Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Belladonna29 - Stapleford, Nottinghamshire  (Read 1592 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5724096) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by JD1]

Offline JD1

External Link/Members Only

Struggling to find time this week for punting, thought I'd give this one a go for a quick 15m P&D while passing by, I had been there before to see Ella89 and had a reasonably good time.

Same pricing structure as Ella - £20 extra for OWO, 15m is BJ + sex only, other services offered in longer bookings.

Thought I'd brave OW and see how I got on, but had the extra £20 in my pocket as a backup.

Price paid: £50 for 15 minutes.

Comms: Easy to arrange by SMS, quick replies, final instructions sent over promptly on arrival.

Location: Flat in Stapleford in residential area, plenty of on street parking available, clean and tidy inside, no issues.

The girl: Photos pretty accurate, Romanian girl probably late thirties, decent size 10-12 body, good English and friendly.

The action: Stripped off and on to the bed, she climbed on top and began touching my dick, this was only brief and got me to a semi before putting the condom on. Condom on and she started sucking, thankfully the condom was a nice thin one and her oral technique was pretty good, not that deep but good suction and used her tongue to good effect. I'm not a fan of OW but this worked for me. After a while of that let her know I was ready for sex. Started in doggy, she looks good from behind. Starting to get close so position change to missionary, good levels of eye contact and engagement from her, some fake moaning but not over the top. Pumped away and filled the bag. Quick chat with her while getting dressed, then she walked me out.

I've gone for positive, good value quickie, service wasn't rushed, photos accurate.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 385
Oh mate every time I’m stuck I also look at this profile haha
I’ve been looking for a while and never jumped, might give her a go now I know it’s half decent  :drinks:

Offline JD1

Haha yeah I’ve been debating it for a while, only a small time window for me tonight and this was pretty much the only option I could see. Got the job done and can’t complain for £50. :thumbsup:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 385
I’ve wasted hours and come up with nothing tonight
Wanted a b2b but missed the boat now I think