Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: "Vanessa" Blue Ice Birmingham 07818 265018  (Read 2104 times)

Offline Bigjohn

£60 for 30 minutes plus £10 for OWO making £70 in total.

A well known Birmingham establishment located near to Snow Hill train station & accessed via a lift.
I have not included the website as it seems to be an unrelated outcall agency.

Vanessa is a tallish (about 5ft 6") attractive girl in her early twenties, with long wavy dark brown (almost black) hair, who claims to be from Bulgaria.

Lots of light kissing & cuddling. Don't know if DFK is available as it isn't my thing. OWO was quite good not the best I've ever had, but certainly not the worst.
R/O on her was responsive, as in she made the right noises & seemed to get wet although definitely no orgasm. Then onto sex with her on top followed by missionary to finish. Got cleaned up, had a brief chat while getting dressed, a kiss goodbye. Then Vanessa left the room & I was shown out by the maid.

I have seen her before & will return at somepoint, however there are few other ladies elsewhere I'd like to see before I do.

tnalove

Thanks - didn't realise the £10 price differences with nearby Erotic Studio for the same OW/OWO structure.

Also, while I knew there was an agency element to the website, does it mean you can't see who works at the parlour, let alone who is there on any day?

tnalove

I should have looked rather than just ask the OP:

External Link/Members Only

It does not seem clear if the girls shown are the incall staff and as you will see, Vanessa is not included, which is I think why the OP didn't include the link.

Offline Juankerr

I should have looked rather than just ask the OP:

External Link/Members Only

It does not seem clear if the girls shown are the incall staff and as you will see, Vanessa is not included, which is I think why the OP didn't include the link.
Thanks for the review Bigjohn  :hi:

The old blueice parlour website disappeared a few months ago and was replaced by the new one which to my knowledge does not show any of the girls available at the parlour.