Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: When do you know its time to call it quits?  (Read 6211 times)

Pdubz

When do you really know? i only started this year and had some amazing punts and some decent ones but i feel its taking over a big part of my life, all the time and energy spent on ukp, aw and punts have stopped me doing other things in life. I planned to call it quits for good as im still very young (Under 26) and only started since i cam out of a long term relationship but after 6 months out i wanna get back into the game and find the right girl and settle down.

Since i started punting, been punting every week until a few days ago i just out of a punt thinking it was boring and just tired of it

do you guys think i should calm it down to 1/2 punts a month or just completely call it quits as i dont find it fun anymore and tbh boring, i dont get eas and completely understand the wg's are in it for the money and cba to spend hard earned ££ on wgs.

Offline tantric talents

Answers
A) when it drops off
B) when the cash runs out.

raylondoner

Not terribly helpful, but I think you will just know, probably following an extended spell of can'tbebotheredness.   :hi:

Offline threechilliman

When do you really know? i only started this year and had some amazing punts and some decent ones but i feel its taking over a big part of my life, all the time and energy spent on ukp, aw and punts have stopped me doing other things in life. I planned to call it quits for good as im still very young (Under 26) and only started since i cam out of a long term relationship but after 6 months out i wanna get back into the game and find the right girl and settle down.

Since i started punting, been punting every week until a few days ago i just out of a punt thinking it was boring and just tired of it

do you guys think i should calm it down to 1/2 punts a month or just completely call it quits as i dont find it fun anymore and tbh boring, i dont get eas and completely understand the wg's are in it for the money and cba to spend hard earned ££ on wgs.

Here you go OP

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=57042.0

This is  my cure, starting next week.

tcm

Offline mh

Not terribly helpful, but I think you will just know, probably following an extended spell of can'tbebotheredness.   :hi:

I had 5 months of can'tbebotheredness, which had followed a punt that was so good it made other punts look like a complete waste of time.

I fell off the wagon yesterday and wish I had stayed can'tbebothered.

shengfan

I'M great at calling it quits, done it several times now

Offline tantric talents

Seriously, 26 is still quite young and  I suppose it depends on how important regular sex is in your life at the moment and if you really want to find a gal and settle down remember it is fairly unlikely she will fulfill all your sexual needs - remember you have been somewhat sexually spoilt for choice - so you may  end up coming back to punting anyway in the future. If you are feeling you need some genuine  love and  companionship or maybe even broody for kids then there will be some compromises to come.
I personally think that if I had started punting so young I may have never married. Life can take all kinds of strange twists and turns. Whatever you decide, punting as an option will still always be available  :hi:

Online Boundless

Answers
A) when it drops off
B) when the cash runs out.

C) Catch something nasty  :scare:

Offline mh

johnnyboy61

I might call it quits if the OH ever decides that she is interested in sex again. Guess that means I'll carry on punting until the grave then, or as in a previous post when things start dropping off or the funds run dry.

Type_O_Negative

You are very young. When i was in my early 20's i had better things to do than spending money on prossies. Anyway with your age you should pull civies easily granted that you have social skills and you are at least 6/10 good-looking :hi:

Online pumps

Take a break for 1month, If you can't manage it you have a problem!

Offline anyfucker

when i can't get it up without resorting to drugs, I'm in my 60s so only a matter of time, but in the long run we're all dead anyway  :(
on that cheerful note i'll leave.

Offline RedKettle

For me I keep going whilst I am enjoying it and take a break or look for something new if not.

You do seem slightly on the young side for heavy use of WGs, make sure you get on with other aspects of life as well and perhaps just use WGs to fill the gaps.

Offline Trevor12

I recently seriously thought about quitting, but have settled on signifcantly reducing my punting frequency.

When do you know it's time to think about quitting? For me- spending more than I could afford, punting for the sake of it, guilt.

Offline Sonny Crockett

For me I took a lengthy break from punting in mid 2013 partly due to finances and partly due to experiencing a poor run of punts. At the time this made me think about the amount of money I was spending, so I gave it up (until April 2014 when I resumed it) and did other things.

Offline AgedCases

I suspect punting is not for me and I've hardly even started, but I've no choice but to persevere.

I'm good at budgeting for it as I plan to punt once every 1-2 months. I just need an absolutely fantastic punt to help me believe it's worth pursuing.

I've other hobbies that keep me entertained.

DG

At the moment the only reason I ever think about quitting is financial. It's not that I can't afford it, more about what else I could do with the money. My other problem is I've found a couple of gems who I can't resist. If they went off the scene I might be encouraged to take a break and see how I felt about it. When I've met new girls I've never been fully satisfied as the regs give me exactly what I want.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

If my brain gives out I shall have to stop working and that will mean no freedom to roam occasionally.
If my body gives out I shall have to work from home only, same result.
Until then, yippee!

