Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Owo - Lore - Best Bj - Leicester LE3 V/S  (Read 919 times)

Offline Zed_4k

External Link/Members Only

15 min
£40

Variety I feel is the spice of life, crawling through crap to find the next diamond.

Comms:- was decent at the start, very prompt but then radio silence which I assumed was because she was probably with another punter (more on that later), after about an hour conversation resumes and she confirms its her in the pic or walk away no questions asked. Also states OWO is £20 extra.

Location:- Now this is where there is a big red flag and should of turned back instantly, im directed to a side street off Glenfield road and told to call when im in front of a certain house. Ive come across this trick before and assume its to take a look at me from a opposite house to ‘check me out’ but on this occasion it wasn’t, i call and she then directs to walk across the road through an alleyway, alarm bells start to ring as the only passage i could see was a large ally behind some retail buildings, the reason i was so uneasy was because it was late in the evening and this large opening was absolutely pitch black, not a wisp of light and really walking towards the absolute unknown. I double checked with her whilst on the phone cos i was thinking i must be mistaken and she confirmed to me i was walking the right way. Like an idiot i slowly walk forward literally taking small steps as it was absolute darkness, there was light rain and all i can hear was my brand new trainers sloshing in the mud beneath me. I have no idea where im supposed to be going and all im hearing over the phone is ‘keep walking.. keep walking’ like a wolf to its new prey. Eventually i see a dim light in the distance and a small sigh of relief as i see in the distance a stunner in wearing some tight hotpants and showing off a nice figure with a cracking ass.

Girl:- as im walking closer to the door i see a sign saying ‘angels’ on the back door.. now im familiar with the now closed down strip club which used to be also called ‘angels’ but i was sure im nowhere near the former location. As i walk nearer i was surprised to discover that it was the girl in pics, the ass was amazing, the figure was a sight to behold wearing a small crop top and tiny hotpants however as i got nearer and nearer all excitement dropped very very quickly. It was the girl in the pics but it was very clear she had just woken up (explains the hours radio silence earlier) and absolute zero effort on make-up, hair etc.. and already in a bad mood because it seems that i have disturbed her from her ‘beauty sleep’

Meet:- i was sooo close to walking given her attitude but she had an absolute ass on her i thought £40 p&d and get the hell out of there. There was no way i was coughing up an extra £20 for extras. What followed was probably the worst punt in a while, ordered onto the bed, condom onto a flacid cock, a toothy painful 20 second OW and then whilst i was still fully shrivelled up ordered to get up so she could lie down to finish off in mish.. id probably been in there 2 mins! And that includes exchanging off money and me taking my clothes off. I try to get my self hard just to get myself out of there but the as she opens her legs a very slight odour just hits my nose just killing the very very little i had of finishing power i had at that point. I did try to solder on but it was apparent that she was going to make absolute zero effects helping so i just got up, got dressed and left.

An absolute shitshow! As i left i was still curious about the ‘Angels’ sign so i decided to see how the front of the building was like.. it was just just a closed down retail unit with a banner reading ‘Angels’ put up across the old sign with the windows all covered up by blankets.

A place best avoided in the future