Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beth Le Hem - Lincoln  (Read 3340 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7407555) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline markus666

7407555 Adult work :yahoo:I got lucky here, her profile appeared on AW so I went for it and emailed her and gave her my phone number, no doubt she checked me out.
She soon texted back and we arranged a meeting. Comms were first class, I booked a two hour session at hers.

I arrived on time to a very nice up market house that I know well in the outskirts of Lincoln, she instructed me to come to the front door, she opened the door and as you would expect was behind the door, she closed the door behind me and there she was as I had requested, totally naked apart from her high heels, wow what a sight, I sorted the paperwork £300 for two hours.

She offered me a drink and a shower but I had only just showered before I set off, but I needed a wee, so I went and relieved myself and went into the bedroom, there she was, on her back, spread out like a starfish, wow  :yahoo:
I climbed on top of her and started to French kiss her, she then wrapped around me, this was all very erotic, I then slid down her body kissing her neck then down to her nipples (she has small boobies) but I like it, I carried on down her body kissing her tummy and inner thighs, which she seemed to enjoy, I then kissed and licked her clit, this she responded to, it was heavenly, I licked my fingers and slid two inside her and rubbed her g-spot, she soon responded by getting very wet and having her first orgasm, i carried on with my fingers and tongue and soon had orgasm number two with a squirt, wow!! I’m in heaven, I bagged up and entered her in mish, this was delicious, she is very vocal and I find this very horny.
I then ask her to perform oral without on me, omg this was good, I then asked for doggy, she produced one of those special cussions, I bagged up and slid in, this was delicious, I slapped her arse like there was no tomorrow, she was loving it and we got orgasm number two.
I rolled her over and buried my face in her pussy, she was so wet and tasted Devine, I reentered her and spat onto her clit and carried on pumping away and rubbing her clip, I soon had her having another orgasm.
By now we were in the last bit of my booking and I ripped off the condom and got her into 69, this was awesome, her pussy was mega engorged and at the height of its state of arrousal, I slid my fingers into her delicious pussy and carried on with my tongue, she had another orgasm and I shot my load whilst she sucked and wanked me, she then carried on by sitting on my face and being worried that she was suffocating me, ffs I was in heaven and I even got another orgasm out of her.
Beth gave me an amazing session, I will definitely be back 👍

Offline midspunter

What is your favourite food? Oysters
What is your favourite drink? Absinthe

Blimey!

Offline A Decent Fist

What is your favourite food? Oysters
What is your favourite drink? Absinthe

Blimey!

She can go downmarket too:

What is your favourite film? 1001 Dalmatian’s
What is your favourite TV programme? Bake off

She can't spell or use apostrophes (or count dalmatians) correctly though...

Offline GoldTop

Loves to visit Alaska and likes Margot Robbins

Will provide 3-some with sexy friend Jerusalem

Offline midspunter

Loves to visit Alaska and likes Margot Robbins

Will provide 3-some with sexy friend Jerusalem

Or her other friend, Gal E.Lee?

Offline Jamesbattersea

She can go downmarket too:

What is your favourite film? 1001 Dalmatian’s
What is your favourite TV programme? Bake off

She can't spell or use apostrophes (or count dalmatians) correctly though...

:D  :lol:
« Last Edit: September 12, 2023, 04:41:32 pm by Jamesbattersea »

Offline 801

Her profile was only created yesterday, you took a big risk didn't you ?
Just the one picture of her bum and you went for two hours booking

Glad it paid off for you

Offline biscuitat

Her AW profile has now disappeared. All very suspicious 🤔

Offline GoldTop

Her AW profile has now disappeared. All very suspicious 🤔

Its still there

Offline Eugene29

Been to see her and it's definitely not the woman in the photo's.

Review to follow

Offline markus666

Been to see her and it's definitely not the woman in the photo's.

Those photos on Beth’s profile are most definitely her, I’ve seen her a few times now in different hotels.
 :hi:

Offline Eugene29

I've had another look and the two pics in the pink dress may be her.  The one on the front page of her profile is def not.  Beth is slimmer than the person in that pic.
I've not looked at the private gallery at all.

Offline biscuitat

I've seen her recently too & agree that its not her in the single profile pic, however her free gallery pics definitely look like her body. It baffles me why a girl with such a great body would only post a couple of unrevealing free pics, surely posting at least 9 or 10 decent freebies would be to their benefit and undoubtedly encourage more bookings

Offline Eugene29

I guess there is the need for anonymity so its understandable.  Similarly with the air brushing of tatts and blemishes....but it should really only be pics of herself, Right?
« Last Edit: September 25, 2023, 01:04:05 pm by Eugene29 »