Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Advice- Warts on a working girl  (Read 762 times)

Offline NaughtyNaughtyxxx

Just asking for  some advice.  I recently saw a working girl and while going to work on her noticed she had a wart on her minge 🤢 I stopped, didn’t say anything, she put a cover on and we carried on.   This girl works for an agency, what should I do?

Offline finn5555

I would’ve posted a review if I wanted to but I’m asking advice “does what it says on the tin”!

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I would’ve posted a review if I wanted to but I’m asking advice “does what it says on the tin”!

Well you may get a reply if we wanted too..

Have you heard of google...

Fucking Twat...

Offline Jonestown

Just guessing what you mean by "going to work on her" I'd keep an eye on your lip for a few weeks, and in the meantime don't give your mum a peck.

Should I let the agency know do you reckon?

Well you may get a reply if we wanted too..

Have you heard of google...

Fucking Twat...

You’re not getting it mate...tit

Offline deantannn

I personally think you should state her name and agency to help others avoid the same issue you are facing.

You most likely need to wait and see before seeing a doctor as there is an incubation period

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
You’re not getting it mate...tit

What your not getting is this is a punting forum, to post reviews and warnings..

Offline finn5555

Should I let the agency know do you reckon?

Have you told your mum first  :music:

Online JayEZ2K

Just asking for  some advice.  I recently saw a working girl and while going to work on her noticed she had a wart on her minge 🤢 I stopped, didn’t say anything, she put a cover on and we carried on.   This girl works for an agency, what should I do?
Yes, I think that would be a good idea to contact the agency, which they can relay to her. Keep in mind that without having a medical professional examine it, it may or may not be an actual wart (HPV).

You've been a member for nearly two years, so as mentioned, it's important to contribute by posting reviews.

Offline Hobbit

Seriously. Where do these people keep coming from?  :dash:

Just grow some balls and write a review.

Offline belfastpunter

You should have piped up at the time. That being said make sure it is a wart, google it, before you start thowing accusations about.
Be sure its not just a spot or a skin tag or something like that.

Pretend to be a new punter, make a discrete enquiry about STI checks. If they get angry, then ring the alarm bells.
Most girls in my usual area, Belfast, are happy to talk about their STI checks, if you talk about yours.

Offline Waterhouse

Be careful what you post and about who...

From the site rules.

25 Allegations of sexually transmitted diseases
Past incidents have shown such extreme and damaging allegations to be malicious and from troublemakers. Therefore, it is generally not acceptable to make such allegations against others.

Offline Jonestown

From a previous post the OP has a sensitivity towards the issue of STIs, maybe this is all his imagination.

Offline sensualencounter

I’d suggest chewing it off.

Offline Xtro

From a previous post the OP has a sensitivity towards the issue of STIs, maybe this is all his imagination.

He also says in a previous post:-

"Hi there

Although I’ve had this account for a while and a bit shy to post (I’m more of a voyeur), I enjoy the general atmosphere and honesty of the posters but on occasion I can’t access areas of the site. 
Help 😔 what am I not doing or doing wrong?

Thanks

Ossy"

That reads like a self declaration along the lines of "You won't be getting fuck all from me!"

As well as another post of Ossy's:-

"You can easily buy a spycam that looks like a car key fob for under £200...I guess the WG can just ask for all keys and mobile phones to be put out of sight."

With that in mind (coming from a self confessed voyeur), am I putting 2 and 2 together here and getting 5 if I ask him to share a pic or some video of the wart and we'll all have a look at it and decide whether it's a risk or not.   :hi:

Offline finn5555

NaughtyNaughtyxxx is clearly a cunt  :D :D

Fuck  :scare: :scare: went to write D.onald and it auto changed ..... Foul play afoot  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=257886.msg2654430#msg2654430
« Last Edit: August 30, 2019, 05:38:00 pm by finn5555 »

Offline LLPunting

Just asking for  some advice.  I recently saw a working girl and while going to work on her noticed she had a wart on her minge🤢 I stopped, didn’t say anything, she put a cover on and we carried on.    This girl works for an agency, what should I do?

Kindly clarify whether you were barebacking and if not, what cover did she put on where?

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
NaughtyNaughtyxxx is clearly a cunt  :D :D

Fuck  :scare: :scare: went to write D.onald and it auto changed ..... Foul play afoot  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=257886.msg2654430#msg2654430

I seem to be having the same problem.. I don’t want to call the OP a cunt, but trying to be polite and call him a Dοnald.   :lol: