Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amazing Annna - Nottingham  (Read 714 times)

14 review(s) for Amazing Annna (11 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline ZeroCount

The Girl

Amazing Annna

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

(spoiler: not amazing)

Price / Duration

£70 for 30 minutes

Nottingham - hotel

Comms

All good, nice and simple, messaging through AW to arrange, replies received quickly. Room number sent by text straight away on arrival.

The Meet

All seemed good at first. She's a very attractive girl, provided you're into the skinny look. Very slim, A cup breasts, nice skin, and a pretty enough face, albeit with a bit of a crazy look behind the eyes.

She seemed friendly enough too, at least until the services started. Despite offering DFK at discretion on her profile, it was immediately clear that even light kissing was off-limits, so I didn't push that.

Off with her clothes and onto the bed. She pushed my hand away roughly when I went anywhere near her pussy, rather than even attempting to explain the usual "no fingers", and by that point it was becoming clear to me that I'd been misled by her generally good reviews and I'd wasted my money.

Final nail in the coffin was when I went in to give her oral and she pushed my head away with a firm "no", and when I mentioned that it was clearly offered on her profile she explained gruffly "too sensitive".

Gave up any hope of a decent meet by this point. Luckily I found her physically attractive enough that I'd somehow maintained a hard-on despite the hostile attitude, so I banged her for ten minutes or so, first in missionary then in doggy, before coming in the bag.

She was straight up and dressing as soon as we were done, some 20 minutes or so into the 30 minute meet. Her attitude turned bizarrely friendly and chatty again as soon as the sex part was over, in typically schizophrenic fashion.

Cut my losses and left. Pretty much a typical Rom experience, she must have gone very much downhill to have received so many positive reviews in the past, it's a definite negative from me.

TL;DR

Attractive girl, terrible service, avoid.

Online kingkong69

Should take the word amazing from your profile.. :dash:

Offline Dick Cheese

Sounds a shocker,further proof AW feedback is not worth shit.

Offline hockogrockle

Nationality: Romanian. What do you expect?

Offline alftupper

I considered this one myself. After careful reading of the reviews on here, I decided against.

Although she has positives, reading the reviews her services seem to vary, especially if owo is on offer or not.

My impression from reading the reviews that it would be hit or miss with getting a what I would consider a good punt, although obviously other reviewers disagree.

Offline ZeroCount

Her reviews here were almost entirely positive, so I felt pretty confident despite her nationality. I've had some great punts with Romanian lasses in my time, they're not universally bad.

In this case, I'm guessing she used to be good, but her services have just gone downhill. These things happen, you just have to chalk it up to experience. I only hope this review is enough to put others off making the same mistake.