Offline Cuntminion

Hmmm I'm new and can't see it getting boring but not something I would do weekly
Finance wise could maybe do 3 or 4 100 a month, get the money instead of spending that on smokes

Reality don't want to burn the fun out so once every three or four weeks

Going through a monk phase not even looking at filth, completely abstaining till next visit, not as difficult as I thought it would be

I say cut down from once a week to once twice a month

Toshiba

once you've crossed the line you will always get the itch, i promise, you will never stop, only think you have

Offline Sonny Crockett

once you've crossed the line you will always get the itch, i promise, you will never stop, only think you have

TOTALLY AGREE!!!!!!!! :drinks:

Pdubz

thanks for the comments guys, i think chanel 4's show put me off yesterday how emily b was saying she doesnt care for any of her clients and all she cares about is the money.

I know it doesnt apply to all wg's but many of them will just take your money and put in a decent shift, a lot of them will call you gorgeous even if your not.

my ex was proper vanilla which is fine with me, im back on the game starting from tonight and meeting some work mates for drinks, got my eye on one of them, i think its time to get back in a relationship and as im young i dont want to be paying for menaningless sex, ive enjoyed it though and havent ruled out a return but for now i think im done.

Offline Cuntminion

thanks for the comments guys, i think chanel 4's show put me off yesterday how emily b was saying she doesnt care for any of her clients and all she cares about is the money.

I know it doesnt apply to all wg's but many of them will just take your money and put in a decent shift, a lot of them will call you gorgeous even if your not.

my ex was proper vanilla which is fine with me, im back on the game starting from tonight and meeting some work mates for drinks, got my eye on one of them, i think its time to get back in a relationship and as im young i dont want to be paying for menaningless sex, ive enjoyed it though and havent ruled out a return but for now i think im done.

Dude I'm in my late 20's I don't think there is a correct age where it is deemed right it is how you feel that matters

I only loosens up after years of trying to do what you would say is the right way, toeing the line of society but the best day in my life so far is when said to myself "fuck it"
Try the things I want to, because you don't know where you will be a year from now and the biggest regret would be wanting to do something and passing the chance

There's nothing wrong if a wg puts in a bit of lip service true or not it just adds to the experience, as long as your grounded know who you are before and after

Would much rather a few kind words for a while

aerofan5

I would just add one point. When you do settle down, make sure the girl you stay with has the same sexual preferences as you have become accustomed to with the WG's, and is enthusiastic.

Otherwise you are in for a vanilla relationship.

Simplysimon

When the first thing you do when you get up is check online on AW to see whose in your area , then check on here to see if there's any reviews on the lucky lady , Hang  :dash: on that's me !!!!!!!

Quesadilla

For me the time to call it quits is when I'm in a monogamous relationship.

I punted in my late 20's then got into a serious relationship that turned into marriage - there was never any question for me of punting - or otherwise being unfaithful - while in a relationship so I forgot all about it.

After 13 years I separated last year and started punting again. To be honest the punting was mostly a way to get myself back out there without any emotional entanglements - and I guess tick off a bunch of items from my sexual bucket list.  I certainly had some amazing experiences that I will always remember but I  am now ready to date again and the punting has all but stopped. Once I'm in another serious relationship the punting will end completely.

As with anything - the time to quit is when you choose. Nobody else can decide that for you. Good luck with your dating - call it quits and don't look back.

Q

Offline claretandblue

i think 26 is way too young to be punting personally, yes do it now and then but surely better off enjoy yourself out there pulling civvies...

when your married and have a family you cant risk that shit hence punting, my advice do the non paid mongering while you can!

Offline Cuntminion

When the first thing you do when you get up is check online on AW to see whose in your area , then check on here to see if there's any reviews on the lucky lady , Hang  :dash: on that's me !!!!!!!

Maybe on here an hour a day, as much as I wish everyone a good time the neg reviews are popcorn reading

Offline Cuntminion

when quitting any thing don't treat it with finality

Just say it still exists, it's there if I want but I choose other

Smoking, drinking, wg whatever, if you think it's gone forever it makes it harder to leave , so just treat it without finality

charming_red

You can never really call it 'quits'. A break from punting yes for whatever reason (financial, relationship, other commitments, lack of libido or WGs) but never quits.

You'll always develop the desire to go back once your sexual needs come to the forefront again.

Pdubz

Thanks guys, actually 24 turning 25 soon, like i said i started punting because
a. Had plenty of sexual fantasies which ive managed to tick off with some great looking women.
b. sense of loneliness after splitting with the ex, i think a part of me was walking into punts with some sort of expected relationship, so deluded of me and immediately realized that this is just business for them and the second you walk out of the door , its next client please

and the channel 4 documentary just tied it all together, put me off punting, ive been able to get back into the gym more, try out other things and on the way to meet my friends and work mates who ive been putting off for a while.

And when im in a proper serious relationship, i wont be walking out of various wg's doors, pockets empty and planning my next punt.

Offline berksboy

Hope you have a good night out   :drinks:

jcdmj12

I might call it quits if the OH ever decides that she is interested in sex again. Guess that means I'll carry on punting until the grave then, or as in a previous post when things start dropping off or the funds run dry.

I'm in two minds about this. OH was always a bit vanilla for my tastes, I'm finally getting to do stuff I wanted to since I was a teenager.   :yahoo:

Offline Malvolio

If you're not enjoying it any more, take a six-month break.  You'll be back eventually.

