their profiles have similar layout and same pricing so its clear they are together but what iv noticed is they all have MASSIVE aw ratings (163,118,57,47,29,19 respectivly) but only a few ukp rating most of which are negative(so best to avoid) so is the system broken because it seems to me that a lot of these aw are likely to be mainly fake. how can ALL your 100+ aw feedbacks are postive yet your small handfull of ukp reviews are mainly negative something aint right. its pretty clear they are well organised

Offline Blue1878

I will admit I was tempted by the pics of Lucy Horny Girl (6th link down) and did send a initial text with no reply. Then as OP mentioned then noticed a batch of similar profiles, needless to say I won’t be making any arrangements to visit any of them in the near future

Offline scutty brown

easy to fake AW feedback on that scale

couple of laptops, each with multiple browsers
do a tour of the pub/cafe free wifi hotspots in town, each girl gets a review in each

then add  a pocketful of SIM cards, swap those around and do more reviews.

Offline mexicola

If you look at their feedback loads are now member not active. Those that are generally have a few feedbacks, and clock those  check the girls and its for the same group of touring Roms.

Its a big scam, they set up dozens of fake punter profiles to leave feedback for the smaller group of Rom WGs.

If in doubt check UKP, then spend a couple of minutes cross checking their feedback.

Online Resources3xx

:D its funny how when youve been punting for a while you can see red flags a mile off. its kind of like the program pawn stars which someone comes in with a abraham lincons signed diary that his great great great grandad gave him. the guys in the shop take one look at it as say "ye thats fake". the average puter will fall for it unfortunatly which is why theyll always suceed.