Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Touring around Heathrow  (Read 963 times)

Offline SP

Hello everybody,
I am looking for WG's that might be touring or working from one of the hotels nearby Heathrow. There was one thread specifically around heathrow searching in AW but I am unable to find it. Please can somebody point me to the thread.

I do performed a proximity search but don't think that worked as expected.Maybe I was doing it wrong.

Any guidance will be helpful?

Thank you

Offline Steely Dan

Just do a AW search for, say, 2 miles around LHR.  That is post code TW6 (the actual airport) or UB7 (bath road hotels).  If you put in 2 miles you will get about the same result for either.  If you get less than 20 or 30 girls then yes something is wrong. This should capture the West Drayton Romanians (look at Turtle's reviews).

Offline SP

Thank you Dan.Will have a look.

Offline pong

Just do a AW search for, say, 2 miles around LHR.  That is post code TW6 (the actual airport) or UB7 (bath road hotels).  If you put in 2 miles you will get about the same result for either.  If you get less than 20 or 30 girls then yes something is wrong. This should capture the West Drayton Romanians (look at Turtle's reviews).

And UB3. Postcodes around Heathrow are a pain for search.

Offline SP

And UB3. Postcodes around Heathrow are a pain for search.

Thank you Pong. Yes I do think search around Heathrow is not straightforward.

Would appreciate any recommendations for WG who tour Heathrow every now and then. Looking for a WG around age 20-30 and good GFE experience.

Regards

Offline Steely Dan

If you say 2 mile radius as I suggested above, it is very straightforward.  All 3 post codes give basically the same girls.

Positive reviews are recommendations.  I have posted 3 Positive reviews for girls with Heathrow in the title.  I stand by my reviews. However you may not fancy any of them.  I just share my view. And those 3 might or might not be in the area next week. Better to do the search and put their code in the box above.