Offline stevedave

Yep. Entirely correct.

I started 12 years ago...stopped 5 years ago. Had a random 2 punts about 18 months ago, but put it down to a mid life crisis (I really fucking hope not, I'm only 33), stopped for another 12 months and seem to have picked up the habit again. A decent job and disposable income help...won't last forever, might as well make the most of it. You can't take it with you.

Type_O_Negative

Yep. Entirely correct.

I started 12 years ago...stopped 5 years ago. Had a random 2 punts about 18 months ago, but put it down to a midlife crisis (I really fucking hope not, I'm only 33), stopped for another 12 months and seem to have picked up the habit again. A decent job and disposable income help...won't last forever, might as well make the most of it. You can't take it with you.

It's not a midlife crisis. You just look at things from different perspective. I'm in your age BTW  :hi:
I'm nearly 2 years on this game  :hi:

NottsDB

I was in a similiar position, i just punt once in a while now and with a different service provider. Makes me enjoy it all the more.

Noah Hope

If you're not enjoying it anymore it's probably a good time to quit. :thumbsup:
I quit for the opposite reason I was enjoying it too much. I'd got addicted  :crazy: :wacko: :crazy:
I realised I'd got addicted when I read an article someone posted on facebook

External Link/Members Only

Once I decided , it wass easy to quit. You just think of what you've been missing out on doing when you've been punting and the extra money you  now have. It was like a mate of mine said when he split up from his GF,

"I suddenly realised how much extra money I had and I could do whatever I wanted."

It's worse though, as though your G/F might be partly consuming your time and money, at least  she likes you for you as well

Offline RedKettle

so if you were addicted but quit is being on UKP a sensible option

Toshiba

any wg that say they are in it for the sex, well just ask them for a free punt! complete bullshit, money is all the want.

never forget that, the good ones just earn more, the thick cunts dont earn as much, simple really

Offline GreyDave

:hi: started at 16 walk ups now 56 been though 3 long term realtionshits and have a partner have been a punter on and off for all time I d give up when cash is low and start on a new craze when I am bored thin girls, big ums couples, walk ups , Indians, Thai`s done the flags of nation`s :D MMF`s parties I am slowing down a bit this week end I did not do the walk ups as I `d seen two in the week and can now just about pop out 2 in a daywith great effot ...Maybe when it stops being fun finding a new poke I`ll give up or when the little fella just has give up :D :D :D I bumped in to a 80 year old chap at one walk up I hope I can still climb the stairs at that age :D :D he asked if it was worth climbing up I replied yup...

Ben4454

Listen mate we hear it all the time. You will be back. Unfortunately once a punter always a punter  :cool:
« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 08:41:30 pm by Ben4454 »

StPunt

punting's got us now....so sit back and enjoy the ride  :scare:

Online Boundless

The day will come in the next 2 or 3 years when I won't have the money to punt and I'm trying not to think about it. I've only been punting for about  4 years but it's become very much a part of my life and I've really enjoyed the experience, not just the sex but all the research and planning that goes with it.
Not really sure how I'll cope, I don't know wether it would be better to wind down over a few months or to have a final fling and go out with a bang.

squeezebox

You can never really call it 'quits'. A break from punting yes for whatever reason (financial, relationship, other commitments, lack of libido or WGs) but never quits.

You'll always develop the desire to go back once your sexual needs come to the forefront again.

+1

Spending some dosh on a holiday instead, can re-ignite the punting mojo.

Once the wine has been tasted from the holy chalice....there's no turning back... :P

Pdubz

Your definitely right about once a punter, always a punter, its been a week and the itch to punt is there but I have been far too busy to sort anything out

Offline TheBSG

Have to admit that although I've only recently joined the forum I've been punting for years and I'm asking myself the same question.

Last few lacklustre punts i've had have seen me thinking to myself today "3 punts at a total of £310 wasted in a 4 week period... Would have rather paid an extra 300 off my mortgage!"

Siadwel

The day will come in the next 2 or 3 years when I won't have the money to punt and I'm trying not to think about it. I've only been punting for about  4 years but it's become very much a part of my life and I've really enjoyed the experience, not just the sex but all the research and planning that goes with it.
Not really sure how I'll cope, I don't know wether it would be better to wind down over a few months or to have a final fling and go out with a bang.

Sounds like what's coming up for me, Sam55, in a year or two or even less. Like, in a month or two, possibly.

'Final Fling', is the option I'm going for. I know it's going to be 'Cold Turkey', but it has to happen, sooner or later. Like giving up driving.

I've been punting, on and off, for 30 years. It was awful in pre-internet days, but thanks to UKP for advice and AW for ease of contact, I've been having a whale of a time the last three years, this year especially.

Slowly making up a bucket list of what and who to do, but being a spontaneous punter, not restricting myself to anything or anyone yet.

Offline azrael

Thats a real tough one, i had the same thoughts a while back but i have 4 lovely ladies who i see regularly real tough to cut them down to two, would love to call it a day but who knows maybe one day when punting becomes more like a chore than fun  :crazy: