Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bella (Spangles, Nottingham)  (Read 1645 times)

peguslegus

Discrete entrance to rear of premises away from the main street, a clean and pleasant environment. Nearby hospital if you snap your dick in half. Have used the shower, not the sauna. I like the small rooms with dimmable lighting, not as if you need room for cartwheels. Only thing I would change is having ambient music piped into the rooms rather than a radio station - although it melts into the background when the rumpy-pumpy starts. £15 entry and £60 for full service (OWO).

External Link/Members Only

Firm and juicy.. but enough about me. Bella has a young, firm and juicy body that's irresistibly squeezy in all the right places. I touched her bum, boobs, the lot! (I finally have the opportunity to write this sentence that I've always thought was amusing - ymmv)

Excellent oral, which it was a pleasure to then reciprocate and hear her sexily react with a few muttered words in Italian. Tried the standard positions - missionary, cowgirl, doggy, hexagonal... With the massage table being just the right height, makes a welcome change from a low bed. Particularly enjoyed digging my fingers into those sexy hips in doggy and doing my best to keep fucking as hard as she wanted. Passionate, enthusiastic and energetic, I left feeling thoroughly satisfied.

Also seen Tiffany and Elle, genuinely sexy and lovely ladies that I would also highly recommend.

Offline Charliehutton

Nice review, Pegus, and a fun read. Er.....what's 'hexagonal'?

peguslegus

Nice review, Pegus, and a fun read. Er.....what's 'hexagonal'?
Thank you! Just added random word at end of list because I found it funny for some reason  :)

Offline RogerBoner

Bella sounds lovely. I don't like paying the £15 door fee. Ellie is horny and Ashley is all woman. Both these girls are stacked. I fancy Bella. Spangles and Genesis 2 may be underrated as services have slowly improved to FS. I used to only get Happy Endings here until Ellie offered me oral. I've never been offered an hour here as the default booking length is a half hour. Thanks peguslegus.

Offline Charliehutton

Bella sounds lovely. I don't like paying the £15 door fee. Ellie is horny and Ashley is all woman. Both these girls are stacked. I fancy Bella. Spangles and Genesis 2 may be underrated as services have slowly improved to FS. I used to only get Happy Endings here until Ellie offered me oral. I've never been offered an hour here as the default booking length is a half hour. Thanks peguslegus.

Rog, can you settle on an avatar?

Offline Heavy_Cream

I went to visit Bella at the end of last year and I received an excellent service as I always do from the girls at Spangles.

I recall asking Bella if she would like to lick and suck my balls, only to be told politely but firmly in her sexy Italian accent

"I don't do ball's"! :P

To this day, that always brings a smile to my face!

I went there last week and visited another girl and Katie tells me that Bella is the only girl there that provides A Levels for anyone who interested?

HC